We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Space Travelers First Post Options

EireGreg
#1 Posted : 9/15/2011 3:15:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello fellow travelers
Just A quick hello my names Greg im 24 and from Dublin Ireland
i recently stumbled across dmt by pure accident and was absolutely blown away by it.
id started to belive my days of experimenting with drugs apart from the odd joint was over
id done the lot young weed smoker turning to the 17 to 22 years abuseing every substance out there(and absolutely loving it may i add) and really thinking id done and seen it all Ha how wrong was i!!As i said i came across dmt by accident and loved the results but i am not the most educated person on the substance i have a lot of Questions and a HUGE need to find out more.I Know alot of people might say i was stupid doing dmt without full knowlage of its effects but before i did it i glanced over a few youtube videos and read up a few articles listened to abit of joe roganVery happy and the likes and iv always had alot of faith in my mind i count myshelf as one of those type of people that can handle there mind and isnt afraid to explore it..

Id like to start off with a Quick question or two that i kind of would like peoples views or answers if they would and then tell u about my first dmt trip.

I Get my Dmt in changa its a green looks like weed form and is measured in like a 2.1 ratio of dmt like for every 200mg of changa its 100mg of dmt and as iv read i belive between 50-70mg is enough to break threw so i do around 130-150 mgs of changa the 3 blow way in a bong was wondering am i on the track????/(the results have still been amazingLaughing )

Alot of my friends have had sort of the same trip like not the complete trip but with strong alikes was wondering if this is the norm Im not saying every trips been the same as theres been some amazing storys just that alot of us have seen the same tribel faces and so on..Has anyone else witnessed this???

My first trip was One of my best!! Because quiet alot of times i cant remember or take back where and what iv seen but my first i can remember everything the colours the shadowy like people i meet
and that amazing feeling of energy running threw my body so here i go

i started Sucking in on the bong held it for 10 seconds and didnt really feel anything took the next breath in and held it for 10 seconds and bang i started hearing a ringing in my ear and my mate who was holding and lighting it for me was getten harder and harder to make out and objects were shooting by me i was lucky as all good friends should do he stuck the bong into my mouth and i cleared the last bit of it
BANG AND LET ME SAY BANG like instantly i cant even remember exhaling the smoke out of my mouth i had left earth and my body behind i was millions of miles away on the other Side of this galaxy i was traveling threw a worm hole with lights and colours everywhere then these like Huge shadowy like hands came and pulled me faster threw the worm hole and then it stopped
i was in as best i can explain a room but not a room with walls more like the walls were shadows and the floors were shadows even the table in the middle was looked like a shadow i wasnt alone there was 4 shadowy like people taller than humans but skinner with long black shadowy arms with me they made me feel at complete peace and let me know i was leading a good life and was a good person(in short) i never felt such inner peace with everything not euphoric or anything like that complete peace then just as quick as i went in i came back and was back in the room after that i closed my eyes and enjoyed a short colourful trip till the effects wore off but bang i was in Love haha

Hope u like it,and if anyone had a trip like it id love to hear O And another question the four shadowy like people i meet i seem to feel in every trip i take that there with me guideing me threw makeing sure everythings alright????

And on another note i strongly belive theres more to dmt than just a psychedelic trip
this is us using are brain in away we are not trained or maybe meant to i dont no but this is something that needs to be explored

ps sorry about the some of the spelling not my strongest point!!! Confused

Slan

EVERY SAINT HAS A PAST,EVERY SINNER HAS A FUTURE

EVERY SAINT HAS A PAST,EVERY SINNER HAS A FUTURE

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Hyperspace Fool
#2 Posted : 9/16/2011 12:04:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus man.

Sounds like you got the E ticket ride right off the bat. Pretty typical trip report.

It is likely that the 4 beings you encountered are your guardians. Hard to say, but you will come to understand it all better in time. Anyone lucky enough to have such incredibly advanced beings take an interest in them should be stoked.

I recommend you take it slow. Try smoalking only just enough to get where you want to go. Moar is NOT better.

Set & setting. Intention. Respect.

This is no joke.

Be well.
"Curiouser and curiouser..." ~ Alice

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it." ~ Buddha

Infinite I
#3 Posted : 9/16/2011 2:09:59 AM

JC

I had no knowledge of dmt either when it found me, dont think you did it wrong, bound to happen lol but I'm wondering, you said you get your dmt in changa? Do you buy it?? Sure you would get lots and more out of it if you made it Wink