We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
how deep is the rabbit hole? Options

no-mad
#1 Posted : 9/14/2011 5:48:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ahoy,

i have spent some time lurking in these forums and have been impressed and so decided to join up.

edit -- spice seems to be a little further out of my grasp, but i'm guessing that i might be able to gather some relevant knowledge here and, with patience, carry on further down the rabbit hole.
seeking truth in the chaos

~§« All of my posts were composed in a dream and are therefore totally fictional »§~

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

tele
#2 Posted : 9/14/2011 5:54:07 PM
Explorer

Welcome.

BTW, it's an endless pitWink Laughing Twisted Evil

Tek
#3 Posted : 9/14/2011 6:16:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus! I'm relatively new myself.

Tele is right on the money... the rabbit hole doesn't seem to have a bottom. If you continue in your explorations, the Alice in Wonderland quote 'curiouser and curiouser' will likely become your mantra Smile
All posts are from the fictional perspective of The Legendary Tek: the formless, hyperspace exploring apprentice to the mushroom god Teo. Tek, the lord of Eureeka's Castle, is the chosen one who has surfed the rainbow wave and who resides underneath the matter dome. All posts are fictitious in nature and are meant for entertainment purposes only.

no-mad
#4 Posted : 9/16/2011 6:29:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

tele wrote:

Tek wrote:

Tele is right on the money... the rabbit hole doesn't seem to have a bottom. If you continue in your explorations, the Alice in Wonderland quote 'curiouser and curiouser' will likely become your mantra Smile

Simultaneously intriguing and terrifying!
seeking truth in the chaos

~§« All of my posts were composed in a dream and are therefore totally fictional »§~

tele
#5 Posted : 9/16/2011 10:28:00 AM
Explorer

no-mad wrote:
tele wrote:

Tek wrote:

Simultaneously intriguing and terrifying!

Yeah, but just as or more terrifying is that the rabbit hole would have an ending.