We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Psilohuasca recipes/ratios? Options

jdubs
#1 Posted : 9/13/2011 9:41:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Good day people!

Today I have just found my first little Liberty Caps of the season! Only about 80, though a start. I was wondering, as I only have a few, what would be a good Psilohuasca recipe? I have 200-220g of white Caapi vine, ready brewed (slightly fermented in fact).

Also, would it be advisable to add a touch of mimosa to this mix, or just leave it mushrooms and vine?

Any help hear would be great!

Love.
"Mama matrix most mysterious." James Joyce

"The next great step toward a planetary holism is the partial merging of the technologically transformed human world with the Archaic matrix of vegetable intelligence that is the Transcendent Other." Terence McKenna

Forgive, you'll live longer.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

biopsylo
#2 Posted : 9/14/2011 12:10:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

slightly fermented? what effect does this have? kinda like kombuchu?Smile

if it were me, i would try the liberties with vine by itself first a few times, gradually upping dose. there is plenty of the molecule in there alreadyCool

adding mimosa just might get overwhelming, unless you like that kinda place

nice one finding the liberty caps. what continent, province?? in tall grass, i assume?

jdubs
#3 Posted : 9/14/2011 12:34:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Lol I think its just been sat there too long Very happy

And yea I was thinking maybe a full vine does, with maybe just ten or fifteen libs (a normal nose for me is probably around 50). Saying that, I have been browsing a bit and have kind of been put off trying this altogether...if Terrence Mckenna was terrified of the combo, then I know I will probably also be quite terrified lol.

And Im in the UK...last year there wasnt many, now there seems to be loads! And so early in the season aswell! I may just eat the 75 I have and save the psilohuasca for a later date (as at this rate there will be many more Cool )

Saying that, the vine has already been sat there too long....

Very happy

"The next great step toward a planetary holism is the partial merging of the technologically transformed human world with the Archaic matrix of vegetable intelligence that is the Transcendent Other." Terence McKenna

jdubs
#4 Posted : 9/14/2011 12:35:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

And actually they were in short grass this particular time - stuck out like sore thumbs Very happy

Global
#5 Posted : 9/14/2011 6:24:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

jdubs wrote:
Lol I think its just been sat there too long Very happy

And yea I was thinking maybe a full vine does, with maybe just ten or fifteen libs (a normal nose for me is probably around 50). Saying that, I have been browsing a bit and have kind of been put off trying this altogether...if Terrence Mckenna was terrified of the combo, then I know I will probably also be quite terrified lol.

And Im in the UK...last year there wasnt many, now there seems to be loads! And so early in the season aswell! I may just eat the 75 I have and save the psilohuasca for a later date (as at this rate there will be many more Cool )

Saying that, the vine has already been sat there too long....

Very happy

Surely you mean 50g caapi and not 50 lbs. 50 lbs would probably kill a man.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

geeg30
#6 Posted : 9/14/2011 6:43:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Global wrote:
jdubs wrote:
ten or fifteen libs (a normal nose for me is probably around 50).
Very happy

Surely you mean 50g caapi and not 50 lbs. 50 lbs would probably kill a man.

LOL he means Liberty caps (libs) - you been smoking something funny?????Smile
Here you!!! Gonnaenodaethat

"Iceberg???? - What Iceberg????"

christian
#7 Posted : 9/14/2011 8:12:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I think you're on the right track with 10-15 caps for starters with Caapi. Remember that all you're gonna want to be trying at this stage is to get to feel the vibe of the Caapi being illuminated by the shroomies. You may want to try less Caapi, like say 50g??..just a thought. Better to be safe, than sorry at this point.

- You have all the time in the world to work on the dosing. Please post a trip report if you can. Cheers.
"Eat your vegetables and do as you're told, or you won't be going to the funfair!"

ms_manic_minxx
#8 Posted : 9/14/2011 8:30:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I heard that it can be potentially risky to mix liberty caps specifically with Caapi (something stimulating that is a bad mix with MAOIs). Does anyone know definitively?

I've used psilocybe mushrooms as an admixture with Caapi many times. I often drank a very full dose of Caapi (120-160g), and then ate the mushrooms ever-so-slowly, stopping when the wave of OH_MY_GOD hit. Smile

Two important things: I've drank Ayahuasca HUNDREDS of times and I know what is specifically my preferred dose. I would NOT take 200g of Caapi unless you are POSITIVE you need that much. Some people absolutely do... just be sure you are one of them!

Secondly: I never ate more than 0.4g of mushrooms when I did this. I weighed out a gram and nibbled. A full dose of Caapi makes them very potent. Sometimes all I ever needed was 0.2g. A little bit of mushroom goes a long way.

I have mixed Mimosa with mushrooms and Caapi, a dose on the shy side, around 1g. Caapi + Mimosa + mushrooms = major sickness. The body load was very ill. It was psychologically very deep, but the body load was steep. (This may also have been the same night Fractal threw a bowl of grapes across the room and was slimed by purple aliens? Laughing )

My favorite is to drink Caapi and Mimosa, let that peak, and as soon as it levels off, follow with a lighter dose of mushrooms (usually 1g). And possibly smoke DMT after. Pleased That still enables me to have my Mimosa, and carry the Caapi glow into the mushroom experience without double-stack of sickness.

This is all with cubensis, to reiterate. Not sure if the Liberty Caps would be the safest choice (anyone?!).
Some things will come easy, some will be a test

jdubs
#9 Posted : 9/14/2011 9:09:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ms_manic_minxx wrote:
I would NOT take 200g of Caapi unless you are POSITIVE you need that much. Some people absolutely do... just be sure you are one of them!

LOL 200g, is most certainly NOT my prefferred dose. I think at that level, I may be very ill indeed. No, 100-120 (white) is fine for me, if using mimosa at least.

And yea I was think maybe just muching one at a time, very slowly (handy as they are small) is a wise route to take, so thanks!

But that is a fairly worrying thought - that they may react badly with caapi - if anyone can verify this, it is a shame as they are the only ones that grow here in the UK (well there are more, but the others are very rare). In this case I may just have to munch half at a time Laughing

And a full ayahuasca does, followed by munching slowly them does sound attractive, as sometimes the peak of aya can be a little fleeting ...

jdubs
#10 Posted : 9/14/2011 9:14:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Not that Im complaining about its fleetingness - it is probably a blessing such intensity doesnt last for hours and hours... Very happy

Global
#11 Posted : 9/14/2011 2:04:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

Depends who you ask Wink Laughing
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

jdubs
#12 Posted : 9/14/2011 2:15:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

LOL well a broad range of answers is what Im after Global Laughing

rOm
#13 Posted : 9/14/2011 3:36:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Only worked with cielo caapi, chaliponga and mushroom once to try out.
WIll do it again.
I think the dose was as low as 50 cielo vine, 2,5 grams of chaliponga and 1 gram of cubensis.
It was very nice bodywise at this dosage, no nausea and not incapacating one bit, I could walk around outside and stair at the sky in parks.
It was very positive mentally.
A gentle but very good experience. Perfect first time so I know where to start from.
I think next time I would up the caapi and maybe slightly the chaliponga but leaves the mushrooms to 1 gram.
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

jamie
#14 Posted : 9/14/2011 4:04:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

psilocybe semilanceata contain phenylethylamine. This is why some say to use caution when combining with harmalas. Alot of people claim that PEA is active when taken with harmalas or maoi's and combine them for that reason though..PEA is said to be a nice phen like euphoric glow when taken with harmalas to active it. I dont know if this combination could be dangerous at all but from what I have read it does not seem to be so. PEA is contained in cacao as well and I have never had problems with cacao and harmalas other than it gets very stimulating. So be aware of that..combining liberty caps with harmalas may be more stimulating than if you combined say, cubes with harmalas.
Long live the unwoke.

jamie
#15 Posted : 9/14/2011 4:04:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

uhhh sorry for some reason it tripple posted.
Long live the unwoke.

jdubs
#16 Posted : 9/14/2011 4:07:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Libs are definately 'charged'...extreme caution will be used here...

polytrip
#17 Posted : 9/14/2011 7:31:58 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
Mushrooms and MAOI's are something you need to experiment with to find the right dose for you personally.
Some people realy like it while others hate it.
The only way to find out what works for you is to experiment.

BecometheOther
#18 Posted : 9/15/2011 12:20:28 AM

metamorhpasizer

psilohuasca is amazing!
The highest dosage I used was a full 3.5 grams cubensis, and 4 grams rue, and that turned out to be a very strong, yet always enjoyable breakthrough experience.

For a good standard dose i think 1/2 eight or 1.75 grams is just right.

One thing ill say is that compared to ayahuasca, or mimosa/rue, psilohuasca lasts a long time, it can easily last into the 12-14 hour mark, and i usually find you dont come down till the MAOI has completely left your system. (12-14 hours for ayahuasca or syrian rue)

Best of luck brother, hope you give it a shot
You have never been apart from me. You can never depart and never return, for we are continuous, indistinguishable. We are eternal forever

jamie
#19 Posted : 9/15/2011 1:03:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

it only lasted a few hours for me..but I took them 1 hour after the caapi and mimosa and only took a light dose of cubes..
Long live the unwoke.

jdubs
#20 Posted : 9/15/2011 1:07:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Do you guys lemon tek the mushrooms, or would that be too much do you think? Im thinking not...

12NEXT