We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
5-MeO-DMT, DMT, 5-HO-DMT tolerance and cross tolerance? Options

69ron
#1 Posted : 11/7/2008 9:51:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

5-MeO-DMT, DMT, 5-HO-DMT tolerance and cross tolerance?

I’ve seen studies that show that DMT tolerance builds rapidly and dissipates rapidly. Most people on the forum already know that from experience. You can smoke DMT everyday with very little development of tolerance.

I’ve not seen tolerance studies for 5-MeO-DMT or 5-HO-DMT.

SWIM has used 5-MeO-DMT a few days in a row and seemed to notice a little tolerance build up occurring. Has anyone else noticed that?

Also SWIM has noticed that tolerance build up to 5-HO-DMT occurs more so than either DMT or 5-MeO-DMT. If SWIM takes it more than 2 days in a row, the visual effects become very weak, even at high doses. Has anyone else noticed that as well?

Has anyone experienced any cross tolerance between DMT, 5-MeO-DMT, and 5-HO-DMT?
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

acolon_5
#2 Posted : 11/7/2008 10:00:28 PM

The Great Namah

Not between those two.

My yopo turned out to be quite inactive so I still have yet to try 5-ho-dmt Sad

However, I have noticed a cross tolerence between the 4-ho/po/aco-dmt, 5-meo-mipt, 4-ho/aco-mipt, 4-ho/aco-dipt, 5-meo-dipt and DMT. Also, any of the MDxx, bk-mdxx compounds are highly cross tolerent with DMT. Takes me about a week after before I can breakthough again.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.