We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Wishing to join Options

mattskie
#1 Posted : 9/13/2011 7:20:01 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Yo guys,

First time SWIM tried dmt was about 5 years ago, when I was 15. I had taken goomz earlier that day, and was coming down. The night was dark, and we were sitting in a sandbox at SWIMs old elementary school. SWIM smoked a hit or two, and didnt expect much. Next thing he knew, 15 minutes had passed but it seemed like mere seconds. The colors were amazing, and he had a being "reborn" sensation throughout his body. IE, limbs slowly came back to him. Havent messed with that shit in years now. Ive recently became interested in meditation, and dmt seems to have qualities beyond that of a mere drug. what better place to learn about the process of creating such a substance, using, and sharing experiences, and beyond all just learning from others who are much more experienced in the field. So, will ya have me?Smile

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Pandora
#2 Posted : 9/13/2011 7:30:52 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Hi mattskie,

Again, welcome to the Nexus.

And again, I refer you to the wiki link (upper right hand corner of the Forum) for easy extraction teks so that you can produce your own DMT safely at home.

Might you be willing to say a bit more about yourself? Did your psychedelic use use continue between ages 15 and 20 or was the break for DMT and everything else? How do you feel psychedelics have affected you, if at all? What draws you to meditation?

You are already a member with full access to the Welcome Area. Just be yourself, post questions, trip reports, thoughts, etc. as they come up and let the mods get to know you. Full membership has no equation, no time schedule, no minimum number of posts.

I encourage you to take a big look around Nexus - this place is incredibly deep and saturated with information, mind blowing ideas, incredible reports, hard science, etc, etc.

Again, welcome.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU