We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Ahoi hoi Options

Endeavor
#1 Posted : 9/12/2011 11:29:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello, I've been lurking around these forums for quite some time reading trip reports and general information on DMT. I've have just decided to make an account now mainly for help with acacia ID, extraction help and sharing and discussing my forthcoming experiences as well as other members experiences.

I want to keep this brief, but here's a little info about myself and past psychedelic experience;
I live in Northern NSW Australia and had my first true trip on locally hunted mushrooms at around age 15 and have done them seasonally ever since. Took my first tab of acid at 16 which led to a very traumatic experience and now i have strange anxiety with mild OEV almost every time I smoke weed, although I have taken acid again afterwards and had very pleasant trips.
I have been very interested in DMT since around 15/16 but have never really had a chance to get some until now (I'm attempting to find an acacia and extract from it)
I've a basic High School chemistry understanding which I hope should come in handy in the extraction process and have already found a suspect tree which I have taken photos of and are ready to upload.

So that's basically everything anyone here needs too know about me, also I was wondering how i upload photos onto DMT nexus, do i have to host them on another site and then link them in the post i make? or is it just that new members can't upload pictures? The best i could find was upload avatar...

peace Smile

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Pandora
#2 Posted : 9/12/2011 3:28:07 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Hello Endeavor,

Welcome to the Nexus.

I know some work with varying degrees of success has been conducted on acacia here at Nexus. Also, various phalaris grass investigations are ongoing.

Sounds like your psychedelic exposure was a bit early and inconsistent. May I ask your current age? Have the anxiety and weed symptoms continued for a long time?

To be honest, if a tab of acid yielded a traumatic experience and you continue to have lasting symptoms from it, I would suggest that it might make more sense to put off experimenting with DMT. In my limited experience, coming down from a low grade DMT trip mimics many of the features of peaking during a 1,000 microgram acid trip (without tolerance).

Just one woman's opinion, but maybe something to think about.

Regardless, be sure to check out the wiki link in the upper right corner - lots of neat stuff there including teks and a Health & Safety section.

You can add things to posts including photos, by clicking the "Attach files to this post?" box in the lower left corner of your post, right BEFORE you click the official Post button.

By the way, loved your thread title. Very old/esoteric way of greeting folks and also reminded me of Mr. Burns in the Simpsons.

Again, welcome. Very happy
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

Endeavor
#3 Posted : 9/12/2011 11:14:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks Pandora, I most certainly did get into drugs prematurely,
It wasn't so much the acid that messed me up, (I should have expanded more on that) what happened was me and some friends got a few sugar cubes and took them, 2 hours in we were only get really mild visuals; stuff looking weird and moving a little bit.
My friends decided they'd smoke a few cones to enhance the experience, I was dehydrated and a hesitant at first to smoke but i did. As soon as I pulled it I felt like i was being blasted forward and i could see and feel my heart beating in my chest,then everything started spinning orange and pink, a lot of shit hit the fan when i was in this spinning place but i don't really remember anything.
I think i had ego death because every so often i would slip back from this spinning into the room and see my friends and have no clue who they were, or even who i was. It was the most painful and scary experience of my life, and now every time i smoke I get small glimpses of this, sometimes I manage to overcome and channel the anxiety into something positive and have a good time, usually if i do this the colours chance from orange and pink to purple, green and/or blue. It's a very strange thing, I guess it must be a form of HPPD
To this day I'm still not sure if it really even was LSD or if it was some kind of RC

I'm 18 now, so it's only been a few years. I'm sure my first time on DMT wont be be too bad, it's really only weed that messes me up, I have taken acid since and had good experiences

nen888
#4 Posted : 9/13/2011 3:06:40 AM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

..welcome Endeavor, glad u found the acacia thread helpful..glad you're here..Smile
please feel free to PM me or other wattle-heads in here if you need advice on your extraction.
trust you're bound for expanded dimensions..'tooralaye ay!"

Endeavor
#5 Posted : 9/13/2011 7:35:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks nen, I'll certainly take you up on that offer if i ever run into trouble with my extraction.

I need to get some pictures ID'd first though, I think I'll just host them on Shroomery because i can't find a button to upload pictures to this site anywhere