We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
D-limonene Tek and 99%IPA? Options

Geines
#21 Posted : 9/9/2011 5:37:41 PM
DMT-Nexus member

@ Endlessness - Ok will do. Thanks
Thanks everyone.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Enoon
#22 Posted : 9/9/2011 5:46:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

Geines don't worry about failing. I think my first two extractions were at total disaster and I'm still learning... It takes some practice and some understanding to get it right, also the right tools and chemicals are important. I'm sure you'll get it right eventually. I would try to follow one of the easier teks with a workable amount - like 80-100g of mimosa powder.

I would suggest Jorkest tek but if you can't find lye then I guess Q21Q21's tek should work as well. Personally I also like working with naphtha more than limo because you can freeze precipitate and don't have to go through the salting procedure. But working with fumaric acid saturated IPA (FASI) to salt out the dmt from the limo works too... you just might have to clean it a little and then if you want to smoke it convert it to free-base, for which the wiki has some neat instructions.

If you need some quick online help you can always join the chat, thats what got me through my extractions in the beginning Razz
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

Geines
#23 Posted : 9/9/2011 6:55:00 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Great ideas Enoon and I have lye at my disposal.

PREV12