We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Enter the Nexus? Options

Geines
#1 Posted : 9/9/2011 11:59:42 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Or Exit the solitary mindstate of an aspiring psychonaut?
I've been using this site for some time for research and whatnot, learning about dmt, the chemistry, the experience, the extraction process, etc, but the time of theory is over, and now practice begins. Or had begun, but since I fail at life I also fail at this, which itself is not bad as it shows you what not to do, but on the subject of dmt why re-invent the wheel?
Many users on this site have had much success, and some have an understanding of advanced chemistry and so I wish to borrow their knowledge, tips and tricks. All I could do is post my botched attempts in hopes others don't follow. Peace.Cool

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Enoon
#2 Posted : 9/9/2011 12:21:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

welcome to the nexus Geines,

As Bertrand Russell would say: "I have not failed. I have just found 10000 ways that do not work."
As frustrating as that may be, even negative results are results in science and they help progress in one way or another the research, so your contribution is valuable Smile

hope you enjoy the place here. I think we can help you with your question, or at least I hope we can Smile
cheers!
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

Geines
#3 Posted : 9/9/2011 1:26:09 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the warm welcome Enoon. I like this place, it's full of information, especially the wiki I frequent that a lot.

Pandora
#4 Posted : 9/9/2011 3:46:36 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Hi Gaines,

Welcome to the Nexus as an official member. Very happy

I will be argumentative and say I know for 100% fact you have not failed. You are here and posting. You are alive and thinking. You still have time and chances.

You do know that most victories are achieved via a series of failures right? For better or wores, it is the best way to learn something deeply imo.

I don't remember jack about the chemistry classes I took over 25 years ago. Knowledge of advanced chemistry is not required for membership of this site nor is it required to safely and easily extract clean, white DMT in the comfort and safety of your own home.

I'm not sure if you had a chance to check the wiki links during your lurking time here. Wiki is in the upper right hand corner of the page. Click it to see many fine resources, including easy to follow extraction teks. I would recommend an easy Straight to Base (STB) tek such as Noman's to start.

Use the Welcome Area to post any questions, concerns, ideas, reports, etc. that you might have. If you need a fast answer in the middle of an extraction, check out the chat room.

This place is an incredible wealth of resources and information. The more I look the deeper it goes.

Anyway, might you be willing to tell us a bit more about who you are, your psychedelic experience to date, whether or not you've tried DMT and what you thought about all of this so far? Anything along these lines would be appreciated by myself and others I am sure.

Regardless, I hope you find what you are looking for here. Welcome.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

Geines
#5 Posted : 9/9/2011 4:51:54 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi Pandora. I almost wasn't breathing last night. I think you'd think different of me if you read my thread in the general extraction help subforum Very happy . I also failed at the STB tek, but now I know what I did wrong and can avoid those complications.
My psychedlic experience is minimal. Mostly shrooms and salvia, mescaline once, and weed if that counts. I've never tried dmt, but I'm hypnotized by its allure, the experiences I've read were so amazing.

I hope I can do it correctly, and share it with like minded people.

Apoc
#6 Posted : 9/9/2011 6:22:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the nexus, but what kind of thing is this to say,

Geines wrote:
since I fail at life I also fail at this

Don't worry if you feel you're slow. I feel I am one of the most dim witted people It took me about a month of research before I finally started understanding what the term "ayahuasca" means.

Geines
#7 Posted : 9/11/2011 11:29:58 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks Apoc ^_^