We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Is 50g rootbark enough? Options

aaron12321
#1 Posted : 9/7/2011 6:40:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This will be my very first dmt extraction and i will be using naptha , naoh , amonia and 50g mimosa hostillis rootbark , roughly how much dmt will i get from extraction and how many doses are in that amount ,

thank you in advance

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

obliguhl
#2 Posted : 9/7/2011 6:46:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

A higher amount is advised for your first extraction, because there is a good chance for you to make mistakes, and then you'll have nothing. I assume you want to try nomans tek. It is good for beginners, but the ammonia cleanup is obsolete. Better recrystalize or do a sodium carbonate wash. Use the search or the wiki for more info. Good luck and welcome!

smokerx
#3 Posted : 9/7/2011 7:07:25 PM

ThGiL fO TiRipS

aaron12321 wrote:
This will be my very first dmt extraction and i will be using naptha , naoh , amonia and 50g mimosa hostillis rootbark , roughly how much dmt will i get from extraction and how many doses are in that amount ,

thank you in advance

if the extraction goes well then you should get between 400 and 800mg of spice. One dose is about 25 to 40mg. If you do it first time start with lower dose maybe 15-20mg and then go up by 5mg. Don't over do it or it will kick your ass Smile
We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.

We are all living in our own feces.