We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
I am nothing Options

flydrgonzo
#1 Posted : 9/7/2011 4:57:23 PM
DMT-Nexus member

At a earlier time in my life SWIM had many spiritual journeys with lsd. It was all about asking questions about SWIMS-self. Unlocked many areas of consciousness and got to a point where SWIM could learn no more. 10 years had passed and SWIM always still had questions about the way things are connected. Then finally ego death via mushrooms happened. Learning everything is bullshit and nothing matters. Yet at the same time everything is interwoven. It had opened a door of curiosity that cannot be quenched by anything other then DMT. What happens next is the unknown. SWIM is truly interested and willing to finally reach a breakthrough with DMT. Only one experience with DMT did not lead to break through. Just wet SWIMS tongue. SWIMS now seeking to unlock what SWIM never knew what SWIM wasn't looking for.

Thank you for taking the time to read my introduction.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

actualfactual
#2 Posted : 9/7/2011 5:03:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome Smile

For future reference, your posts would be a bit easier to read if you removed the SWIM stuff.

Pandora
#3 Posted : 9/7/2011 5:06:00 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Hi flydrgonzo,

Welcome to the Nexus. Sounds to me like you're a great candidate for DMT. LSD experience, 10 year break, ego death on mushrooms . . . .

I presume your one DMT experience was smoked rather than an oral brew? You mentioned you did not break through. How did you smoke it? How much did you smoke and how fast? What did you make of the experience.

Be sure to post any questions you might have and to check out the well-informed wiki pages - there is a link in the upper right hand corner of the Forum.

Again, welcome to the Nexus.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU