We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12345NEXT»
The Nexus is...? Options

Double3
#41 Posted : 11/29/2011 11:29:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

... the only forum where I did not get insulted for no reason and probably the biggest "book" I've ever had the pleasure to read.
"More than the past, I'm interested in the future, because that's where I intend to live."

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Macre
#42 Posted : 3/28/2012 1:57:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The Nexus is a place of learning, a community of outstanding individuals. The Nexus is a family of Psychonauts on the forefront of exploration and human experience.

The Nexus is the pinnacle of evolution. The Nexus is a combined effort, a global source of cutting-edge information.

The Nexus is an oracle. The Nexus is where you learn, share and expand. The Nexus is.......The University of Entheogens

Peace

Macre
All things stated within this website by myself are expressly intended for entertainment purposes only.

All people in general, and users of this site are encouraged by myself, other members, and DMT-Nexus, to know and abide by the laws of the jurisdiction in which they are situated.

I, other members, and DMT-Nexus, do not condone or encourage the use, supply, or production of illegal drugs or controlled substances in any way whatsoever.

3rdI
#43 Posted : 3/28/2012 2:10:41 PM

veni, vidi, spici

MEGA
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

it's all in your mind, but what's your mind???

fool of the year

gardentoad
#44 Posted : 3/28/2012 10:21:53 PM
DMT-Nexus member

my hometownCool

Purges
#45 Posted : 3/29/2012 8:18:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

A portal to the soul.
Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3

vardlokkur
#46 Posted : 3/29/2012 4:36:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The nexus is the only place I've yet to find entities that truly resonate with me. In this reality. Hopefully you're all real. Laughing
The only hell for a warrior is peace.

The warm fuzzy side of the cold hard truth.

Wax
#47 Posted : 3/29/2012 5:19:35 PM

LUVR

....ballin' fo sho

On a side note, last night I dreamt of a Nexus bookstore where The Traveler was the the owner and operator....it was amazing and full of awesome books and entheogenic calendars with pretty pictures on them. And Trav, you looked a lot different than I imagine you to in my waking life Smile
'Little spider weaves a wispy web, stumblin' through the woods it catches to my head. She crawls behind my ear and whispers secrets. Dragonfly whiz by and sings now teach it.'

Guyomech
#48 Posted : 3/30/2012 5:43:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Oil painting, Acrylic painting, Digital and multimedia art, Trip integration

The nexus is a magnet for a very particular bandwidth of very high quality people.

It's a very welcome escape from the daily grind.

olympus mon
#49 Posted : 3/30/2012 7:16:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

What we make of it.
I am not gonna lie, shits gonna get weird!
Troubles Breaking Through? Click here.
The Art of Changa. making the perfect blend.

slane
#50 Posted : 4/4/2012 5:24:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The paramount forum on the internet, bar none.

I am so glad the nexus is here.

Gowpen
#51 Posted : 4/18/2012 4:08:46 PM

If you don't make mistakes, you are doing it wrong

For me, this site allows me to feel comfortable with experimenting with DMT. The strong sense of intellect, experience and care is matched by the scientific research available here.

It brings DMT and other Entheogens out of the closet.
One can never cross the ocean without the Courage to lose sight of the shore

Macre
#52 Posted : 4/18/2012 4:52:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The Nexus is a community of advanced study and awareness. It's a place of warmth and comfort and mutual respect. The Nexus is a futuristic assembly of gallant and pensive individuals. It's a haven for the soul and a place of profound reflection. The Nexus is a place of sacred science. The Nexus is my family, the Nexus is my home.

Peace

Macre
All things stated within this website by myself are expressly intended for entertainment purposes only.

All people in general, and users of this site are encouraged by myself, other members, and DMT-Nexus, to know and abide by the laws of the jurisdiction in which they are situated.

I, other members, and DMT-Nexus, do not condone or encourage the use, supply, or production of illegal drugs or controlled substances in any way whatsoever.

longshot
#53 Posted : 6/20/2012 11:15:19 PM

Enrique

It's a big, old tree behind a forest of misinterpretations. Its fruits are enlightening for those who seek it. It's branches can hold several people, but only those who respect the tree. I often sit under it's shadow, and linger to the leaves that talk and make the tree grow. As the leaves fall when weather gets harsh, they will provide nutritions in the winter, just to blossom again when a brighter time approaches.

What is learned cannot be unlearned.
DMT

Each life is a soliton of its own complexity.

smoalker
#54 Posted : 8/21/2012 2:15:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The nexus is what keeps me sane , Its sad that I cant discuss these topics with my family for risk of looking insane but no worries , I have the nexus Smile
Thank you so much you are all amazing people

3rdI
#55 Posted : 9/8/2012 7:13:42 PM

veni, vidi, spici

The Nexus is a thief, it steals all my time

they tell you DMT isn't addictive but no one tells you the Nexus is.
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

it's all in your mind, but what's your mind???

fool of the year

MelCat
#56 Posted : 9/8/2012 10:56:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Great minds think alike Very happy

The Nexus is...?
Convert a melodic element into a rhythmic element...

DeDao
#57 Posted : 2/21/2013 4:47:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DMT Psychonaut wrote:
The Nexus is...
A secret-society of psychonauts that gathers on the interwebs, unbeknownst to the sleep-walking-sheep-like-masses, who's only initiation requires self-discrovery through seeking knowledge, spreading love, and exploring reality and consciousness using methods, which the general society would deem as criminal or insane.

Thumbs up
"Think more than you speak"
"How do you get rid of the pain of having pain in the first place? You get rid of expectations"
"You are everything that is. Open yourself to the love and understanding that is available."
"To see God, you have to have met the Devil."
"When you know how to listen, everyone becomes a guru."
" One time, I didn't do anything, and it was so empty... Almost as if I wasn't doing anything. Then I wrote about it. It was fulfilling."

spinCycle
#58 Posted : 2/21/2013 5:50:07 PM

Life is Art is Life

...someplace that reminds me that there are others in this world who share some of my values, that the inner world is at least as important as the external. As I feel a great distance between my values and those of the prevailing culture, this is a precious and priceless thing.

Thanks to The Traveller, and all of you for that.

I wish we lived in a sane and sensible society where we didn't have to live behind aliases just to share and discuss these matters.
Images of broken light,
Which dance before me like a million eyes,
They call me on and on...

DeDao
#59 Posted : 2/21/2013 9:52:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

spinCycle wrote:
...someplace that reminds me that there are others in this world who share some of my values, that the inner world is at least as important as the external. As I feel a great distance between my values and those of the prevailing culture, this is a precious and priceless thing.

I wish we lived in a sane and sensible society where we didn't have to live behind aliases just to share and discuss these matters.

Crying or very sad
"Think more than you speak"
"How do you get rid of the pain of having pain in the first place? You get rid of expectations"
"You are everything that is. Open yourself to the love and understanding that is available."
"To see God, you have to have met the Devil."
"When you know how to listen, everyone becomes a guru."
" One time, I didn't do anything, and it was so empty... Almost as if I wasn't doing anything. Then I wrote about it. It was fulfilling."

spinCycle
#60 Posted : 2/21/2013 10:10:10 PM

Life is Art is Life

DeDao wrote:
spinCycle wrote:

Crying or very sad

DeDao, curious about the frowny face. Do you disagree with my post?
Images of broken light,
Which dance before me like a million eyes,
They call me on and on...

PREV12345NEXT»