We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Re-crystallized Salvinorin A Options

tigerstrike92
#21 Posted : 9/11/2011 9:04:57 PM

Homo-divinorum

Oh my gosh, I can't even imagine an IV dose of salvinorin a. The blast off (blast in?) would be waaaay to intense... methinks.
Let the plants guide you, for they teach lessons beyond what we humans can offer.
Distorted is our perception of reality, because reality is much more distorted than we could ever perceive it to be.

All posts made by this username do not actually exist. They are hallucinations caused by the reception of light photons by the retinae of homo sapien sapien. You are already inside the rabbit hole.

Follow the path you have chosen, travelers, you will not regret the outcome, that I can assure you.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Mindlusion
#22 Posted : 9/11/2011 11:19:51 PM

Chairman of the Celestial Divison

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

hehe, I wasn't serious about IV, note the 'evil' face, id rather inject mercury into my veins then salvinorin.. hehe (thats a joke too.)

and gibran, yeah 100mg is definitely excessive, but from my quidding experiences i would chew up to 20g of dried leaf over the course of a few hours. So maybe administration of 50mg over the course of some time would be effective?

Good luck to your experimentation, you have to be somewhat brave for longterm research of this strange complex molecule. Very happy
Expect nothing, Receive everything.
"Experiment and extrapolation is the only means the organic chemists (humans) currrently have - in contrast to "God" (and possibly R. B. Woodward). "
He alone sees truly who sees the Absolute the same in every creature...seeing the same Absolute everywhere, he does not harm himself or others. - The Bhagavad Gita
"The most beautiful thing we can experience, is the mysterious. The source of all true art and science."

gibran2
#23 Posted : 9/12/2011 12:27:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

Well, I did the GVG+salvinorin A test, and I’m back in this universe, so I guess it worked. Here’s what I did:

I weighed out 8mg of salvinorin A on my scale. Given the accuracy of the scale, my guess is that the actual amount was between 6 and 10mg. I divided the volume in half, put half away, divided the remainder in half, put half away, and repeated one more time, so that I had a tiny pile of approximately 1mg ( 0.75 – 1.25mg ). It’s a very small amount – about half of a match head’s worth.

I loaded it onto some hot copper mesh and it barely melted in. I had to heat the disc a bit after putting it on to get it to melt in. I put the disc in the GVG and got ready.

I took a deep series of breaths as I usually do before inhaling from the GVG, then started heating it and slowly inhaling. Nothing seemed to be happening, and I was aggressive with my Arc, then suddenly a “whoosh” of smoke was inhaled. Very little smoke. No flavor or odor that I noticed, and other than a bit of warmth, I didn’t even notice inhaling it. I kept inhaling a while longer to ensure I got it all.

I laid back, holding what little vapor there was for 20 seconds or so. Then I exhaled. I like how the onset of salvia is delayed – I have time to get comfortable and prepare myself a bit before it begins (unlike DMT, which hits me even as I’m still inhaling).

And then it began: An interesting, moderate-strength experience (my guess is that the dose was a bit under 1mg). I entered the “reality layers” again – our reality is just one “page” in a “book” of countless many pages. Similar, yet quite distinct. It was all so clear and plainly self-evident. There was a rip in space, and I had access to many of our adjoining layers as a result. It didn’t seem strange at all.

After about 5-6 minutes, I was back. I came down slowly for another 15 minutes or so, and then I started typing this post! I’m still feeling it. Smile
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

Entropymancer
#24 Posted : 9/12/2011 2:29:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumModerator | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumChemical expert | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumSenior Member | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorum

tacodude
#25 Posted : 9/12/2011 2:39:35 AM
Tacoman! DOO DA DOO

Have you tried making something like salvia tabs for sublingual dosing? I think that would be really cool and much better than a burning tincture.
If you are reading my post you should be reading this, Understand I am very immature and sarcastic anything said by me should be consider as such unless it is more than 3 sentences long.

Call me out if needed, but also remember to treat others the way you would like to be treated Very happy

Mindlusion
#26 Posted : 9/12/2011 11:36:59 PM

Chairman of the Celestial Divison

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

sounds great gibran!

gibran2 wrote:
I entered the “reality layers” again – our reality is just one “page” in a “book” of countless many pages. Similar, yet quite distinct. It was all so clear and plainly self-evident. There was a rip in space, and I had access to many of our adjoining layers as a result. It didn’t seem strange at all.

indeed!
Very happy
Expect nothing, Receive everything.
"Experiment and extrapolation is the only means the organic chemists (humans) currrently have - in contrast to "God" (and possibly R. B. Woodward). "
He alone sees truly who sees the Absolute the same in every creature...seeing the same Absolute everywhere, he does not harm himself or others. - The Bhagavad Gita
"The most beautiful thing we can experience, is the mysterious. The source of all true art and science."

Tribal
#27 Posted : 12/14/2011 1:46:14 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Could this technique also be used to clean up an initial crude acetone extract? Would the chlorophyl still be soluble in the water/acetone solution, or would it precipitate along with the salvinorin?

gibran2
#28 Posted : 12/14/2011 2:56:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

Tribal wrote:
Could this technique also be used to clean up an initial crude acetone extract? Would the chlorophyl still be soluble in the water/acetone solution, or would it precipitate along with the salvinorin?

Hard to say exactly what would happen - you'd need to know the solubility of chlorophyll in the binary solvent.

When removing chlorophyll, you ideally want a solvent in which salvinorin A is insoluble and chlorophyll is highly soluble. An acetone-water mix doesn't satisfy this very well.
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

PREV12