We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Ultracain/ Articain (dental anesthetic), MDMA & ayahuasca ??? Options

juramidam07
#1 Posted : 9/6/2011 6:50:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi people,

i have a taugh question. Tommorow (wednesday) i gonna be at the dentist and i guess that he will give me an anesthetic ( i asked for which it is and he said: Ultracain).
So no problem really about that but on saturday i will be joining an ayahuasca session with aya i already now (caapi/chacruna) but also with chaliponga-ayahuasca and another type of ayahuasca which my friend brew by himself. So i wonder if there will be any side effects i should take care of.. Also three weeks ago i took a little dip of MDMA. Will any of these things have maybe a bad influence on my trip on saturday???

Can you answer my question please and help?

Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Juramidam07
I am... Je suis... Ich bin... Yo soy... Eu sou...

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

corpus callosum
#2 Posted : 9/6/2011 7:19:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Medical DoctorModerator

Articaine is a very short-acting local anesthetic with a typical haf-life of about 20 minutes when used at regular doses.

Having taken a little MDMA 3 weeks ago should be no problem;taking MAOIs over 48 hours post-exposure to articaine should be fine too.
I am paranoid of my brain. It thinks all the time, even when I'm asleep. My thoughts assail me. Murderous lechers they are. Thought is the assassin of thought. Like a man stabbing himself with one hand while the other hand tries to stop the blade. Like an explosion that destroys the detonator. I am paranoid of my brain. It makes me unsettled and ill at ease. Makes me chase my tail, freezes my eyes and shuts me down. Watches me. Eats my head. It destroys me.

juramidam07
#3 Posted : 9/6/2011 7:26:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

sounds great Smile so it will be a wonderful weekend Smile
I am... Je suis... Ich bin... Yo soy... Eu sou...