We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
my interest in enteogens :) Options

juramidam07
#1 Posted : 9/6/2011 6:29:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi Nexus people,

i am very interested in this forum and i hope i will be approved soon cause i have some questions not fitting into the "open areas" Sad
Well , i am going to tell you sth about me first then. I am quiete an experienced ayahuasca user, i have been in brasil and took it there with a shaman several times, i am familiar with the santo daime religion that i join like around every three months. I just join them that rarely now cause i feel otherwise i am not able to integrate what i have learnt from my experiences. usually i dont enter the hyperspace cause i tend to think too much but one time i stepped out of my body. when i was realizing this (thinking again Very happy) i again flew back into my body.. so this seems to be my lesson with the plant medicine. So far i have taken ayahuasca around 30 times and i smoked spice 3 times where of one was a very strong trip while the other two times i had difficulties with the preparation of the smoking and so i had nearly no effect. now i know how to handle and prepare it in a appropriate way to get most out of it.
i am female, a very spiritual, humorous person and i love to grow Smile
next weekend i will be joining a shamanic aya session with a friend. Each one of us will prepare a little aya for the session. i will also try chaliponga for the first time and i hope it will be a good experience cause i have read quiete different statements here. so i invite the light Smile i also had one bad trip in the past where i was just the whole work vomiting and "shitting" (urgsss Very happy) and feeling very bad.. but in general i never vomit or feel too bad.. just having problems with my stomach..like aching a lot.. well i am not a native speaker in english so maybe some stuff might be wrong but i guess its good enough for you guys to understand me..

i hope this little introduction of me is efficient enough to approve to post in the other forums..
i really need to know certain medication-side effects with ayahuasca and am searching for a good advice.

So maybe you will be so kind to help me..

love and light to all of you here
juramidam07
I am... Je suis... Ich bin... Yo soy... Eu sou...

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

olympus mon
#2 Posted : 9/6/2011 10:18:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

welcome to the nexus community. you will find this place very helpful to the topics your describing. keep in mind there isnt a single question that you cant ask or a thread topic you cant start in the welcome area. trav has made recent changes to ensure this. so dont wait for promotion if you need answers now. post away! thats what its here for.
cheers
OM'
I am not gonna lie, shits gonna get weird!
Troubles Breaking Through? Click here.
The Art of Changa. making the perfect blend.

DoingKermit
#3 Posted : 9/6/2011 10:45:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi juramidam07! Welcome to the Nexus community. I have to agree with olympus mon on being patient when waiting for promotion. Just be yourself and the fantastic group of Nexus mods will recognise it Smile Your questions will be answered just as well in the "welcome area" compared to the main forum.

Have you ever tried an extraction before? It is a very fun and rewarding hobby, IMHO.

Also, your English is great! Nothing to worry about there. See you around!