We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Something new Options

SitraAhra
#1 Posted : 9/6/2011 3:26:17 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I have been addicted to opiate based drugs for a couple of years and have done many bad things as a result. Resently I was convicted of my first felony and while in jail a friend told me about how psychedelics can often be used to help reduce the pull addiction can have on a person. After a couple nights of general discussion about lsd and mushrooms and pcp we came unto the topic of dmt. I told him that I always wanted to try it but that everytime it had ever been offered or solicited to me I either did not have the money or was just not interested. He told me it was because dmt chooses people as oppose to people choosing dmt. Whether this is true or not he told me that there was a website (this one) devoted to everything about dmt and even ways for the average john-q public to make dmt, if he so desired. So I put the name of the website in my little "jail ministry" red address book and there it stayed untill my release roughly 9 months later.
After my release I stayed in a homeless shelter and often under bridges and in a large cemetary that me and my friends used to party in when we were teens. I eventually got a job and upon doing so got an appartment on my cities south side in one (if not) the worst area in the entire city. My first week here someone shot out my friends back window (not intentionally) and they continued to shoot almost everynight, starting around 9 pm, for the next couple of nights. The locals eventually got used to the enigma of a lone "white-boy" walking up colvin st. to the store at the intersection. Once they became somewhat used to me, at least enough to stop asking me if the police were sending me through there on some undercover narc scam, they began to try and sell to me, crack, herion, the usual.
Now I come to this website, to this forum, with no experience, with no knowledge. I need a lifestyle change. Im not sober. Im more like what alchoholics refer to as a "dry drunk". One thing is for sure, I can feel myself dangling on the edges of the abyss. I look to dmt as a sort of last hope, as funny as it sounds. Me and my girlfriend have picked an extraction tek that looks simple enough and are waiting on our paychecks this week so we can order the supplys. Hopefully this can be marked as a success in my book and not one of the many many failures. Thank you for reading.

p.s. I am planning on ordering mimosa root hostilis pieces instead of the already made powder. I was planning on using http://www.adenium.com.br/mimosa_products.asp because it seems to me to be the cheapest supplier. Could someone please tell me if this is smart? Have you heard of this supplier? It would be extremely discouraging if I were to pay into some online scam.

Once again thanks for reading and please give me some feedback!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Serenity
#2 Posted : 9/7/2011 7:41:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SitraAhra,

Welcome to the Nexus Smile Your story is one similar to what many share on this site, so I hope you feel welcome as I did. We all want to see each other succeed in what we care about, whether we want to admit it or not. I recently overcome opiate addiction as well, largely in part due to my use of DMT and Mushrooms.

I want to suggest doing some research on smoking methods and Changa. Changa or even Enhanced Leaf makes smoking simple and effective. My biggest obstacle has been poor smoking methods compounded by pre-flight jitters that I recently remedied to an extent. I would advise against vaporizing DMT with a lightbulb or meth pipe, especially considering your past and motivation for the future. GVG's are a bit expensive but remove the difficulty in vaporizing DMT. If you have a bong or pipe or even just some papers, you can simply infuse some DMT freebase into some Mint or Peppermint leaves with acetone or IPA (isopropyl alcohol). You'll find this everywhere, and even peppermint or mint tea bags will work. It's basically like making cannabis with whatever leaf you want, except for THC crystals, you have DMT crystals. Then you can move up to Changa with the addition of Caapi leaves and such.

I agree that DMT is a huge catalyst for change and healing, and I encourage you to continue down your path of determination. Do not discount LSD and especially Mushrooms. If you take enough Mushrooms, you WILL grow.

I can't speak to your supplier question due to a lack of access to the supplier page. Perhaps another could help you.

Blessings

Pandora
#3 Posted : 9/7/2011 7:52:42 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Hi SitraAhra,

Welcome to the Nexus. And congratulations on gaining and maintaining your freedom, getting and keeping a gf and a job and remaining dry drunk. Without sharing your direct experience I can say my path and the path of may of my loved ones has been very similar to yours. I understand completely without understanding at all just how hard a challenge it is that you are dealing with, especially given the environment and neighborhood that you live within. And just how strong you are, how much strength you are pulling from your core to get through every day.

I am 29 months into my own detox. I suppose because I simply locked myself in a room for 3 ugly days that I always recommend trying to complete the detox first, then "locking it in" with psychedelics. Personally I found salvia divinorum and DMT very helpful in this regard. I think the final lock on my opiate door was the iboga root bark trip 19 months after detox.

Anyway, I'm so glad your friend told you about psychedelics and the Nexus. Very glad you have found us. If you haven't seen the wiki yet (upper right hand corner) that's where the extraction teks are all consolidated. Please don't hesitate to post questions if they come up. You can get fast answers by dropping into the cat room.

Again, welcome. Very happy
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU