We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Two blissful voyages into hyperspace upon a cosmic hammock Options

GreetTheMind
#1 Posted : 9/6/2011 2:08:07 PM

listen to Lotus they will change your life

This is the story of my most recent experience with DMT, I have little experience with spice and posting on the nexus, This trip report started out as a reply to my intro essay but before I knew I had written a lengthy trip report which I figured belonged here instead. I hope you all enjoy this report as much I enjoyed writing it.

So this weekend I went to Summerdance music festival in Ohio. It is the official festival for the band Lotus. if you have not listened to them please check them out its mind blowing music. Here is a tralier for their new album coming out soon on 9/13/11. Album trailer check this band out seriously They are my favorite band!!

Anyways while I was at the festival I bought an excellent hammock the was hand woven by Mayan Indians from Yucatan Mexico. This was to be my luxuriously comfortable vessel to blast me into hyperspace. I have read on here that a lot of you recommend sitting upright when you smoke spice but I did it lying flat on my back in the hammock looking up into a beautiful canopy of leaves. I found that i really enjoyed being in the lying position and that it helped me feel comfortable and relaxed throughout the entire experience. I used a VaporBuddy pipe vaporizer which is basically a copy of the Vapor Genie and it worked wonders for me. I eyeballed what I thought was about 50mg's of spice(could have easily been more) and loaded it in the bowl on top of a bed of partially vaped weed. Before this experience I was always very anxious and nervous before I hit the bowl, heart racing and what not. But this time I was completely at peace with the universe and very calm and prepared to take the voyage to hyperspace. It was the mourning after the last night of the festival, My two best friends kris and aaron were camping with me and we had all purchased our own hammock and enjoyed the most comfortable and best sleep i had ever had at a music festival. I woke up before them, went to the bathroom and returned to my hammock. They were both still sleeping so I figured it would be a nice calm time to blast off and just be alone with what my brain can do.

I took two long slow pulls on the vaporBuddy before Blasting of into a wonderland of geometric impossibilities and infinitely complex patterns. at first I was looking up at the canopy of leaves above me and this soon turned into a very rapidly morphing and kaleidoscopic image. After looking at this for a few seconds I decided to just close my eyes and explore this entirely new realm. I felt as if I was inside a large room with walls that had constantly morphing, fractalizing and color shifting patterns upon them (The whole room/realm had a overall hue of orange with white highlights.) Inside this room I had my first experience with "alien entities" I didn't think of them as aliens but instead they appeared to be humanoid figures with very soft features almost looking as if they were claymation figurines. There was not really a face or anything defined about them. They had a fractalizing pattern on the surface of their "skin" that was very similar to the pattern on the walls and floor of the room. There was a few taller adult size entities and a few smaller sprites all with a similar appearance. And they were all very busy doing their absolute best to keep my attention and amaze me with entertaining displays of physical impossibilities and all sorts of ineffable circus tricks. They were not at all threatening or frightening instead they seemed to project a silent telepathic message of positive energy and emotions. I remember one of the Smaller sprites to be folding forward at the waist and imploding/ melding into themselves and in this impossible bent over position the sprite was doing perfect 360's floating in space. He maintained perfectly steady speed throughout the rotations. most of the other entities did things that I wont even hazard an attempt at explaining. after awhile of watching them doing their cosmic tricks I remember having the conscious thought to attempt to look past these figures for a deeper meaning to the whole experience. This of course was a complete impossibility for my overwhelmed mind but alas the trip was soon beginning to fade from its peak. I believe that the moment I thought to look "past" the entities was when I began the gentle descent back down from the fantastical hyperspace circus.

During this come down afterglow experience I thought how the "looking past" concept reminded me of a fundamental insight of basic meditation, to not let the mind be distracted by the many thoughts that flow through ones consciousness. You can’t directly fight those thoughts. If you try and push them away or not think them, you’ll trigger resistance, and they’ll come back bigger and stronger than before.
for example SadDon’t think about a polar bear! )--(Did you think about the polar bear? )--(of course you did. It takes a truly focused mind to ignore the many distractions of the mind)
I have never really spent much time meditating but during this come down afterglow I just focused on my breathing while still seeing the shadow of hyperspace behind my closed eyes. This proved to be a very calming thing to just contemplate the things I had seen and I continued meditating like this for another ten-fifteen minutes.
After I had fully come down I decided to take another hit on the vapor buddy to finish the remaining spice/residue from the first vaporization. I knew that I should clear it out pretty well because I didn't want someone to end up tripping when they are expecting a hit of marijuana. Well it turned out that there was definitely a lot more spice remaining. I took another two large hits that I held as long as possible. This again blasted me into a wonderful fantasy world filled with similar sprites and overall appearance was very similar to the last trip except the overall hue color theme of the realm and its inhabitants were green with pink and white highlights. I only remember details of "one" of the entities. He was taller like the size of an average adult man. and he did this thing where he would grab his head and it would expand until his head was a giant rectangle box that replaced the walls and floor of the room I was previously in. This cycle of the guy grabbing his head and then it expanding until I was
inside the new head-room continued for a long continuous cycle of thinking until I came down from the peak.

This time during my after glow come down I began to feel sensitive to the spirit world. I was reminded of my recently passed grandmother and her husband, a grandfather I had never met. Last November my grandmother had died and She had lived with my family for my entire life. She was like a third parent only better because she didn't get to punish me when I was a little fucker (she was the most wonderful woman to have had for a grandmother and it was blessing to have her living in my home). Anyways I felt her presence and It was a very beautiful moment. I was brought to tears at the beauty and tranquility of the moment. I have always been sad about losing her since she passed but this time when I thought of her It wasn't the usual heart wrenching sorrow and sadness I usually feel when I think about her real hard. I felt that she was happy to be back with her husband in the spirit world and that her soul was at ease. It was a very powerful moment for me, and I felt blessed to have been allowed to experience this. As the afterglow effects were wearing off I again found myself very happy to be in my new hammock and I believe that lying in a comfortable hammock is one of the best ways to blast off. It gives one the feeling of being well supported and at the same time the feeling of floating weightless in the air.

This whole experience was blissful and I was very happy to have gone further into the hyperspace realm then ever before. I am still excited to make my first batch of changa but having back to back sessions with just spice in a vaporBuddy was excellent, I had zero harshness on the throat and the taste was not overwhelming. It definitely had that unmistakable spice taste but it was pleasant and not too much. I hope that this post will spread the message of love and beauty that I was lucky enough to experience.

Peace, love and safe travels for all of you

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Purges
#2 Posted : 9/6/2011 3:30:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sounds like an awesome experience, I too have been deeply touched by some of mine, which do sound similar to yours. Changa is a wonderful medicine too, I'm sure you will enjoy! Very happy
Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3

universecannon
#3 Posted : 9/6/2011 3:31:04 PM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

Greetings GreetTheMind!

Nice report Smile
its wonderful that you came to look at the loss of your grandmother in a new light

also, that sounds like a beautiful setting to explore the spice in

I just got a mayan hammock as well and am loving it so far

P.S. thanks for informing us of the upcoming Lotus album!

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"