We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Are we allowed to trade?? Options

Dwhitty76
#1 Posted : 11/3/2008 10:14:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I believe i saw a thread on this issue a while back but wasnt sure of the outcome.

When swim started extracting he became a little OCD (to put it lightly) and bought a bunch of equpment but unfortunately it is taking up too much room and he is moving to a smaller apartment.

swim is fine w/ doing "low tech" extractions and the situation he's in, requires him to get rid of some experimental lab equipment.

I wasnt sure if we we're allowed to make legitimate trades here,or not.
" Freedom from the desire for an answer is essential to the understanding of a problem." - jiddu Krishnamurti

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Entropymancer
#2 Posted : 11/3/2008 10:34:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumModerator | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumChemical expert | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumSenior Member | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorum

We decided against a trade forum, and I'd strongly discourage trading in general. It would be far too easy for a law enforcement officer to pose as a member of the community and trade innocuous items with members here. Then if that member ever asks a question about an extraction-in-progress, the officer has an address to serve a warrant at.

Infinite I
#3 Posted : 11/3/2008 11:04:42 PM

JC

Strangely was on a herb forum today and their was a trade section, but it was mainly for plants. When I seen this thread I thought great, could be cool, but you do make some sensible points Entropymancer, could be dodgy.

Jorkest
#4 Posted : 11/3/2008 11:54:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

no trading...our freedom is worth way more than that
it's a sound

Dwhitty76
#5 Posted : 11/4/2008 12:10:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Agreed
" Freedom from the desire for an answer is essential to the understanding of a problem." - jiddu Krishnamurti

'Coatl
#6 Posted : 11/4/2008 12:30:26 AM

Teotzlcoatl

I don't see what harm trading some legal Trichocereus cacti!

WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

Jorkest
#7 Posted : 11/4/2008 2:59:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

its easy enough to just buy it though..without compromising our security
it's a sound

Entropymancer
#8 Posted : 11/4/2008 5:58:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumModerator | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumChemical expert | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumSenior Member | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorum

'Coatl wrote:

Entropymancer wrote:
It would be far too easy for a law enforcement officer to pose as a member of the community and trade innocuous items with members here. Then if any of those members ever ask a question about an extraction-in-progress, the officer has an address to serve a warrant at.

69ron
#9 Posted : 11/4/2008 6:53:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Entropymancer wrote:
'Coatl wrote:

Entropymancer wrote:
It would be far too easy for a law enforcement officer to pose as a member of the community and trade innocuous items with members here. Then if any of those members ever ask a question about an extraction-in-progress, the officer has an address to serve a warrant at.

Exactly!!!!

Anytime you give out an address to anyone on these types of forums you're taking a very big risk.

Don't do it!!!!
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

acolon_5
#10 Posted : 11/4/2008 11:03:41 AM

The Great Namah

100% agreement. Illegals/Quasi-legals/Questionables + Home Addresses = Bad
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

'Coatl
#11 Posted : 11/4/2008 4:27:00 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Trichocereus is 100% legal in the USA, so is Caapi... and lots and lots more.

Maybe y'all like extracted chemicals a little too much and y'all are thinking about them...

But I understand.
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

Entropymancer
#12 Posted : 11/4/2008 4:36:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

No. Read the responses. The concern is NOT the legality of the items being traded. It's the repercussions of exchanging addresses on this sort of forum.

69ron
#13 Posted : 11/4/2008 10:00:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The last thing you want is some undercover government official getting your address from this forum by selling you something, even if completely legal to buy. The main subject matter of this forum is of an illegal substance: DMT. Would you like to end up on a list of potential illegal drug manufacturers? Just being on this forum is suspicious. In some areas in the world, all they need is suspicious activity with the belief you are manufacturing drugs and they can get a search warrant.

Think about it like this:

NARC sells you some coffee on this forum.
YOU buy the coffee from NARC and now NARC knows your address.
NARC goes to a judge and shows the judge all the hundreds of SWIM postings you made about illegal drugs.
NARC tells the judge he is suspicious that you are linked to illegal drug manufacturing because you know SWIM in such an intimate way and he believes that SWIM is operating from your home and wants a search warrant.
JUDGE issues warrant to NARC based solely on suspicious activity linked to possible illegal drug manufacturing.

Don’t be an idiot. Warrants can even be issued if you just bought sodium hydroxide in some parts of the world and the purchase was simply suspicious. It’s not common, but it does happen. If you want to trade, do it on eBay or some other place.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.