We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
An introduction in a message of gratitude Options

Serenity
#1 Posted : 9/5/2011 11:27:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello Nexus,

I've followed your community of knowledge, awareness, and open-mindedness for a long time. I've had an account previously which I lost interest in because I wasn't patient enough to wait for promotion at the time. I often read your threads as I'm looking for answers and want to comment, but then re-realize I'm not even signed in, lol, much less promoted to the point I can comment. I understand now that the way you do things is spot-on toward preserving your pristine community, and will gladly wait in the kiddy pool while you get to know me.

To cut straight to it: You've all helped me tremendously in my quest for enlightenment, and I want to sincerely thank you. I continuously re-discover who I am, only to find there is more I "know" to KNOW. It is in these understandings and knowing of myself that I find fulfillment in serving others. I welcome you all with open arms as I hope you'll welcome me, as I want to help you as much as me, because we are all connected.

Blessings.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 9/5/2011 11:33:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!

The Welcome Area is no kiddie pool, dont put yourself down Smile You see in all sorts of different communities, the attempt to create a space where new people can get direct attention and help in integrating themselves in.

Just stick around, make a few posts, tell us about yourself, ask questions you cant find answers to around the forum, help others with what you know and you'll be promoted in no time!

Im glad you've been able to get something positive and productive out of your presence here, I hope you really do stay and become a part of the community.

So what about DMT, have you tried it yet, oral or vapped? And extracting? What about other psychedelics?

See ya around!

Serenity
#3 Posted : 9/6/2011 2:58:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The kiddy pool.....I never thought of it the way you just described it, Endlessness. To think it was for MY benefit was not something that entered my mind...This is another example why I'm trying again to integrate with the like-minded here. I struggle to maintain balance among the unbalanced, which is to say nothing negative of them but says a lot for those here.

I've had my head in Mushrooms, 2C-I, 4-ACO DMT, smoked Changa/DMT, LSD/ALD, MDMA, Salvia, and DXM. I personally prefer LSD/ALD for celebrating, Mushrooms for less intense possibly more social and longer learning interactions, and Changa/DMT for solo learning. I want to attempt Ayahuasca and am familiar with the process of brewing/pharma, but am apprehensive in doing so without a Shaman....

Endlessness, do you actually live in the Jungle? You don't have to answer, but my curiosity is driving me insane after seeing your avatar so many times over the last 6 months.

universecannon
#4 Posted : 9/6/2011 3:08:45 AM

โ˜‚

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

Welcome to the forum!

I too originally used mushrooms while with others and before trying them always envisioned dmt as being several steps beyond it.. but i learned that they're essentially oral dmt (psilocybin is 4-PO-DMT.. and psilocin is 4-HO-DMT) and after my first experience realized that i could explore the mind with that ally several lifetimes over in the comfort of my own bedroom and still be continually baffled

And as endless said; this ain't no kiddy pool! Some of the most deep and thought provoking threads spring up in this section of the forum quite often Very happy

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"