We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The Magic Bullet method for rue tea Options

Mano
#1 Posted : 11/3/2008 6:48:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I just wanted to share my experience being impatient with a rue tea and having favorable results.

I tried making a tea last week after pounding out the seeds with a mortar and pestel. After filtering, I noticed that a lot of the seeds were just getting their shells knocked off of them and the inner bulk was not getting pulverized. I tried my best with the m/p but the seeds were just too small and hard. The good news was that after sitting in a cup of hot water, the inner seed pulp softened up. So here goes;

Over the weekend I took 4g of the ground seeds and put them into a cup of water that was nuked for 2.5 minutes. I added the juice of half a lemon and the whole mix was then put into the magic bullet. After grinding for about 30 seconds, I let it sit for a couple of minutes while I rinsed off a paper towel for filtering. I ran out of coffee filters so I resorted to a paper towel instead. I knew that it would add a papery taste to the tea so I soaked it under the sink running hot water and kept squeezing it out about 20 times. It turned out a bright orange color and I had a cup's worth after about 15 minutes. By that time, it was cool enough for me to suck it down. I used a straw since it seems to go down to my throat straighter. So in all, it was about 20 minutes from dry ground seeds to tea in my tummy.

The results were amazing. I didn't have much faith since my last experience with tea had negligible results and the fact that I kinda rushed it, but after dosing w/ my pipe, I was "gone" for at least 45 minutes and for the next 3.5 hours I was in a contemplative stupor. I had shit for balance and everything had trailers. I couldn't even move my head fast.

Thanks to all who have shared advice on here to give me the idea of brewing a rue tea with lemon juice. I would just like to add that another grinding of the pulp after it has been tenderized by the hot water will release more of the maoi's. That's where the magic bullet really helps. I just happen to have access to one because my wife uses it for shakes and stuff. If you filter the pulp after brewing a tea and you see beige chunks that look like tiny peanuts in the pulp, that is what I'm talking about. That's the stuff that needs to be mushed up some more. All the brown stuff that makes it dark is only there to make you gag.

~ be excellent to each other . . and - - -

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Spock's Brain
#2 Posted : 11/6/2008 7:38:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

"~ be excellent to each other . . and - - -" PARTY ON DUDES!

Not sure what to think of Syrian RUE... drank some tea and smoked DMT, and thought I lost my mind...balance as above...posted elsewhere
"Infinite Diversity, in Infinite Combinations."