We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123
Scottish shroom season :) Options

Swarupa
#41 Posted : 10/6/2011 7:24:32 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Seems like south england is going to miss out, it's only just got cold, not yet wet enough, and the frost is supposed to be here within a couple of weeks Sad

I may even take some time off work & travel north a bit if the weathers right.

Good thing i have a cubensis grow started, it's a bit of a shame though as liberty caps are by far the best mushrooms i've ever taken, pure medicine.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

DMTripper
#42 Posted : 10/6/2011 10:02:57 PM

John Murdoch IV

Chronic wrote:
Seems like south england is gonna get screwed hunting wise, its only just got cold, not yet wet enough, and the frost is supposed to be here within a couple of weeks Sad
I might have to take some time off work & travel north a bit if the weathers right

Good thing i got a grow started, its a bit of a shame though as liberty caps are by far the best shrooms ive ever taken, pure medicine

You just need a good dash of rain then they pop up fast Smile
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

Swarupa
#43 Posted : 10/7/2011 8:22:13 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Next time there's heavy rain for a few days im going to book time off work & do some hunting in the hills Pleased

SHroomtroll
#44 Posted : 10/11/2011 7:13:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i was out last weekend, although in northern europe. they are getting really big now with all the rain and cold weather, still not close to zero degree.

I really really hope i can get out one more time this weekend since we found more in 1hour than we used to do in 2-3, and also most of them were alot bigger.

Buster
#45 Posted : 10/12/2011 10:28:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've been working solid the last 2 weeks so not been able to get out at allSad .

Its been pissing down to so hopefully ill get out this weekend for a final big pickSmile
as i think i'm gonna be working the rest of the seasonCrying or very sad .

hope everybody else has been getting good success.

I usually count my shrooms because that's the way i first learned how to hunt them, by the 100.
From a guy (Mr Scullion god rest his soul he passed away last year) that had been taking them for
years before me.

We would always eat them fresh or make tea straight away measured by the number of shrooms. so i never even knew they could be dried, lol or had even ever heard of Mr McKenna, hehe.. in fact i don't even think i had even experienced the internet yet.

Actually when i think of it pretty much every1 i know who takes liberty caps dose by numberWink.
For me anyway old habits die hard

Happy HuntingSmile

peace

I'm the one that's got to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to.

thepureskunk
#46 Posted : 10/24/2011 8:22:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey all,

Terrible season so far here (i'm in the East) Sad

Sooooo dry, haven't had any decent rain for ages.... REALLY hope we get some decent conditions soon as i love libs!

How's it going for everyone else?
acolon_5 wrote:
Welcome to club hypersex.

I've been there too...it is amazing.

Dr Psychonaut
#47 Posted : 10/24/2011 9:35:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeh I can say the same for Wales, got a couple of hundred back towards end of September but it seems to have all dried up now. A friend is hopeful for another bloom after a bit of heavy rainfall but I'm less hopeful.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

All events described in any posts by Dr Psychonaut are entirely fictitious and for educational purposes only.

thepureskunk
#48 Posted : 11/9/2011 5:50:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey all,

Finally got around 100 libs today but it was hard work. Apparently yesterday there were thousands but I was at work... Still at least they are about now...

I'll be going tomorrow as well to another field... Wish me luck Smile
acolon_5 wrote:

Infinite I
#49 Posted : 11/9/2011 5:54:12 PM

JC

I found one today near my house lol Ive had them right into december before plus summer mushrooms are still growing.

thepureskunk
#50 Posted : 11/10/2011 1:25:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Been again today and got another hundred and some of those are quite chunky which is nice. I'm just gonna keep going on my days off until the end of this month.

I've been listening to Terence McKenna talks and he say's that doing a 'healthy' dose in the dark, laying down and with no music/noise is the way to go. I've tripped loads but have never tried this way... any thoughts?
acolon_5 wrote:

Coastal_Shaman
#51 Posted : 11/10/2011 5:53:12 PM

"That Guy"

thepureskunk wrote:
Been again today and got another hundred and some of those are quite chunky which is nice. I'm just gonna keep going on my days off until the end of this month.

I've been listening to Terence McKenna talks and he say's that doing a 'healthy' dose in the dark, laying down and with no music/noise is the way to go. I've tripped loads but have never tried this way... any thoughts?

Do it.. It is one of the most incredible times you will ever have with the mushroom teacher. Terence knew what he was talking about when he told people about doing that.
"I was going to make a machine, but after reading here in the Nexus, everyone makes it sound like trying to smoke spice without a VG is like trying to have sex without fully formed genitals..." -- Pup Tentacle.

**Believe this guy at your own risk**

fourthripley
#52 Posted : 11/10/2011 10:49:14 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Coastal_Shaman wrote:
thepureskunk wrote:

Do it.. It is one of the most incredible times you will ever have with the mushroom teacher. Terence knew what he was talking about when he told people about doing that.

Bear in mind that Terrence was generally talking about cubes. Libs are somewhat more potent so adjust the dose accordinglyShocked
mistakes were made

Coastal_Shaman
#53 Posted : 11/11/2011 7:00:18 AM

"That Guy"

fourthripley wrote:
Coastal_Shaman wrote:
thepureskunk wrote:

Bear in mind that Terrence was generally talking about cubes. Libs are somewhat more potent so adjust the dose accordinglyShocked

Yes sorry I should have stated that as well. However in my experience with cubes and libs (Which btw is a lot) I have found libs to be far a more welcoming and more light energetic than the cubes that tend to give (me at least) a darker trip. Everything in moderation right, my point of the comment was that the dark silence is absolutely incredible and worth a try, regardless of dose.
"I was going to make a machine, but after reading here in the Nexus, everyone makes it sound like trying to smoke spice without a VG is like trying to have sex without fully formed genitals..." -- Pup Tentacle.

**Believe this guy at your own risk**

PREV123