We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Glad to Be a Member! Options

Thelizardking
#1 Posted : 9/1/2011 11:48:41 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I live in Grand Junction, Colorado. A year ago, I took psilocybin mushrooms for the first time, and since than have experimented with LSD and mescaline as well as psilocybin. My goal is to incorporate psychedelics into my personal spiritual path and quest for knowledge. I also want to open up others to the beauty and the healing powers of the psychedelic experience. I am also very fascinated by shamanism. I desire to make my own DMT or ayahuasca (I don't know if that counts as "procuring drugs"Pleased in order to experiment with these awesome substances, and to have a personal connection with psychedelics I have created with my own hands. Aside from psychedelics, I also believe in the power of the trance. It is as equally refreshing to me to meditate while listening to a shamanic drum beat, and I view it as another way of accessing the subconscious.

To me, the most important part of using substances is to be, not necessarily in a better state, but a different one in order to achieve new perspective on anything in my life. I am looking forward to tapping into the knowledge on the DMT-Nexus forums, and hopefully contributing as well. Much peace and love.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Pandora
#2 Posted : 9/2/2011 12:37:52 AM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Hello Thelizardking,

Welcome to the Nexus! You may get suggestions to generalize your post to be less specific about location. Don't be surprised.

There are many fine extration teks in the wiki (upper right hand corner) that will show you how to extract DMT from plant source(s) and there is a subforum on ayahuasca, so you should find many good resources here. Nexians extract DMT and brew ayahuasca - quite different from taking part in any sort of black of grey market to procure our entheogens.

I was unclear based on your post. Have you tried vaping DMT or drinking ayahuasca yet? If so what did you think? If not, you have come to the right place and are in for a real shamanic treat.

Again, welcome.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU