We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello! Options

Shamax
#1 Posted : 9/1/2011 6:20:22 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi everyone, finally decided to participate in the discussions about our favorite molecule. I've been lurking on the forums for about 3 months and I love what I've saw. Really helpful, caring, intelligent people sharing tons of useful information. And I saw a community that bands together to protect their beliefs(I really like the flagging of youtube videosSmile). The Nexus seems like a true gem of DMT-related forums.

A little bit about me-my name is Tyson and I manage a restaurant full-time and take the occassional chemistry class here and there, hopefully I can more aggressively pursue a degree in that one day. I'm lucky enough to have a woman whom I deeply love and who returns that love tenfold to me. My history with psychedelics is a bit unusual. I've been fascinated with ancient Egypt since I was a child. Their culture, their deities, their afterlife, just everything. Around the age of 13 I started hearing about psychedelic drugs in a religious context as well as the longtime use of naturally occuring substances by virtually every civilization that has been. Some reports I read really reminded me of ideas I've heard from Egyptian texts and my curiousity blossomed. I was raised in a christian household but it just never clicked with me. Church and all that simply wasn't my thing. But I did believe there was more to life after death so there was a spiritual void within me. So after three years of seriously researching the pros and cons I took LSD for the first time at the age of 16. It was an amazing experience from the moment I swallowed the liquid. Being prepared truly makes all the difference for me. But at 16 I was more or less just "tripping" as opposed to learning. I've always been fascinated by chemistry too so of course those interests got directed towards psychedelics which led me to discovering the multitude of tryptamines and phenethylamines. Between the ages of 16 and 19 I experimented with LSD, LSA, Psilocybin, AMT, DPT, 5-MeO-DMT, 2C-E, and 2C-T-2.

DPT quickly emerged as my favorite. I felt like nothing else took me so deep, it was the first time I didnt just see colorful patterns and random imagery, I saw deep, long unfoldig visions drenched in symbolism. I still think DPT is criminally underrated. I hold it on the same level as DMT personally. I think DPT lets me SEE hyperspace whereas with DMT I BECOME a part of hyperspace. I had always heard of DMT and respected it but didn't realize how accessible it was until out of boredom one night I started reading up about ayahuasca. Nothing has been the same since. I have the utmost repect for the experience and believe I am truly blessed to have experiened DMT.

And I owe a massive thank you to all the knowledgeable people on this forum. I don't use any specific tek but reading all the tips here from members finally yielded me picture-perfect crystal DMT(I've always had a lot of problem with getting more goo than crystals). In turn that yielded my first breakthrough experience this week. I've done Aya and sub-breakthrough doses numerous times but there's nothing at all like breaking through. Of course you guys already know that. So thanks for all the help and I look forward to being a part of this forum.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

corpus callosum
#2 Posted : 9/1/2011 6:29:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Medical DoctorModerator

Welcome to the Nexus Shamax!Smile

This DMT stuff is certainly rather special and I think the Nexus is the best resource devoted to it and its allies.

Seems like youve already had a good read around this place and I look forward to your contributions.

PS-I would be a little less forthcoming regarding your identity anywhere on the Internet; lets just call you ShamaxWink

Once again, welcome!!Very happy
I am paranoid of my brain. It thinks all the time, even when I'm asleep. My thoughts assail me. Murderous lechers they are. Thought is the assassin of thought. Like a man stabbing himself with one hand while the other hand tries to stop the blade. Like an explosion that destroys the detonator. I am paranoid of my brain. It makes me unsettled and ill at ease. Makes me chase my tail, freezes my eyes and shuts me down. Watches me. Eats my head. It destroys me.

Pandora
#3 Posted : 9/1/2011 6:37:35 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Hi Shamax,

Welcome to the Nexus. Nice introduction. My husband shares your lifelong interest in Ancient Egypt. He is familiar with all dynasties but prefers to focus on the Amarna period. He has followed recent political events including the coming and going of Zahi Hawass in the volatile Egyptian government.

Anyway, nice intro and I look forward to seeing you around. Again, welcome.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU