We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello brothers Options

pcatoxxx
#1 Posted : 8/31/2011 9:17:28 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi, before i say anything about myself id like to say how wonderful this site is. Iv'e long been researching entheogens and the info from here has always been very helpful. Today i found out how different from most forums dmt nexus really is. I love that there is attitude and not rules, and that there is a large topic about not selling dmt. This should be a model for society haha.

As for me my names Peter, i live in small town in northern California. I'm full time student (no idea of what im going to major in) and currently unemployed. I like exercising, martial arts, play/listening to music, creating things, just being in nature, reading. One of my favorite things is experimenting with entheogens, i think they are one of the most amazing things nature has giving us, besides life of course, and that they could truly help humanity. So far i have had multiply experiences with a fair amount of the classic psychedelics such as thc, mushrooms, lsd (and once lsa), mescaline and mdma. All of them have been very wonderful and i have learnt a great deal about my mind from then. I also have many interesting experiences with salvia haha.

It wasn't until a few months ago when i really became interested in trying dmt and since then i have been researching all manner of thing about it. Today i was looking for a source for mhrb and i was reading a tread here about obtaining some and decided to join up in in order to aid my search. Now i'm just glad i joined because this seems like a wonderful community to be part of.

Thank you.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 8/31/2011 9:58:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!

Im glad you've been enjoying our community, good to have you join us Smile

If you are looking for dmt information as well as a supportive community, I think you did come to the right place!

So I was wondering, how did martial arts + psychedelics work for you, did you experiment with those two together? I've found that certain psychedelics really help me get in tune with my body (though other times, specially in very high doses I might be completely loss, glued to bed or floor).

I also wanted to know whats your favourite setting to take psychedelics in?

Any tek to extract dmt you're feeling more comfortable with? Take a look at some of them, check the FAQ and wiki in general. If there's any doubts that some browsing around wont answer, feel free to ask.

Good luck, and see you around!

Pandora
#3 Posted : 8/31/2011 10:22:05 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Hi pcatoxxx,

Welcome to the Nexus. Very nice introduction. Yeah, Nexus certainly stands head and shoulders above the crowd of various drug and philosophy forums out there. It's a real rabbit hole here. The deeper you look the deeper it goes and sometimes the weirder it gets.

There is a suppliers section that may be helpful to you. I understand there are problems with US located suppliers being able to get bulk bark orders in from S. America. This is just a rumor. I do know a couple of the more reliable US suppliers have been out and/or back-ordered for awhile now. Don't give up - keep persevering. If you do not find it right away, back-order it and spend the time doing more research would be my suggestion.

There are many fine extraction teks located in the wiki - link in the upper right hand corner of the forum. I encourage you to check it out.

Please don't hesitate to post questions if they come up. I really look forward to reading your first experience report.

Again, welcome to the Nexus.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

Enoon
#4 Posted : 8/31/2011 11:21:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

Hi and welcome to the nexus,

what kind of martial arts do you do?
I've always wanted to try sparring on lsd, though I think that's the only entheo that ever made me want to do that. In almost all other cases I can't imagine fighting. lsd + yoga is awesome, so I imagine lsd + sparring might be kind of cool, unless reaction time goes down a lot. I don't know, I never had a sparring partner in those moments... Razz

I hope you can get what you need for your experimentations with dmt. Take all the necessary precautions, read, prepare, explore! It's gonna be quite a ride, this I can promise.

Take care!
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

pcatoxxx
#5 Posted : 9/2/2011 1:29:17 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks you all for the warm welcome Very happy

@endlessness: Yes i have done martial arts while on all the substances mentioned, except for salvia. At lower doses mushrooms, lsd and mescaline all are wonderful to do martial arts on. Whether it be meditation, kicking, forms, tai chi or other energy work. They help me tune in to my body and mind extremely well, movement that are sometime difficult seem to flow effortlessly . Mdma also dose the same but i have never intentionally done martial arts on it.

My favorite setting is the property where i live. My family owns 5 acres of land covered in redwoods, it has an amazing energy to it and is secluded enough that i can get a little crazy without alerting the neighbors. There is always plenty of places to be and trails to adventure on and food to forage. I really just love any setting that is in nature though, i love experiencing all the variety our mother has to offer.

As far as the extracting im fairly comfortable with something something like the dmt for the masses http://www.erowid.org/pl...mimosa_chemistry1.shtml.
The tek i end up using will also depend on if i can get mhrb or if i have to find another plant source.

@pandora: Thank you for the kind words, i have never posted an actual report before but i will definitely do so after my first dmt experience. Thanks for the encouragement!

@enoon: Hey, the martial arts i do is called zen do kwon. It is a combination of tae kwon do, aikido, judo, boxing and some more stuff thrown in. I love it because it practical and there is a huge emphasis on spiritual growth and personal development. We do lots of breath work and meditation also. Sparring would be interesting, im sure it would be fun though with the right partner, so long as you were both in tune with each other. I might just have to sparring with my girlfriend next time haha.

mad_banshee
#6 Posted : 9/2/2011 4:45:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!

Peace

Mad Banshee

Note that the poster of this message would never actually use or recommend to use illegal substances. He is just an attention seeker and should be considered to be lying about everything he posts and his posts are only for the sake of generating discussion.