We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123
The power of pot Options

Sublime
#41 Posted : 9/12/2011 1:59:31 AM

Intraterrestrial

Yeah it can be very intense. I had a hash brownie and kinda lost touch with time and reality. I felt the alien vibes at some point where you can feel something coming on, very eerie. Similar to the initial carrier wave you feel when you take the first hit of DMT. Marijuana is a strong psychedelic drug when taken in large amounts giving you an experience that you would think it was not capable of giving. This is a very funny excerpt and it's very true. Smile

Terence Mckenna - How To Use Marijuana

I suggest everyone try to reach that point on marijuana, it is not like anything else.
"That which I avoid I will become a slave to, that which I confront I will master."

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

tigerstrike92
#42 Posted : 9/12/2011 5:46:03 AM

Homo-divinorum

Hahah! Idk if it's sad or awesome, but I have definitely said to myself, "my god... ive done too much!" before, quite the harrowing experiences, but worth it nonetheless.
Let the plants guide you, for they teach lessons beyond what we humans can offer.
Distorted is our perception of reality, because reality is much more distorted than we could ever perceive it to be.

All posts made by this username do not actually exist. They are hallucinations caused by the reception of light photons by the retinae of homo sapien sapien. You are already inside the rabbit hole.

Follow the path you have chosen, travelers, you will not regret the outcome, that I can assure you.

PREV123