We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
alien contact Options

Jorkest
#1 Posted : 11/1/2008 5:40:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

so i was just wondering...if anybody else has gotten THE message *the message about whats about to happen on this planet*

so i have had dreams of aliens...communication...experiments...teachings...everything

now...something is happening to our planet...and ive received this message very strongly a few times...and i just want to know if there is anybody out there that knows what i mean

this is something that i have spent a lot of time thinking about..sober and otherwise...

the message has been so strong that it would be silly to reject..

for some reason SWIM seems to be the only one that he knows that is actually communicating with these other beings...not many people talk about actual information that these beings tell them

through SWIM i have begun to realize that these messages MAY not be fictional...

we should listen to what they have to say..because it may save the day
it's a sound

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Jorkest
#2 Posted : 11/1/2008 5:44:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

if i actually reported everything that the beings have said to SWIM...well nobody would believe me..and they would try to look at the 'deeper' meaning of the communication...instead of just taking things at FACE VALUE

our whole society thinks that everybody is telling us lies...and that is an administrative bug that needs to be worked out...everybody feels like they need to read between lies and truth..to get the real story

well why would these beings LIE? they have no reason to...especially their message

some of us are about to enter another dimension...i hope you are ready..
it's a sound

KUSHMASTER
#3 Posted : 11/1/2008 8:10:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Warning of 2012 maybe?

All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a character based on other people) obtained a license for said activity or did said activity where it is legal to do so.

Vitriol Viridis
#4 Posted : 11/1/2008 6:24:05 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I've had numerous alien being contacts. A couple of times I received a sorta mind meld with one particular being. It was different in quality then normal hallucinations. I have used large amounts of DXM coupled with trance meditation and sensory deprivation, but have only had a couple of contact experiences that I would consider legitimate. Also, I've used just about every psychedelic / entheogen extensively. DMT does seem to be the real thing. The visions and experiences do seem very convincing. So to answer your question plainly, yes, I have received information from alien beings that I believe are real. They seemed to tell me that the earth was basically a base, and that they were building a starship out of the earth. The humans as well would evolve and leave eventually. They want to help us. That's not particularly exact, but it's as close I can come with words. Most of the information was received telepathically and visually. Other beings have occasionally taught me things about the DMT realm. Like symbols beings made up of liquid there. I've also caught some sneak peaks at what seems to be higher planes, made up of pure light.
Deaths my Lady
the Earth my Bride
from the Hand of Fate
the Falcon Flies

Infinite I
#5 Posted : 11/1/2008 6:42:59 PM

JC

So spill it jorkest whats the message!?? Laughing

Ive also had things seemingly mind melding with me. Also had a few intense sexual encounters, actually ordered a book yesterday about sexual relations with non human entities, http://www.amazon.com/ex...dos/ASIN/1933665343/ctoc

Cant really remember many mesages just left with an intense love ive never felt before, though read the other day that an old alien technology is one of scanning our brains to find out what we like and using that to manipulate us, and what do we like most, sex and love!

Jorkest
#6 Posted : 11/1/2008 7:33:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

that sounds wonderful..

my experiences have been pretty similar...the information i recieved..also had to do with the place i was in...instead of machine elves..it was a machine world...and what was impressed upon me was that this was a 'backup plan' not really it could have also been the MAIN plan..but the plan was..if the earth gets to a point where it is inhabitable..due to weather changes or toxicity..there is a place inbetween space that has been created to house us during the cleansing..

its more of a technological feat than anything...its like they found a way to open a door into this very claustrophobic machine place

it's a sound

Infinite I
#7 Posted : 11/1/2008 8:25:56 PM

JC

Sounds cool, I read an aya report and a guy realised he was in this machine and all this hyperspace technology was all working around him creating this reality, he had just managed to perceive this reality holding technology and he just had to ride it out. He said it was all these different machines seemingly concious, working constantly to hold this place together, sorry for the crap explanation but sounded similiar to what your on about, tho concious technology seems to be a common thing, The front page of the art section here used to have a concious looking robot, used to be my wallpaper.

Jorkest
#8 Posted : 11/1/2008 8:34:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

wow that is extremely!!! similar to SWIMS experience...

that is almost identical
it's a sound

mardybum
#9 Posted : 11/2/2008 3:04:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I read once about a guy who met a being in DMT hyperspace that told him he was an angel. The angel proceeded to tell him; "about god and how jesus christ died for everybody's sins on earth and that jesus/holy spirit/god was the only true god". What do you guys make of this?

eviljackalope
#10 Posted : 11/2/2008 9:17:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah, about that...

I think that something is going on and the more and more we learn to understand and accept that we actually dont know a whole lot on a universal level, the more and more doors will be opened. Something is on the rise that I can assure you Smile should be fun to see what happens.

Even the fake shit is real.

gosvami
#11 Posted : 11/2/2008 10:09:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
I read once about a guy who met a being in DMT hyperspace that told him he was an angel. The angel proceeded to tell him; "about god and how jesus christ died for everybody's sins on earth and that jesus/holy spirit/god was the only true god". What do you guys make of this?
That’s just another attempt to express in human language the experience, which can’t be translated into words.

It is so wonderful! Some sort of living “tentacles” or morphogenetic fields out of glowing liquid glass, shining in all colours of the spectrum, break through the inter-dimensional crack between the worlds and dance solemnly the ancient eternal dance shivas to cosmic music. We can “see” it and we can “hear” it. And we are humbled by its mightiness and glory. It’s greater then we are, so we are a part of it. And it’s our human right to get an access to “this kind of information”, its our right like breathing and living…

[Wow! I had a real great journey last night. I tried my first ayahusca-analog (3,4 g syrien rue and 70 mg dmt).
I had a complete breakthrough!
Approximately one hour after ingesting the dmt I didn’t feel much, not even nausea…so I thought, that the dose of “light” might have been to small and I started to prepare my pipe for a small hit but there was no time to vaporise it, because suddenly to my surprise…”THEY” came with overwhelming power!]
OM

polytrip
#12 Posted : 11/2/2008 2:32:44 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
I often have these dreams. Usually, in my dreams, i'm taking a walk through the woods. When i leave the forrest and walk into my hometown, everything is destroyed, like in a war. I feel the urge to flee back into the forrest because i somehow know it's not safe here anymore. Then they come, these aliens. I see their spaceship and i immediately recognize it(even the first time i dreamt this). I know i have been inside that spaceship before, but have somehow forgotten all about is. They take me with them, and while they sort of 'beam me up', i realize how inevitable it is for me to leave this planet.
It becomes clear to me that i have to leave with them, but i don't realy want to. They take me and leave many other people behind, and i see this as a sort of punishment because i've been 'going too far', although at the same time i have no idea what it means. Have i been taking too many psychedelic drugs and have i become insane? Am i just hallucinating that these beings are aliens, while in real life they are just doctors taking me to their asylum?
Often this is where the dream stops, but sometimes the dream continues.
When i am inside they spaceship, there is a sort of 'zone' where they somehow 'compressed' me into an almost 2-dimensional space. This is a sort of 'airlock'. Once i enter the ship i get to choose between two compartiments. This is where it get's realy weird. The two compartiments are (or at least one of them is) worlds as big as ours. They seem to be evn whole universes. As if inside this spaceship there are doors that lead to entirely different dimensions and universes. One of these worlds scare's me quite a bit, but i don't know wich one. It's difficult to choose. It's like heaven and hell, but i don't know wich door is wich.

Jorkest
#13 Posted : 11/2/2008 4:17:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM also sometimes thinks hes gone crazy...he takes psychedelics fairly often..usually at least once a week...not always the same ones...sometimes some acid..sometimes some spice..sometimes bufotenine...sometimes combos..sometimes mushrooms...whatever...and he doesnt think that he has really gone insane..he feels more sane than he ever has..

its best to take this sort of information with a grain of salt...because it MAY be real..and it MAY NOT be real...or it is most likely BOTH real and unreal..which makes more sense to SWIM..because its a paradox..which seems to be the norm for this universe..

anyway..one time in a dream he saw these two spaceships coming out of a portal in the sky..and they did this little light show for him..and then one came down and landed in the water in front of him..and this little dude came bouncing out of his ship..he had a big head...a large smile..and big blue eyes...human looking...but slightly out of proportion...he was about 3 to 4 feet talll..and very skinny...he was doing back flips and dancing around..and then he gave SWIM a note..with 16 pieces of information on them...he was only able to get the first piece of information

the information appeared in the air in front of him..and it said

'A consciousness unit can travel faster than the speed of light."

and thats all he got before he woke up..
it's a sound

timeloop
#14 Posted : 11/4/2008 11:26:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

woah... ok ive been waiting for this...

I regularly get direct contact with alien entities...

There are a variety of formats that they seems to communicat their message, however they are pretty clear about some important facts...

They are coming soon. It may be linked to 2012. They arent too happy about some aspects of human civilization. There are some profound changes that they are going to bring that are going to CHANGE US ALL FOREVER. cant really say much more at this stage...

...but I am very excited that there are other travelers that are recieveing communications...

I once thought I was loosing it... but have shared experiences with close friends that have recieved the same connections.

Something is coming and the changes they are bringing are going to be huge!

gosvami
#15 Posted : 11/8/2008 1:26:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Whatever will happen…
and something profound will happen for sure…
WE will make it happen…
for we ARE those mysterious alien antities…

So they told me…Shocked

it's our choice

OM

Jorkest
#16 Posted : 11/9/2008 6:49:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

what gosvami said rang a bell...it reminded me that sometimes when SWIM goes in that it feels like he is contacting another one of HIMSELF in the future...but other times it feels like something completely alien...so its still unknown where these messages are coming from..and when..
it's a sound

Dwhitty76
#17 Posted : 11/10/2008 1:02:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I belive "aliens" (for lack of a better term) have been on earth a lot longer than humans have and i blieve we are descendents/hybrids or some sort of relation to a certain alien species that want to help and teach us but there are the malevalent ones aswell.

Maybey they thought we erent ready for the truth but i also believe something big is happenning and that we are the true aliens.

Two book recso's (one which i have recommended before) "Alien Agenda" by Jim Marrs and he is pretty objective and it just lay's out the facts that have happened throughout history,leaving the reader to decide what to believe,unlike David Icke who tends to push his ideas as an absolute.

Second reco is : "Bringers of the Dawn" by Barbara Marciniak who is one of MANY who channell and communicate with a race called the pleiadians who'm are related to humans and wish to teach us in order to lift our spiritual frequency.I'ts a little "new age'ish but it's still good.
" Freedom from the desire for an answer is essential to the understanding of a problem." - jiddu Krishnamurti

polytrip
#18 Posted : 11/10/2008 9:25:11 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
bonestoner wrote:
damn swim need to breakthrough. SWIMS shitty made pipe is stopping him. Ive seen the faces in the walls but its still my room im looking at. I will not speculate until swim has an experience of his own. but ive had dreams of a war going on in my home town and im walking down the road in awe and i look up and a spaceship is following me. It also is no surprise that they wouldnt be happy with our way of life.

I'm having the exact same dreams.

Jorkest
#19 Posted : 11/11/2008 4:51:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ive had dreams like that too
it's a sound

NewShaman
#20 Posted : 11/12/2008 6:21:59 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I've consistently had the experience and or delusion of becoming God and my scenario goes a bit like this. If you've ever seen the movie AI I believe we are creator God consciousnesses put down into the world and everything that happens is part of a simulation. Everyone is a character in a game only they have forgotten this God consciousness. Somehow something goes wrong with the simulation minds and man spawns all this evil into existience and is destroying his holographic paradise, and then to prevent catastrophe and destruction, the Aliens or entities or whatever are sent back in time to help people realize their God powers and transcendent abilities before it's too late.

I've had about 30 miracles happen. 6 That were beyond impossible if you calculate the odds at 1/100,000 times 6 events that's odds of 1/10^-20. Either way something is communicating with me, messing with me, orchestrating events in my life. For me it all started with 9/11 and some events in March which I thought was a delusional crackup. And I had mentally catagorized it as such until August 17th when 'The Good Shit' showed up and I had a telepathic conversation with a guy who I believe was a Time traveler. We talked about the end of Time, the 'Eton' as I called it. he knew exactly what I was talking about and we had a conversation where the words were one thing, but the meaning kept telepathically changing. I kept telling him no this isn't happening ok I'll quit being in denial and just listen. I think my rational mind tried to say what wasn't happening at least 30 times that night, and it was happening. I, going from an Atheistic, Marxist, Existential, Social science perspective to full blown telepath pretty much put an end to my skepticism.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbewGohciYw

Read the post by sealslayer at the bottom here.
http://isitnormal.com/story/5943/

I've had it where it flat out told me I was God, and I was like WTF is all this Evil shit doing in the world and the response it tells me back is. It's really really complicated and that we'll have to get to that some other time.

12NEXT