We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
I feel blessed, I feel alive Options

sleepirasta
#1 Posted : 8/28/2011 11:48:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

First breakthrough Changa dose. This trip was very significant, I was shown and taught.

I started my Saturday low on Ganja (usually smoke round the clock) ,the sun was out and I was feeling very alive not really in the mood to get blazed, my housemate decided to make some poppy tea and chill with te sun all day I agreed to join him but felt like releasing some energy first so I went for a jog (very unusual for me) and found a wheelbarrow and a blender, stoked! We drank the juice about lunchtime, played some music and had a very relaxing afternoon.
I was releasing the bladder when I looked out the window and saw an amazing sunset of thick, light and dark grey clouds, the sky was a welcoming light blue with orange streaks shining over everything. I remembered a little buddly rubbed in dmt that I had sitting for a while. Me and my housemate sat out on the grass and smoked this bud, it was extremely warm and beautiful but very mild, the sunset was increasingly beautiful and in the moment i thought some changa might just be bliss. I went inside and got a little batch i had recently made while my housemate made a small wattle fire. We sat there in meditation for a moment before embarking on the journey together. After the hit I knew it was going to be no stronger than my previous experience so slowly in my state I packed another hit. After the hit I laid out flat on the ground (I have arthrits and moving from sitting to laying down usually can be pretty painful in my lower back) As soon as I lay back I feel the tweak of pain in my back and get this deep angry/sad accepting thought like "damn I know I have arthritis but just fuck off for 2 secs while I enjoy this" But so much deeper than that in a way. As soon as I was having this thought it was as if a presence came shooting down from behind me and two powerful hands rested on my shoulders, instantly a warm energy went into me shot down my spine and when this energy got to the painful part of my back it spread completely replacing the pain with warmth and continued throughout my body. At this point I noticed a very important 'being' just above and a little behind my head, i tilted my head back to see what it was, he was of buddah appearance kinda, I knew he was ok and was a major player in my life, he seemed in deep concentration or thought about my life something told me I shouldnt stare so I adjusted my vision straight up into the sky, I saw 'beings/spirits/entities' they seemed to be playing and just simply having fun doing their thing in the beautiful twilight. some, when they saw me looking at them seemed just as surprised as I was to see them. there were others with cheeky vibes, one came swooping at me so quick through the clouds with a massive twisted clown grin, but i wasnt frightened and realised he was just mischievous and having fun he just floated to the left of me started observing, they seemed very curious as to why I was sitting there watching them they were of no importance to me as was of none to them. It was as if I was looking at the real world, was able to see everything, the world in front of me all realities at once it, completely aware of where I was. As the light faded i could see the spirits disappearing over my head, and soon enough it was as if this fleeting spirit world of the day had given way to the night, there was no cloud just deep black and stars but as soon as I was starting to see this spirit world of the night (it felt I could have easily gone up through the sky and go explore when night fell almost felt like a massive mysterious portal) the effects of the changa started wearing off.
Now comes the teaching. As I was being sucked from this "being able to see" it was like I was being brought back through a string of thoughts in my mind, I hit this one thought (a personal issue) something that usually brings much uncomfort but as i hit it I was walked through and shown how to overcome it.
This was defiantly a turning point in my mind, and some intricate little cobweb deep inside my mind has been revealed.
I feel blessed
I feel alive
I feel a deeper love and understanding of my surroundings

Also when I finally sat up I felt the warm energy in my back glow, absolutely no pain. Its been 24 hrs since and my back has been feeling great, I went out today and did things I usually can't. Very happy

Peacelovenlotsofhugs
sleepirasta attached the following image(s):
IMG_0440.jpg (2,039kb) downloaded 56 time(s).
Change is necessary! Money just doesn't make cents

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

tele
#2 Posted : 8/28/2011 12:52:41 PM
Explorer

Yea it's incredible medicine indeedSmile

great_blue
#3 Posted : 8/28/2011 6:47:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

great story! i really enjoyed reading that..
All posts by great_blue are fictitious in nature and for entertainment purposes only. In no way does the author condone or support illegal activity in any way shape or form, anytime or anywhere. If it's illegal, don't do it!

sleepirasta
#4 Posted : 8/29/2011 2:58:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks great!
Such a beautiful medicine
Change is necessary! Money just doesn't make cents