We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
New on forum and new on DMT Options

BrainDynamite
#1 Posted : 8/27/2011 4:13:33 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello everybody.

First I wish to tell everyone that im new to psychedelics. I've only done shrooms twice. I could get into detail but I can assure that these 2 experiences were great at least.

I dont wanna account for everything to hold myself responsible. But the reason im chasing towards using DMT without trying other psychedelics first (LSD, Ayahuasca etc) is because im not interested digesting these medicines as a routine habit. Apart from smoking pot, I dont really use drugs or even alcohol.
My life is pretty messed up even without drugs, so its to complicated to explain. I have hardly no social life, although in appearance and in general values I do qualify for having it.
Sometimes I think I know more then others and many times this turns out to be true.
Sometimes I feel like I lack things, which are qualities everybody else has.
Then again, in terms of principle and reality, I know theres no difference, i just havent figured out the real person that I am.
In very few inaccurate words, it can be called neglection. Which initially started on my parents side as it was copied to me and my sister. Its obvious, as my sister is a female copy of myself.

Im having a hard time, im getting help, and I know im intellectual, but cant find the root key strokes to make myself in line to any subject of people.

Ive been hearing about DMT for years know, everytime I regain the same level of depression urging me to get this drug.
I simply dont feel a single obstacle of thought or feeling, preventing me from getting this drug. Other then the process of extracting it from a root.

The little strain that causes me no fear but uncertainty is when people say its a extremely powerfull drug, and when they say extreme, I take it 3 notches further to where theres no proper way to define its workings in the first place. As im convinced it is that strong.
Also they add, its highly adviced to take LSD 10 times before you try DMT (Or anything else to take rountinely for "preparing" on DMT)

Actually I Invite finding my personal DMT portal by hitting myself with 60-70mg the first time as if it was my first best friend.

How do you guys judge my mental condition for using it.
I heard this drug can be quite enlightening to fucked up people like me.
Although I have had my whole youth lost, ive never been the psychotic, or agressive person.
Somehow 95% of myself is closed inside,
And I dont know, and I dont dream for having it. I dont care about the DMT. I care about myself a whole lot more then a few years ago.
And I care to see that which is unlocked inside my head.
DMT is nothing more to me then a tool to get something that already exist within myself.
I wonder what it will sense like.

Other then that, I am curious if there are people that indeed took DMT before ever having used other psychedelics (Or almost non)
And I would like to know their process towards,drugin,and after their experience?

I wonder how you guys judge my motivation, and my choice.

Sincirely,

Ronald.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

d*l*b
#2 Posted : 8/27/2011 4:52:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus Smile

To be honest, whilst some experience in working with psychedelics can be useful in getting used to the letting go aspect of spice, I don’t believe that anything can truly prepare you for the annihilation that is a deep journey.

I would also beware that (at least in my own experience) spice may actually leave you with a false sense of security at first, maybe even leave you wondering what all the fuss was about (it took me several journeys before its full power started being revealed to me).

It is very hard to say from a single post (and to be honest without meeting and knowing you) whether your mental condition is right for working with spice, that will be for you to work out. I do worry though when you say you want to dive in with a 60–70mg for your first journey, and what leads you to want to take more than is really necessary to blow you off the face of the planet (50mg or less is quite sufficient for most).

As a tool for opening yourself up, it is certainly one of the main reasons I like it so much personally, but it is also good to be wary of what it shows you and how you choose to interpret it. Spice (indeed all psychedelics) can be a bit of a trickster at times.
D × V × F > R

The Day Tripper
#3 Posted : 8/27/2011 5:07:35 AM

Rennasauce Man

Location: A Pale Blue Dot orbiting a GV2 Yellow Dwarf fusion powered Luminous Ball of Plasma at 30km/s
SWIM was similarly withdrawn before introduction to psychedelics, he still struggles with these issues as well. A wise man once said on the nexus, Its no measure of health how well adjusted a man is to a profoundly sick society. I think that how one looks at reality affects things as well, IE what you choose to focus on. Bill hicks touched on it with love/hate&fear, johnny trudell talking about how he had a different perspective on reality when he was focused on activism vs. poetry. I've learned its about finding ways to cope with all the shit life gives you, while never losing focus on the love, beauty, truth, communication, understanding, and most of all raw experience.

I used to focus on all the bad shit life had to offer, and when you do that, or withdraw and neglect YOURSELF it really can take you down paths that lead nowhere.

With that said, i too had 2 1/16 oz light mushroom experiences before moving on to aya/vaporized dmt. Dmt completely changed my perspectives on life, psychedelics, and pretty much everything else. It was very intense, and care should be taken to properly integrate any experience in any case. Its up to you to decide if you are ready to go down the rabbit hole, but always keep in mind, that you cannot die from these drugs unless massively overdosed, unintentionally interactions with pharms/diet, or possibly if you have a panic attack and give yourself a heart attack. As long as you start low, be prepared and in the right state of mind, understand the risks (including all interactions), issues should not arise unless you let them. Lots of the bad stuff that can be presented with psychedelics are issues arising from within your own mind, once you understand that, you can move on to understanding the issues. Meditation is another method used when trips go bad for swim, clearing everything out of his head, or letting go of everything, and starting thought processes anew.

And remember, if you get consistent bad trips, its because of something you need to change before moving on, at least for swim this has been the case.

Cactus is another forgiving teacher that was extremely healing and medicinal to swim. This would be the psychedelic he would recommend to those new to it.

But most of all, you have to be able to have true intentions for taking any drug. Taking something to try and mentally heal yourself in a dangerous way to use these tools, not always the wrong way, but much care must be taken with dangerous tools.
"let those who have talked to the elves, find each other and band together" -TMK

In a society in which nearly everybody is dominated by somebody else's mind or by a disembodied mind, it becomes increasingly difficult to learn the truth about the activities of governments and corporations, about the quality or value of products, or about the health of one's own place and economy.
In such a society, also, our private economies will depend less upon the private ownership of real, usable property, and more upon property that is institutional and abstract, beyond individual control, such as money, insurance policies, certificates of deposit, stocks, etc. And as our private economies become more abstract, the mutual, free helps and pleasures of family and community life will be supplanted by a kind of displaced citizenship and by commerce with impersonal and self-interested suppliers...
The great enemy of freedom is the alignment of political power with wealth. This alignment destroys the commonwealth - that is, the natural wealth of localities and the local economies of household, neighborhood, and community - and so destroys democracy, of which the commonwealth is the foundation and practical means.” - Wendell Berry

Apoc
#4 Posted : 8/27/2011 6:54:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

BrainDynamite wrote:
I dont wanna account for everything to hold myself responsible. But the reason im chasing towards using DMT without trying other psychedelics first (LSD, Ayahuasca etc) is because im not interested digesting these medicines as a routine habit. Apart from smoking pot, I dont really use drugs or even alcohol.

Do you know that ayahuasca (admixtures) contain dmt? Basically, that's one way people take dmt, they drink it, instead of smoking it. Just wondering, why do you seem so interested in smoking dmt, but not drinking it? Alcohol is one of the worst drugs out there. Most people really do consider our ayahuasca/dmt to be medicine and even more than that. We don't think of it as "drugs".

No, you don't have to take lsd 10 times before taking dmt. What's more important is starting with low doses, and working your way up if you feel comfortable with the low doses. 15mg would be a light first smoke. At some point, everyone who takes psychedelics is going to have their mind blown right the F off, and there's not really any preparing for that, except to make sure that you are in a safe environment, and you are aware of the fact that you're about to go through a very intense experience. Don't go in with the attitude that it's just a toy or a silly drug. It will show you things you never imagined. A good way to start off slow is by taking a low dose of caapi or rue with mimosa tea.

I also felt the call to psychedelics. Somehow, I just knew they were something special without ever having touched them. I'm so glad I found mimosa and rue and caapi. How old are you, by the way?

Bill Cipher
#5 Posted : 8/27/2011 7:25:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

BrainDynamite wrote:
Actually I Invite finding my personal DMT portal by hitting myself with 60-70mg the first time as if it was my first best friend.

How do you guys judge my mental condition for using it.

Uh... not good? That would probably be my most diplomatic assessment.

Jin
#6 Posted : 8/27/2011 12:36:47 PM

yes

to the OP
here is something i remeber now from my first trip as i smoked spice , reading this thread just kinda unlocked it in my memory as i was thinking about what you'll be experiencing braindynamite ,

my friend handed me the pipe loaded with 40mg and lights it for me , i inhale a big cloud of smoke and vapour , my first thoughts ..... hey it does not taste so bad , plastic is good , i feel like the plastic-ness is going all through me , fractals are overtaking my world and coming straight at me from right in front where the horizon is and passing around and through me , i say to myself oh sh i finally did it ,and my friend helped me to , oh sh i must be dead or dying , but what can i do now ? aah cmmon lets just relax and experience the experience , all the while i am thinking that the colours and fractal patterns keep changing , i have my eyes open since it was so beautiful what i was seeing , beauty multiplied by a factor of infinity , while i am experiencing this i somehow feel like my whole life is passing , i am being born , living and dying simoultaneouly ,experiencing infinity and an eternal moment , however now i am relaxed and enjoying the experience and very comfortable ,

then suddenly i think to myself how long does this experience lasts and before i know it i am back in my room from that space , and i tell my friend yeah thats something , i had no words to explain any of it , i totally fell in love at that moment with the molecule

then i started forgetting what happened , over the course of next half an hour i lost most of the indepth knowledge of what i experienced , and remember only the big picture of the experience ,

however my memory of the experience keeps coming back more and more refined , like reading this thread also reminded me of the experience so this memory came up ,

the experience is magnificient and grand beyond wildest dreams , for someone who loves beauty its the holy nectar

its up to you what you want to do ?
illusions !, there are no illusions
there is only that which is the truth

BrainDynamite
#7 Posted : 8/27/2011 3:32:07 PM
DMT-Nexus member

@D*L*B*

Mr Swim, is another user on this forum I suppose?

STORY

Also I would like to tell a little more about myself, for judging my mental state (If you will, either skip LONG STORY)

What makes me wonder in life up to this point is this. I feel im healing due to psychological help, I really talk openly about myself.
Something I didnt do at all about 1 year ago.

Due to my vicious problems that never have found a way out, the world doesnt just appear stupid or interconnectable to how I am.
I havent experienced it, so I dont know what I like, and I only ly on my bed. And for a long time I coudnt even image breaking my neck to fill up my unemployment status, to help our sickening economy and show my dignity.
Im a friendly character, but sometimes I think friendlyness is the only thing I have left.
I am not amazed by any kind of practice, work, or scenario of joy. Yet I get blamed for sucking on taxpayer money, as if my potential is anywhere visible....not.

I miss joy in my life. Everything that leads me backwards and stalls me from progressing is not because I have no qualities, or because I dont take initiatives (as im convinced i have)
It is because I only take initiatives rather then following ambitions. And a initiative is truthfully a idea or dream that isnt going anywhere.

I think DMT (Bad trip or good trip) will either confront me with what I dislike and grab this bad sector to its roots, or perhaps, its shows exactly that which I always liked but havent found yet. Or perhaps non of my future trip will apply me knowledge, but perhaps a psychological boost will do me good either.
I even anticipate a likely bad trip to happen, but do/dont really care. Maybe I even expect this, but dont really care for it.
I have almost no fear of death or pain, thats hard to backup, but I have a very infinite conscious of reality and life/death without having come trough obstacles to realize them.
I dont know DMT is going to help to my problems. I know everything im about to see will be instantaneously vague after waking up. I know that, I dont expect to learn anything the first time. Other then seeing things that would shock any person.
In my case I think it would do more as im desperately in need for for some mental cleansing trough dimensions in good/evil.
Also I cheer on using this drug because it would guarantee something to happen. And when I mean "Happen" i mean that in every possible way. Something will happen, but if I dont take the drug, nothign will happen. Because nothing happens to me. Thats the whole point of neglection. Even if im going to get the most frightening trip of all trips. I would be happy, because something happened, atleast.

I think if something happens to me as it never did before will do more to me to describe next. But in the end, its nothing more then a feeling or intuition.
As I dont really care for physical or phycological pain, I cant really imagine that the bad trip would turn me upside down. And if it does, I might even like this.

I only know ill be getting a kick ass trip.
In any way, ive been lying on my bed for 19years, I see a beauty of life, but im disconeccted from it.
All I do now is enough, and I really get good proper health. Im european and the health care is almost near to free here (Still) And I have found a very good looking kind of appartment with other people like me.
I know I will progress in the future with or without DMT. Also I feel more then DMT being a choice of mine. I really see this drug as supposedly the end of a chapter in my life.
After all, I really need some kick, both in the back and on my head.

I said I coudnt hold myself responsible for all that I am unless I want to type a full booklet here with 100pages long.
Thats because neglection, is difficult and a complicated background.
on One hand, nothing at all happened in my life.
One the other hand, everything happened as my neglection forced me to be totally observant on the world, chasing knowledge to fall in line, but indirectly learn things the most average fool doesnt question about.
The biggest problem is that im in appearance a very good looking guy, also in a values followed by a superstitious social aproach.
People confront me, and end up not looking after me for my disconnection with almost everything and everyone yet.
Thats even more killing to me then accepting how I am, but also accepting what I am, under the circumstances.

I dont know how DMT is gonna help me. Because how can you tell?
Ive always been interested in my state of dreaming.
I almost never remember my dreams, but when I dream to tell about it, its a empty dream, yet theres to much to tell about it, although the only thing I did was walk trough a polar landscape.

As for the doses.

@Uncle Knucles

I did say I would hit myself with 60mg.
Nono, this is wrong. Ill start with 30-40mg.
What I tried to say, is that I will use over periods of doses try a 60mg hit. After all, I know you need to test any drug the first time you use it, and I always did. So I certainly will do with DMT.
I just mean to say I dont like to try LSD and Ayahuasca first. Very unsure how I made up what you quoted. Must be a mistake trough a rage of 120keystrokes per minute. Also im not interested in LSD and such because I know almost nobody I certainly dont know any dealers that sell it.
As for ayahuasca, I didnt know it contained DMT.
You may have got me more interested to think about it.

@Jin

That certainly sounds interesting for a first try.

Did you used other psychedelics before on routine.
Sorry if thats personal, but it applies to my question more or less.

I dont think my experience (even although i cant tell) would be much different in terms of transcending into the trip.
I have been forced to be very acceptfull of all changing environments in my life.
I now it funnels to another dimension in seconds, I think i can really overdetermine how this could feel like even although I would still fall short in realizing the real thing.
I think that if im convinced of that, and all the other physocological acceptences that I would be ready.

Now I got to order the stuff and make the DMT.
I only have one problem, I dont have a freezer to freeze the mimosa hostillis blender soup. And im not the kind of guy with money to buy one. Im not very well aware of modern freezers, Perhaps you have todays freezers the size of a microwave. If theyre affordable.

Sorry for the long story. Im not the first one it seems telling to much Razz And that without a trip Razz

I hope it was worth reading.

Right now ill be reading one or more topics here, so I can perhaps learn a thing or two.

(Also I would like to add) that although there are almost no friends around me, there is one.
And obviously hes problemetic aswell (in life) I do feel comfortable there, So i do have a place to use it, I can also make my DMT there, if i had a freezer that is.

Just telling since its considered the most necessary to have a trusted comfortable environment to use it. And I have.

Pandora
#8 Posted : 8/27/2011 4:59:29 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Hi BrainDynamite,

Welcome to the Nexus. I really appreciated your thorough, honest, in depth posts. I want to reassure you that not everyone is as good with expressing themselves as you but that most honest folks will admit they've had the kinds of feelings you describe during at least parts of their lives.

I am not able to judge you - I really don't know you. But I can say you sound like a seeker and many seekers have made their way here to the Nexus. In my opinion, DMT can give many answers, can frequently give us what we need rather than what we want. But, sometimes the message is veiled in personal symbology. And it's so powerful it's easy to forget or even get over the fact that this could be induced by consuming a small amount of a psychoactive molecule.

In that you said you have never been actively psychotic, that sounds good. In that you sound almost chronically depressed, I would express concern. I personally would recommend Banisteriopsis Caapi ayahuasca brews. My recommendation given where I've been with these medicines is to try to do some of the healing with the non-DMT brews first. Then to dealve into the DMT realms. I'm one of those old farts who does believe in preparing for DMT with other psychedelic exposure and who also recommends folks just take their time and not rush into anything with DMT.

Regardless, welcome to the Nexus. I sincerely hope your path leads you to some of the answers you seek.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

BrainDynamite
#9 Posted : 8/27/2011 5:13:08 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I really do, thanks for the answer,

Ayahuasca is free to get, so its hardly something I should withdraw from.
As for DMT, i really need to know how to make it.

Ive seen a step by step PDF guide https://www.dmt-nexus.me....aspx?g=posts&t=2119
By "grateful dad" euhm I mean SWIM
And I would also like to know if the crystallization tutorial is available?
If there is, I would be interested to know the proper crystallization technique for the specific method of extraction.
IF this differs? And I dont know.

Maybe I should have opened a new topic for this specific question, but if a similar tutorial is available, id be satisfied immediately.

@Apoc im 19. And everything that alters your consciousness is a drug. Hard to tell me that psychedelics arent. I said "Alcholol" I mean drugs, and i dont really like alcohol Razz
I do see these kind of psychedelic drugs more as a medicine, and a healthy way of unlocking one or more doors.
Ive only done srooms yet,
Ive met psychedelic situations, But im confident that deeper realms by other drugs such as DMT are waiting for me.
Im 19, I think about using DMT now.
What if im 35 or 60?
Should I wait that long?

Pandora
#10 Posted : 8/27/2011 5:25:20 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

I encourage you to schedule a few days, with a couple hours each day, to take a good look around here at Nexus. This place is so resource and information rich it is mind boggling. The wiki is a great starting point.

There is a link to the wiki in the upper right hand corner of the Forum pages. Here's a direct link:

https://wiki.dmt-nexus.me/Main_Page

Check out the Health & Safety sections as well as the extraction teks. The first tek I used was Noman's due to it's simplicity and quickness of results. I still use a Straight to Base (STB) variation on Noman's to this day.

Another good resource is the search function (again, see upper right hand corner of Forum). Enter the topic you want such as crystallization in the field called "Headers"
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

BrainDynamite
#11 Posted : 8/27/2011 5:30:17 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Yes i figured,

But heck, all you people went from 10% brain activity to 90% brain activity during minutes(myth=joke) Obviously we all have to much to tell.
thanks for the encyclopedia

Jin
#12 Posted : 8/28/2011 5:52:08 PM

yes

BrainDynamite wrote:

Did you used other psychedelics before on routine.
Sorry if thats personal, but it applies to my question more or less.

yes , i used psychadelics before , and purposefully on a routine every week on the weekend , but unsatisfied with the way things were i quit my job and started taking psychadelics for the whole week Laughing , i remember once i went 2 straight weeks on LSD , anyways than it got boring and i went to travel in the mountains and did not touch LSD for a month , then one day in the mountains i remembered i had a vial full of 30 hits of hits about 120-140mics , i straight consumed 5 hits and tripped for 24 hours straight but i think that was due to drinking marijuana tea and smoking tons of resin , the real trip lasted about 12 hours , the first 4 hours are kinda blurry

anyways my consumtion decreased quite a bit since then but i could not be stopped , i came back from the mountains and consumed a hit of LSD everytime i went to a rave , ofcoure everytime i do go to a rave it is LSD , otherwise its not possible to enjoy raves for hours and hours to come , ofcourse you can do so much with LSD , consume alcohol , snort some ColaWink , smoke a ton load of cannabis resin , its a very forgiving substance , its so kind , you can just trip and have fun , talk to people (which can be disorenting for first 2-3 hours ), as LSD makes you think a lot , i have been consuming LSD for 7-8 years now

it was my favourite substance before i found dmt , i have smoked it only a few times , blame it on failed extraction processes due to my own ignorance , but recently a batch appeared from within a dream which is in the drying process , soon reports of trips will be reported and survey indexation survey taken Very happy , also due to a work there is hardly time left for psychadelic exploration , but soon a relaxing weekend will be prepared and this being will be in hyperspace
illusions !, there are no illusions
there is only that which is the truth

BrainDynamite
#13 Posted : 8/31/2011 8:10:43 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Personally im willing to try LSD aswell. I havent got to alot of parties in my life sadly.
I took cola, sweets and sorta alike of stimulants in my life. Most of them on a few concerts i've been.
But in general, i never really touch the stuff.
Which is sad. My earlier "friends" (not anymore) all dug into stimulants and alcohol. I never really met a community of people interested in the psychedelic stuff nor having it.

Stimulant drugs give me a boost, but it still keeps me depressed. Exspecially MDMA got me down one time. Which is a story in itself. Simply because of the psychological breakdown it gave me, since i was messed up without substances, and one day after a evening out it all fell together in my head. Feel of loss, non dignity, hopelessnes.

Thats been a while ago though, I havent really touched MDMA since or alcohol or anything apart from shrooms and WEED.
My experience with shrooms atleast, (hard to explain but here goes) is that I see things happen or I observe things differently.
This means it gives me over the period of being high a secondary eye.
And basically I accepted everything that has come over me in real life. If something appears considerably bad or unlikly in a trip, I usally accept it instantly.
In fact, I accept things where other people would decline so to come up for themselves.

Also I have studied alot on the wiki pages.
Also I have become a whole lot more interested in Ayahuasca.
Which is even easier to make.

Also I would be more in touch to reality during my experience. Because its real life I care about.
Getting on DMT first hasnt discouraged me in any possible way, I just think its a unwise choice to dig into the completely unknown.

Remember that I am intrigued to psychedelics for what it may or may not learn me.
I seek not just a way out of everyday life for a change, I seek a way to accept reality. Exspecially in those bits of life, where i fail.

If DMT manages to do the opposite, or learn me differently by to much, I would bless it for having to give me the experience, but it wouldnt fullfill my fullest desires.
Being in touch with reality, is far more important to me, then seeking a way out. I have done my best isolating me from real life for years, just since recently I've been fighting back.

I seek to see things in a higher perspective. But if that higher perspective drowns my real life even further away, Psychedelics may not help me at all. All in all I see Ayahuasca as the better substance to choose from. DMT will come later, im 19 years old, and I shouldnt rush things over.

Ayahuasca is considered to work as a overhaul.

Theirfore i've become a whole lot more interested in Ayahuasca.

MY POINT/QUESTION.

I havent really met friends or people that use psychedelics. That one friend I mentioned has done LSD and shrooms.
I'm just beginning to realize its a noisy appartment, and I have never actually discussed whether or not he would like to trip sit or even use ayahuasca. So I asked him yesterday, and tbh he isnt very interested in doing this.

Which basically ruined my expectations a bit.
It's kinda silly to ask, but if people on this community are from my country (netherlands) I would like to meet up with them.
Or maybe there are other better ways to find a proper trip sitter.

Please let me know.

psychophagus
#14 Posted : 8/31/2011 8:54:03 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Dynamite-
I'm 40 and just tried DMT this year after very little experience with any psychedelics (2 mushroom trips, one major, one very minor). Try reading my thread called "First 3 sessions" in the First Steps in Hyperspace forum.
As you are 19 I would say there's no rush, do plenty of reading and ask questions on here until you're ready. And do make sure you have a trusted sitter and a serene, secure environment for your first trip.
I would also say, even though there's no rush, there's no reason to wait 5 or 10 years either. You are clearly a seeker and need your answers, so do some research and make your moves. I was blown away by DMT but not traumatized or anything. And reflecting on the experience helped with my own depression, not in a medicinal way, but it simply widened my perspective in such a way that my own suffering, and my own life even, was not so important in the long run, in the face of the amazing complexities that DMT will show you. It was humbling in a good way and has put me on a more even keel.

Not I but We
#15 Posted : 8/31/2011 10:07:40 PM

Guy

Welcome to the Nexus, I think you will find very a very helpful and supporting community here.

From my personal experience, DMT is indeed amazing and can open your eyes to certain things, but it wasn't until I did ayahuasca that these things became clear enough for them to have an effect on my every day life. DMT was just too quick for me to fully develop my ideas.

I have done DMT many times and ayahuasca only once. My aya experience was fairly mild and not intense but PERFECT for the self exploration I was looking for. For me aya was basically the anti-ego. By this i mean all the hidden reasons and motivations behind my thoughts and actions became clear. From reading your description an experience like this, in my opinion, could be very helpful.

I think that careful and premeditated use of psychedelics can possibly help you, but as you probably know, don't expect a magical fix to occur. If psychedelics are to help you I believe you must go into knowing what you are seeking, and then think about your experience and find a way to integrate what you have learned on your journey into your every day life.

I send you great vibes and wish you the best of luck in your explorations!
The above refers to the fictitious 'I'

http://galactanet.com/oneoff/theegg_mod.html

"When shall I be free? When I shall cease to be.
No more I but we, in perfect harmony" - Shpongle