We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Complain About SnozzleBerry to Traveler Options

smokerx
#1 Posted : 8/26/2011 8:21:40 AM

ThGiL fO TiRipS

You have locked two of my threads without real reason. It was not necessary to do so. Its not my attitude but yours that is wrong. I explained it to you why it is not illegal it and how wrong it was to lock my first thread and instead of understanding you just locked the second one as well.

You are doing bad job here mate and this is just to let you and all of the members know that I am going to formally complain about your attitude to the Traveler. I will do It when I get back from work. I know you are trying to do your job here but this is too much mate. I am 100% sure that you DID NOT have to lock any of my threads.

regards Smokerx
We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.

We are all living in our own feces.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

a1pha
#2 Posted : 8/26/2011 8:28:19 AM

Moderator | Skills: Master hacker!

smokerx,

Having no opinion on your complaint, I must say this is inappropriate for the general forum. I suggest you lodge your complaint with The Traveler in private and remove this thread. Why make this public when you haven't discussed it with him?

If you decide to keep this public, why not spell out your complaint in detail instead of this vague post?
-a1pha
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -A.Huxley

۩
#3 Posted : 8/26/2011 8:29:03 AM

First off, I just want to reiterate that I already explained to you why your thread was locked. It's in the details, mate.

Second, I stand by SnozzleBerry's decision 100%. I hope that you can eventually see why this is. Once again, I am sorry you are upset.

Peace and Hyperspace

ewok
#4 Posted : 8/26/2011 8:34:46 AM

Can't we all just vape some dmt and get along.
Black then white are all I see in my infancy.
Red and yellow then came to be,
reaching out to me, lets me see.
There is so much more and it beckons me to look though to these,
infinite possibilities.
As below so above and beyond I imagine,
drawn outside the lines of reason.
Push the envelope. Watch it bend.

۩
#5 Posted : 8/26/2011 8:41:57 AM

Splendid Idea, ewok!

a1pha
#6 Posted : 8/26/2011 9:43:49 AM

PS Having an opinion - you are WAY out of line here. I have yet to see a post from SnozzleBerry I have problem with. In fact, I am grateful for his presence on the DMT-Nexus. He has, time after time, written wise and informed words here.

I say, shame on your for calling him out. This is most inappropriate, smokerx!

Simon Jester
#7 Posted : 8/26/2011 9:53:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'd like to point out that we're a few neurotransmitters away from having WAY better things to worry about.

a1pha
#8 Posted : 8/26/2011 9:54:23 AM

Simon Jester wrote:
I'd like to point out that we're a few neurotransmitters away from having WAY better things to worry about.

Amen.

MelCat
#9 Posted : 8/26/2011 10:06:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

a1pha wrote:
PS Having an opinion - you are WAY out of line here. I have yet to see a post from SnozzleBerry I have problem with. In fact, I am grateful for his presence on the DMT-Nexus. He has, time after time, written wise and informed words here.

I say, shame on your for calling him out. This is most inappropriate, smokerx!

I have to agree 100% with this.

If the name of this site was mushroom-finder.com I could see you having a problem with the decision that was made. I agree with the mod's choice to lock the thread because I too can see a lot of problems arising from such a topic.

I wouldn't want a bunch of people tromping through my favorite field just because some idiot chose to post it on the interwebs and spoil it not only for me, but for everyone who might be using that field in a respectful manner.

If you really want to find mushrooms in your area, get a reputable mushroom ID guide and take the initiative. If you don't want to go that route, there are plenty of teks on how to grow your own.
Convert a melodic element into a rhythmic element...

obliguhl
#10 Posted : 8/26/2011 10:07:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Please let not escalate this thread, it is completely unnecessary. In the future, it would be best to talk about it with involved parties first before creating a public complaint/shame thread. That is, if you really want to resolve the problem and aren't just hurt about feeling mistreated (i know that feeling).

Shaolin
#11 Posted : 8/26/2011 12:53:50 PM

Stiletto Stoner

I must concur with smokerx. I posted the following video and Snozz commented with something along the lines of "BLEH". I mean can't we all mack a female & toke the gun in the club and get along ?

Got GVG ? Mhm. Got DMT ?

Pandora wrote:
Nexus enjoys cutting edge and ongoing superior programming skills of the owner of this site (The Traveler), including recent switching to the .me domain name.

I'm still, I'm still Jenny from the block

Simon Jester wrote:
"WTF n00b, buy the $100 vapor pipe or GTFO"

Ignorance of the law does not protect you from prosecution

LucidLemonade
#12 Posted : 8/26/2011 1:15:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Shaolin wrote:
I must concur with smokerx. I posted the following video and Snozz commented with something along the lines of "BLEH". I mean can't we all mack a female & toke the gun in the club and get along ?

GOOD.... Well done Snozz.....

I personally would have said a hell of a lot more...

Please explain to me what the HELL does that female misogynistic rubbish have to do with the nexus at all...

It's not even music... Bitch/Guns... Grow up guys...
"Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous" - TMK

SnozzleBerry
#13 Posted : 8/26/2011 1:27:33 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

Lucid...that's a bit pf an inside joke between me and shaolin...he's being a lil facetious Laughing

smokerx, feel free to complain. I have already said everything I needed to on this topic and after Fractal Enchantment's post in your other thread talked to the other mods. Once all the mods had the full story, we agreed that it was not an appropriate post.

Do whatever you feel is necessary, I have already made my position clear.
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

LucidLemonade
#14 Posted : 8/26/2011 1:37:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Embarrased Ooops... Haha... Sorry.... Was in a bit of a bad mood this morning... Saw that post, decided to watch that video & after 1 min had a little sick in my throat and had to say something...

I'll now go back to very rarley if ever posting Laughing
"Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous" - TMK

SnozzleBerry
#15 Posted : 8/26/2011 2:09:01 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

LucidLemonade wrote:
Embarrased Ooops... Haha... Sorry.... Was in a bit of a bad mood this morning... Saw that post, decided to watch that video & after 1 min had a little sick in my throat and had to say something...

I'll now go back to very rarley if ever posting Laughing

Hehehe...please post, I've enjoyed the ones I've seen.

Jackie Chain opened for a hip-hop show I saw and Shaolin had heard of him and has ribbed me about him ever since.
WikiAttitudeFAQ
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

Pandora
#16 Posted : 8/26/2011 4:03:40 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Am I the only non-Mod, non-SM and person NOT part of an in-joke to comment on this? I support Snozzleberry and do not support pubicly posting location, name or any other "DOXX" information about ourselves or others. But, wow, can we get some diversity of voices here please????
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

EquaL Observer
#17 Posted : 8/26/2011 5:12:23 PM

Ross

Could have at least posted a link to the locked threads and explained why you think they are okay. People are going to click on this and aren't clued in enough to know what your actually talking about, and perhaps they have had too many pipes to be bothered locating the threads Smile
Your depth is your integrity

SnozzleBerry
#18 Posted : 8/26/2011 5:23:33 PM

omnia sunt communia!

In the interest of transparency

Thread 1

Thread 2

I have nothing to hide and stand fully behind my decision.
WikiAttitudeFAQ
גם זה יעבור

Apoc
#19 Posted : 8/26/2011 5:32:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

LOL! I couldn't help but laugh at the thread title. I don't think I've yet seen a thread that names a mod and calls on the community to complain to the boss. It's funny, probably because it shouldn't be done, unless maybe it's something more serious.

Smokerx, come on man, this was already thoroughly discussed in your other thread, and you said although you disagree with the mod's decision, you understood their reasons. So just leave it at that and let the traveler be.

smokerx
#20 Posted : 8/26/2011 5:38:01 PM

ThGiL fO TiRipS

EquaL Observer wrote:
Could have at least posted a link to the locked threads and explained why you think they are okay. People are going to click on this and aren't clued in enough to know what your actually talking about, and perhaps they have had too many pipes to be bothered locating the threads Smile

I am not sending first link cos my post was completly removed from it so you would not see anything there really and here is my second thread and explenation is in it just read it and decide for you self if this thread really had to be removed as well.

I believe it did not have to be removed regardless any rules and regulations on this forum. We shoul act here as human first with our own inteligence to decide and then aply some rules if necesary.

Even if you SB thought it was inapropriate post I could have been warned first and maybe given chance to change some wording if you did not like it but this is total ignorance.

SB you even needed confirmation from all admins that you did right decision and it indicates to only one thing and that is that you were not sure if your action was 100% right.

But I do not want to argue here I will do as I said in my last post.

And to all good people who think that this should not be made public: I believe the exact oposite is necesary cos we are all here like one family and we all should know about problem like this.

Also one more thing about statemens like "I found my field with muchsrooms and I am not going to share it with anybody" : I say its wrong just because you found location does not make you its owner. I beleive we should share aour recources if we can. Sharing is a good think its got to do with love and care.

regards

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.

We are all living in our own feces.

12NEXT