We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Anyone tried ibogaine Options

jamie
#21 Posted : 11/14/2008 7:50:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

Its too bad that this plant has been scheduled in the US. Here in vancouver (canada) I know of at least one shop that sells iboga, although I HOPE they never EVER let anyone purchace that plant without a detailed understanding of its use among the bwiti. I have entertained the idea of trying it myself but opted not to as like others stated, its just too long and would feel physically vulnerbale without an experienced shaman to watch over and administer it. We do also have an ibogain clinic here in the city as heroin(and now methadone) had become quite rampant here. Probabily expensive for sessions there and i wouldn't want to take up any of their time for which im sure some heroin addict could use much moe than I.
Long live the unwoke.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

PREV12