We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
greetings friends Options

SpiritualAwakening
#1 Posted : 8/25/2011 12:37:37 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello everyone my name is SpiritualAwakening. I chose this name because I recently awoke my spirit through the use of the spirit molecule. I'm still a dmt noob of sorts, have only ever broke through a few times and just recently started my first straight to base extraction that turned out alright, could have been better though.

I'm excited about being part of this community, as dmt has became quite a passion for me and I think it's great that this forum is around just for us DMT fanatics.

I'm an older fellow, probably old enough to be most of yall's father. Age to me isn't as important as how I feel, and let me tell you I feel great. In my younger days I had dependence issues with certain drugs, but i'm glad to say through my past 10 years or so of mushroom and lsd use that I was able to conquer many aspects of my life that i hated. i have 5 sons, all in their 20's, none has ever touched any other drugs besides psychedelics, which makes me a proud father. Infact, my first mushroom experience was when my oldest was 18 and introduced me to the magic world of fungus.

I just recently retired after 40 years of hard work in the construction industry. Now it's time for me to explore mind exploration to the extent that I've been wanting to for all these years.

I'm looking forward to chatting and learning from all of you, for there is much I am still seeking to uncover.

Thank you for reading.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

۩
#2 Posted : 8/25/2011 12:52:08 AM

Hey SpiritualAwakening,

Welcome to the DMT-Nexus. I appreciate you taking the time to introduce yourself.
I find it a very beautiful thing that you were introduced to mushrooms by your son. With their track record, I would also be a very proud father!
My folks never understood why I do what I do, and never listened to me when I discussed their potential ability to help. It always brings me joy to hear about family instances like this. To me, it really seems like the way it should be. But of course, with all idealism, comes the opposites to balance...
Thus, all is well, and going perfectly according to plan.

How nice that you are now retired, and get to explore the realm of the mind with the wisdom of the ages.

Looking forward to hearing more from you +

SpiritualAwakening
#3 Posted : 8/25/2011 1:05:49 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the wonderful greeting.

One thing is coming very clear about the nexus, you all behave and act in a very professional manor in the short time I've been lurking here. Which is great to see because there are other psychedelic dedicated forums that are full of egotistical jerks.

Regards,

S.A.

Pandora
#4 Posted : 8/25/2011 1:54:17 AM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Hi SpiritualAwakening,

Welcome to the Nexus! Great to see an "older" person here. There are a few of us hanging out here, my husband (lurker named Nemo Amicus) and myself are a couple of 'em.

Sounds like you've had an impressive life and career thus far and like you have a lot more adventures to come. I felt a deep resonance when you referenced psychedelics helping you with past substance dependence issues. My husband is the only (male) member of his old group of close friends still alive and I find myself amazed that I am not only alive but as "healthy" as I am today and I attribute more than a little bit of this ongoing health to things like DMT, ayahuasca and (in the past) salvia divinorum.

I gotta say I've probably broken through over 100 times but I feel like I'm going to be a lifetime DMT noob. And that's something really special at this time/point in my life - this level of novelty with such a minimal risk. No need to get a fast car or go bungee jumping. I've found what I was looking for and it goes much deeper than I ever expected.

Which leads me to ask if you might be willing to share a bit more about the specifics of your spiritual awakening via the spirit molecule? Again, I felt a deep resonance there.

I hang out in chat a lot. Feel free to drop by any time. Also, don't hesitate to post any questions, thoughts, trip reports, etc. that might come up.

Welcome to the community. Welcome to the family. Welcome to the Nexus.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

SpiritualAwakening
#5 Posted : 8/25/2011 5:14:20 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello Pandora,

Thanks for the warm welcoming.

As far as the spiritual awakening goes... I've always led a much less then enjoyable life. Worked hard welding for 40 years. Fell in with the construction druggie crowd. I quickly became addicted to drugs. But it wasn't a specific drug, it was intoxication in general. I couldn't go a day without being high on something, and it was usually hard narcotics. I partied hard at first and really tried to stop when I started having children. I finally cut back but was unable to stop. I;d say I was still doing drugs 3 days a week at least durring this time period. I feel terrible about this these days and truely embarassed to admit to the kind of person I was.

I became aware of DMT last summer and it took me 8 months or so before one my sons actually stumbled upon it. I had been so intrigued of the secrets this molecule held especially after I noticed how my minor lsd and mushroom use had already helped me.

First time I tried DMT I broke through. The specifics are all but a faint memory to me these days but I felt as if I was instantly changed. I looked at the world different. I thought differently. This expensive drug habit wasn't worth it for me. I instantly felt terrible for what I was doing to my family. DMT changed me.

I felt this kind of purpose in the world. I had met spirits or entities of some sort and they accepted me and helped me. I had always been a very faint christian, but these days I don't know how to look at religion anymore. Who is to say or who is to know the truth? I felt as if my true spirit was unlocked in some sort of way. I was finally at peace.

It upsets me that psychedelic drug use is not accepted or used as widely as it should. These tools can help people, help people like me that want to find their true shoes. not just these workboots we're forced to wear.

Pandora
#6 Posted : 8/25/2011 5:26:10 AM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Wow, what an amazing and beautiful story. I am so happy for you. Very happyVery happy AND I love the way you appear to embrace a kind of simultaneous open mindedness and skepticism.

I never cease to be amazed at the powerful healing ability contained within this very simple molecule.

If you have not tried ayahuasca yet, I would firmly recommend it. In particular, banisteriopsis caapi brews. I have achieved a deep level of physical healing (irritable bowel) and psychological acceptance (death/loss issues) simply by drinking aya.

I do hope that we will see posts and replies to posts from you in the upcoming future. I suspect your level of life experience and viewpoints would be highly valued. I need to increase my vocabulary for welcome. Very happy
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

SpiritualAwakening
#7 Posted : 8/25/2011 3:42:34 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I have yet to take DMT orally, although I do have some harmala extract and b. caapi vine laying around here somewhere. I'm planning around Thanksgiving time to have a family ayahausca experience.

I live in Florida and today I'm going to one of my son's ranch to clear his cowfield of wild cubensis. To throw away of course, because keeping them would be illegal. Rolling eyes Gonna be a great day.

I'm looking forward to posting here at the nexus and I hope with my time here I can start to learn more about everything DMT, also about life in general.

Best wishes,

SpiritualAwakening

ragabr
#8 Posted : 8/25/2011 3:46:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for sharing these aspects of yourself SA.

Welcome to the Nexus!
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms