We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Support the Community! Options

'Coatl
#1 Posted : 10/31/2008 5:20:23 AM

Teotzlcoatl

You could donate some money to the Cactus Conservation Institute, Inc. and receive a bronze, painted or even silver cast of a real Peyote button.

Help save the Lophophora "Peyote" and Astrophytum!!!

You could join Peyote way, become a bona-fide religous user of Peyote and a member of the Church!

Join Peyote Way!!!

Become a member of Erowid and increase the awareness of Psychoactives! You could get a magizine, a T-shirt or even a hand-made glass DMT molecule!

Become a member at Erowid!

Does anybody know of any other worthwhile organizations to become members of and/or donate money to?

WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

'Coatl
#2 Posted : 10/31/2008 8:04:06 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Awesome! Those are great!

I also gotta add Mr.K. Trout, who is a very nice man, he needs money to reprint some very vauable books!!!

http://trout.yage.net/sc/SC3ainfo.htm

Please help him out! For a $125 donation you will receive a freshly printed special hard back edition of "Sacred Cacti 3rd edition- Botany, Chemistry, Cultivation & Utilization (Part A)"!!! A very rare and very vauable book!

Please help out Mr.Trout guys!!!

Get the awesome book!!!
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

'Coatl
#3 Posted : 11/2/2008 5:37:40 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Come on guys!

MAPS

Legalize Cannabis

Dwhitty76
#4 Posted : 11/2/2008 6:27:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It's always good to donate for "the cause",in what ever way you can.

There was another thread on the topic but, also cottonwood research foundation i beleive is another good place to donate.

Strassman and other dr's have 4 ongoing projects that absolutly need funding:

1. coninue studing and measuring endigonous tryptimines and the metobolic breakdown of..NN,5-meo and bufotenine... in induced states aswell as normal.

2. The study of ayahusaca in treating drug addiction and mental illness (which i believe there is only 1 other place that already does this, in peru "Takawasi" )

3.Building a site and research/training center for studing psychoactive plants and there derivatives.

4. Educating the public via/ The Spirit Molecule (the movie)

All of these evdevours could bear good fruit in regards to the understanding of the human mind and mental disorders,ethneogenic therapy and giving awareness to the general public that psychedelics are a good thing...if used correctly.

I donated some $ to cottonwood. I think if you donate $50 or $100 you get a signed copy of the spirit molecule w/ a thank you letter from strassman... and you also get a reciept to keep for a tax deduction. Wink

http://cottonwoodresearc...rg/Ongoing_Projects.html
" Freedom from the desire for an answer is essential to the understanding of a problem." - jiddu Krishnamurti