We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hiya Options

Infectedstyle
#1 Posted : 8/23/2011 7:49:38 PM
I compulsively post from time to time

Hi all. I'm a dutchie and i'm 19. I'm not new here i've been lurking this forum for some time now. And i recently made my account. I must say i'm amazed by the wisdom and love i found on this forum. You people are absolutely incredible. Now i surely want to be a little bit more closer with this community and show my face a little. I've never actually done DMT. And i barely even have basic knowledge of chemistry. So i'm hoping to get some help here with extracting dmt and share experiences.

I'd write more but i don't know what to say. I would really like to have full membership so i can engage in discussions and boards that interest me. There's a lot of questions i want to ask and i hope to profit from ur wisdom . Smile

Peace & love. !

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

jdubs
#2 Posted : 8/23/2011 8:36:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome! Smile. Do you have much other psychedelic experience, aside from DMT?
"Mama matrix most mysterious." James Joyce

"The next great step toward a planetary holism is the partial merging of the technologically transformed human world with the Archaic matrix of vegetable intelligence that is the Transcendent Other." Terence McKenna

Forgive, you'll live longer.

dreamer042
#3 Posted : 8/23/2011 10:11:03 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

Hello Infectedstyle and welcome to the DMT nexus. Read through the FAQ and skim over the wiki and that should answer most of your questions. Feel free to ask any other questions you may have in the open discussion or extraction help thread. Also, feel free to stop in the chatroom and get some real time assistance or just say hello.

In order to get promoted to a full member just keep posting in the welcome area and let us learn a little moar about you. The mods are always on the lookout for good people to promote so just give it a little time and participation and I'm sure they'll notice ya and get you promoted.

Again welcome to the nexus, I look forward to getting to know ya.

<3
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

Pandora
#4 Posted : 8/23/2011 10:11:46 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Hi Infectedstyle,

Welcome to the Nexus as an official member. Very happy Now that you are a member, take a new look around - there are areas of the Forum viewable to you now that you couldn't see as a lurker.

Since you are new to DMT, I would encourage you to thoroughly check of the wiki in the upper right hand corner of the forum. In particular, Health & Safety and extraction teks. Here's some easy/quick links for you:

https://wiki.dmt-nexus.m...s_Wiki:Health_and_Safety

https://wiki.dmt-nexus.me/Category:Extraction_Tek

https://wiki.dmt-nexus.me/FAQ

Unlike other, generic, "drug Forums," promotion does not come automatically here for a specific action, time of membership or number of posts. Some get promoted in a month or so. Some take over a year. Some never do. The key is to let moderators know more about you. They want to ensure that you understand the attitude and philosophy here and are not just here to troll, harrass or spam. Also, the Introductory/Nursury area is the one that gets the most hits/attention afaik at Nexus. So by keeping new folks here, mods can ensure that questions are answered and concerns are addressed very very quickly. Anyway, just keep posting and promotion will come in its time.

Remember, just because you are restricted (currently) in the subforums where you may post does not mean you are restricted in viewing content.

In the interim, there's so much to read and see. Very happyVery happyVery happy. I really hope you enjoy yourself here. Please never hesitate to post questions if they come up and if you need immediate help with an extraction or want to discuss an experience, dip into the chat room.

Again, a hearty welcome to you. Hope to learn more about you and see more posts from you as time passes.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

Infectedstyle
#5 Posted : 8/24/2011 12:23:14 AM

Thanks guys. I really appreciate it. In the past i've done mushrooms sclerotia a couple of times and smoked salvia extracts a few times. The last time i smoked salvia i resisted the experience for some reason and i got bluntly denied any experience after smoking it again. I've failed some ayahuasca brews or atleast did not notice any effects after drinking it two times on seperate occasions. I'm thinking of paying a visit to the Santo Daime church because it's a really interesting phenomena and i have to see what it's like to do rituals with them.

To tell you a little bit about myself tho i can mostly be defined as a believer. I'm very interested in astral projection and lucid dreaming. And reaching shamanic states of consiousness. I knew about dmt for a long time but i've really gotten to know the molecule shortly when i got interested in learning the material side of consiousness behind it all. I'm very afraid of the word synthesized but maybe this is coming from a place of ignorance so that's why i'm trying to get more facts in my awareness to see how things really work.

Besides that i like to just enjoy nature and all the beautiful things in the world. I don't want to get too caught up in defining things instead of just experiencing every moment. But i do think it's important and there's always a sense of urgency to our psychological evolution.

jdubs
#6 Posted : 8/24/2011 12:26:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Infectedstyle wrote:
But i do think it's important and there's always a sense of urgency to our psychological evolution.

Now more that ever, probably. And now we have all the means at our disposal Very happy

Pleased to make your acquaintance!
"Mama matrix most mysterious." James Joyce

"The next great step toward a planetary holism is the partial merging of the technologically transformed human world with the Archaic matrix of vegetable intelligence that is the Transcendent Other." Terence McKenna

Forgive, you'll live longer.

Infectedstyle
#7 Posted : 8/25/2011 6:46:51 PM

jdubs wrote:
Infectedstyle wrote:
But i do think it's important and there's always a sense of urgency to our psychological evolution.

Now more that ever, probably. And now we have all the means at our disposal Very happy

Pleased to make your acquaintance!

Likewise. Smile