We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
5-meo-DMT stable in vingar for over 1 year. Options

q21q21
#1 Posted : 8/21/2011 7:11:25 PM

SWIM

A couple days ago I met someone my brother had told me about. He is 20 years old and he has had over 1000 trips on shrooms and 1000 trips on acid so far.
Interesting fellow to say the least with some odd things to say. To the point though, my brother showed him my collection of psychedelics, herbs and extracts and he got very excited upon seeing 5-meo-DMT (Edit)

I suggested he try some as a test and didn't say it but I was a little anxious that maybe the solution of 5-meo-DMT at 0.5mg per drop in vinegar which has been sitting in my room and a cupboard in an amber vial for 13 1/2 months might have denatured. It oxidized and changed color after a month or so despite the amber vial but I reasoned if the test was bunk (edit) we'd throw it out.

I evaporated 40 drops, 20mg, on a spoon at his request (Not his first time, he chuckled when I asked) and scraped it up with some copper mesh.

He took a small toke and immediately placed the bubbler down, sat back and started breathing deeply.

His eyes started to roll back in his head (he said he later he was unable to control this) and after about 2-3 minutes he went for another toke.
This one filled the bubbler with thick white smoke. There was no herb, just the 5-meo-DMT so I knew it was a big hit. He let go of the choke to finished it and sat back.

For 4-5 minutes the same deep breathing and eye-rolling happened as I sat silently for support if he needed.
He then got up and went to the bathroom to vomit.

Not knowing him too well I let his GF and my brother talk to him right after. He later described the experience as "lasting for years" and "Life changing" and thanked me with a big hug and extreme gratitude.
He definitely did not finish the 20mg either.

So as the title says the purpose of this post is to inform the nexus that vinegar tinctures of 5-meo-DMT are stable over long periods without loss of potency just like vinegar tinctures of N-N-DMT.

Cheers
Q21Q21's Tek: A comprehensive guide to extracting DMT
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

I am almost never on this site anymore so I will likely not answer PMs

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 8/21/2011 7:14:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Attitude Page wrote:
No discussion is allowed about selling drugs, buying drugs, procuring drugs, prices of drugs, trading drugs and trafficking of drugs. This includes all isolated psychedelic compounds and RCs (Research Chemicals), whether they are legal or not.

Thanks for sharing the stability info. but please edit your post and next time take more care to follow the guidelines Smile

q21q21
#3 Posted : 8/21/2011 7:19:17 PM

SWIM

Ya, sorry.
Done.
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

endlessness
#4 Posted : 8/21/2011 8:18:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

q21, you still have some 5-meo left? would be cool if you could do some solubility tests....

q21q21
#5 Posted : 8/21/2011 8:49:09 PM

SWIM

Nope, gave it all to him.

Red Eclipse
#6 Posted : 8/21/2011 9:51:17 PM
DMT-Nexus member

q21q21 wrote:
It oxidized and changed color after a month or so despite the amber vial but I reasoned if the test was bunk (edit) we'd throw it out.

I don't know what you used, but maybe its possible impurities in the vinegar oxidized.
Distilled water + acetic acid solution may remain the same after exposure?

Apoc
#7 Posted : 8/22/2011 6:54:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

q21q21 wrote:
A couple days ago I met someone my brother had told me about. He is 20 years old and he has had over 1000 trips on shrooms and 1000 trips on acid so far.

WHAT!?!!? That's like a trip every day for 6 years. And he's only 20?! Hard to believe for a number of reasons. I wonder how I would have turned out if I knew about psychedelics when I was young. Probably a lot of dark years a lot lighter.

tryptographer
#8 Posted : 8/24/2011 1:32:31 AM

tryptamine photographer

Must be the Don Juan genes Pleased

jamie
#9 Posted : 8/24/2011 1:52:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

Apoc wrote:
q21q21 wrote:
A couple ago I met someone my brother had told me about. He is 20 years old and he has had over 1000 trips on shrooms and 1000 trips on acid so far.

WHAT!?!!? That's like a trip every day for 6 years. And he's only 20?! Hard to believe for a number of reasons. I wonder how I would have turned out if I knew about psychedelics when I was young. Probably a lot of dark years a lot lighter.

it is hard to believe..I would bet they are full of shit..but who knows it is possible I guess if they spent every day at school high on acid. I thought I have taken mushrooms alot by now at 27..but 1000 times by only 20?..and 1000 acid trips?..christ.

okay wait..that is 2000+ trips on mushrooms and acid combined by the age of 20..if he started at 14 and tripped every single day than it might be possible..but tolerance would set in real fast and make tripping like that pointless. Q21 I guarantee this kid is bullshitting you. Why people need to satisfy the ego this way I dont know.
Long live the unwoke.

marz
#10 Posted : 10/23/2012 1:45:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

OLD POST BUT very interesting facts Thumbs up

>>> MB329 <<<
"PSYCHEDELIC DRUGS DON'T CHANGE YOU- THEY DON'T CHANGE YOUR CHARACTER-UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE CHANGED THEY ENABLE CHANGE THEY CAN'T IMPOSE IT...."
-ALEXANDER SHULGIN

It's time to move on to the next step in the psychedelic revolution