We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello DMT-Nexus Options

The3nlightenedOne
#1 Posted : 8/21/2011 5:32:34 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Well, I've been around looking for a forum likes for years. Obviously I wasn't searching the right places but nontheless here I am. Although I have read a lot about DMT and the experiences you get from it, I have never tried nor do I know how to obtain it without worring about its legality.

I have seen a few threads already on the basics What? Where? When? and similar questions regarding DMT and I gotta tell you, this forum rocks! It will be a while before I finish reading the most important threads for a newbie like me but I am determined to go on a voyage I have always wanted to be on.

Thanks for the hospitality on an amazing forum and its people who seem to be united. You don't see that very often!

Peace and love!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Pandora
#2 Posted : 8/21/2011 5:40:21 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Hi The3nlightenedOne,

Welcome to the Nexus. You are in for quite a treat. The more I look at this place (and I've been here over 2 years) the more I see it has to offer. First and foremost, I would like to refer you to the wiki. It is a treasure trove of information, including extraction teks that show you how to get DMT from plant material using easy at home procedures. The link is on the top right, but I'll put it here for your convenience also:

https://wiki.dmt-nexus.me/Main_Page

Don't be afraid to post questions if any come up.

One thing you did not mention is whether or not you have any experience with entheogens or altered states to date? The reason I ask is DMT is a rather big step.

Warm welcome to you. Very happy

"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

Hyperspace Fool
#3 Posted : 8/21/2011 5:41:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If you found your way here, you will certainly be visiting hyperspace fairly soon... relatively speaking.

It took SWIM many years to manifest spice in his life after having heard and read about it. Granted, this was a LONG time ago, but it still seems like yesterday... SWIM can say without reservation that his 1st experience of the Divine Meta Transcending spice will always be one of his most vivid & cherished memories. Fool that he is, he stumbled co-accidentally into uppermost floors on his first toke.

Heheheh

Well. A hearty welcome to you. Be well and blessed.
"Curiouser and curiouser..." ~ Alice

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it." ~ Buddha

Enoon
#4 Posted : 8/22/2011 5:09:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

Welcome to the nexus,

I hope you find all the relevant information here that you need to help you on your way. I know I did. Everything from techniques to suppliers...

I'd also be interested in your previous entheogenic experiences, if any. Or what kind of search brought you here and why. If you have not done DMT do you have any reason for being interested in it, or any intentions for wanting to explore it?

I wish you good spirits on your path, wherever it may take you.
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

ragabr
#5 Posted : 8/22/2011 5:06:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus, The3nlightenedOne, glad you finally found us.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

Dreamwalker
#6 Posted : 8/30/2011 3:44:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome!!

As I'm sure you already know, you've come to the right place to learn all you need to know about "The Spirit Molecule"
There's Plenty of great people here who are more than happy to answer any questions you have.

I'll have to second Pandora's suggestion and direct you to the WIKI ----------> https://wiki.dmt-nexus.me/Main_Page
Hope you find your way too hyperspace soon! Don't hesitate to ask for directions if you need to.
Good luck!