We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
New to the Nexus and loving it Options

GreetTheMind
#1 Posted : 8/20/2011 9:44:21 PM

listen to Lotus they will change your life

Hello Nexians, I am brand new to the nexus as a member but I have spent a good deal of time here as a guest just reading posts and gaining knowledge. I am relatively inexperienced with DMT, I have only been to what you all call the "in Between" I definitely blasted out of reality and have had very humbling and beautiful experiences but I would not say that I truly blasted into DMT hyperspace. I have only attempted very low doses so far because I know how powerful spice can be and have been testing the waters so to speak. I have yet to experience true hyperspace, (total ego death, Time and space ripping apart, visitations by entities, ect.) I am prepared to go further and experience this realm for what it is but because my current supply of spice is limited I have decided to hold on to it and make changa. From what I have read on this website it seems that Changa is a more grounded experience that is longer lasting and somewhat gentler or easier on the brain to process the knowledge that hyperspace can give you. I believe that this is what I am looking for and am both nervous and excited to experience. I hope that I can make a contribution to this amazing website that has taught me so much. I have been very impressed with the general attitude and maturity of the posters on the nexus and I want to follow their example with good mature posts.

Thank you all

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Pandora
#2 Posted : 8/20/2011 9:55:58 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Hi GreetTheMind,

Welcome to the Nexus. I am a passionate lover of changa and only smoke freebase these days to test new batches. In my opinion, the heavier one goes on the MAOI in the changa, the more one can achieve the slower, gentler entry to hyperspace as well as slightly extended stays. I also love the way changa tastes when vaporized in a Glass Vaporgenie pipe.

There are a large number of great teks in the Wiki to empower you to extract more DMT from plant sources, should you choose to do so. Just click the link in the upper right hand corner.

Again, welcome to the Nexus. I look forward to seeing you/your posts around this place.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

olympus mon
#3 Posted : 8/20/2011 10:04:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

welcome to our humble abode Greetthemind,
dont worry about breaking through or ego loss. if your dedicated to working with dmt it is only a matter of when not if. dmt can be tricky at first but as with anything you must earn in life it's well worth the time and energy. the pay off is abundant and with out limits other than your own mind.
enjoy every step, it is not only the destination that expands our being but also the journey.
namaste
Om'
I am not gonna lie, shits gonna get weird!
Troubles Breaking Through? Click here.
The Art of Changa. making the perfect blend.

Hyperspace Fool
#4 Posted : 8/21/2011 5:33:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome.

I also lurked for a time before stepping up and joining in. I only became a full member in the past couple days.

One thing I can say for sure, is this is a VERY good bunch of friends to have. With the amount of brainpower and spirit here, we should be able to move mountains and craft palaces in them to boot.

Take your time with spice and changa... or dive in, if you feel like it. Ingested MAOIs give amazing results, but you have to observe the MAOI diet strictly. (better to fast) SWIM finds that using another vehicle (shrooms, L, DXM, K) to take you into orbit before igniting the hyperspace rocket is also much more efficient when you have a limited amount of spice. Launching an intergalactic voyage from the moon is far easier than from Cape Canaveral...

Anyhow. I know how you feel.
"Curiouser and curiouser..." ~ Alice

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it." ~ Buddha

mhdmt
#5 Posted : 8/22/2011 5:05:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey! I joined the same day you did. This site is pretty informative isn't it?!! Would it be odd if I said welcome to you as well since I am also new???? Whatever, WELCOME!!!!

ragabr
#6 Posted : 8/22/2011 5:05:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome GreetTheMind, glad to have you here at the Nexus.

@Hyperspace Fool, the MAOI diet actually isn't necessary for working with oral harmalas. You still need to avoid contraindicated medicines. There's lots of information on the site, if you do a search for RIMA's.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

Hyperspace Fool
#7 Posted : 8/23/2011 3:56:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

@ragbr

I have had lengthy discussions with people about the necessity of the MAOI diet, and I am not convinced that oral hamalas don't require it. SWIM has had a number of scary experiences when coming down from huasca and thinking it was safe to drink a cup of coffee, smoke mexican terragon (tagetes lucidas), drink a beer, or eat a sandwich. The uncomfortable heart racing from a quarter cup of coffee is enough to convince SWIM. He was always extremely happy to be at the very tail end of his MAO inhibition and grateful to no end when MAO came back and dispelled the bothersome hypertensive reflexes or whatever was bothering him.

Sure, you might not actually die from not observing the MAOI diet, but you will certainly run the risk of being extremely uncomfortable...

Of course, we are all different. Some people might not get such reactions I suppose. Still, I would be wary to advise anyone to disregard the restrictions.
"Curiouser and curiouser..." ~ Alice

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it." ~ Buddha

Rivea
#8 Posted : 8/23/2011 5:32:08 AM

No.. that can't be...

Senior Member | Skills: Harmalas, A/B Extraction, Sonication, Sterile Processing, Hardware design, Craftsman

Come on in... the water is good here. Go at what ever speed is good for you. No need to rush! Welcome to the nexus.
Everything mentioned herein has been deemed by our staff of expert psychiatrists to be the delusional rantings of a madman who has been treated with Thorazine who is hospitalized within the confines of our locked facility. This patient sometimes requires the application of 6 point leather restraints and electrodes at the temples to break his delusions. Therefore, take everything mentioned above with a grain of salt...

GreetTheMind
#9 Posted : 9/7/2011 3:50:29 PM

listen to Lotus they will change your life

Thanks again for the warm welcome everyone. I just posted a trip report recently that you might want to check out my first Trip report