We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123NEXT
I think Mr. Rue just showed me hell. Options

Dorge
#21 Posted : 8/20/2011 6:19:34 PM

Chen Cho Dorge

Swim has found it hard sometimes to purge from rue.
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Offical Changa web sitehttp://changa.esotericpharma.org/

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

bindu
#22 Posted : 8/20/2011 9:48:07 PM

Dorge wrote:
Swim has found it hard sometimes to purge from rue.

i had my problems too with it

only could purge after drinking huge amounts of selfmade lukewarm saline solution

deepthroat the fingers and off it goes

then the puking was the funnest part of the whole expierience

Prohint: i recommend a high and narrow vessel as the vomit target to avoid splatter all over the place. Bathtubs are ok too

blessed be all forms of intelligence

jdubs
#23 Posted : 8/20/2011 11:51:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yea, next time I think I may need to get my puke on.
"Mama matrix most mysterious." James Joyce

"The next great step toward a planetary holism is the partial merging of the technologically transformed human world with the Archaic matrix of vegetable intelligence that is the Transcendent Other." Terence McKenna

Forgive, you'll live longer.

Bancopuma
#24 Posted : 8/21/2011 12:24:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I can never purge from rue, even when I feel sick to my stomach, and try to help it along a bit. Not cool. One of the reasons I definitely prefer caapi, purging comes easy which I prefer, cleansing and acts as a safety net if things turn sour (yes I've been to rue and DMT hell too, caapi has yet to take me anywhere approaching it).

jdubs
#25 Posted : 8/21/2011 1:12:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Im just glad it let me purge out the other end lol. It faded quickly after that. Dunno how much more of it I could take. The human body is pretty clever sometimes.

"The next great step toward a planetary holism is the partial merging of the technologically transformed human world with the Archaic matrix of vegetable intelligence that is the Transcendent Other." Terence McKenna

Global
#26 Posted : 8/21/2011 1:39:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

Purging with caapi does seem to be easier, but I think it might have been because the caapi tea is much more of a liquid than the syrian rue powder in gel caps I use (for me anyway). In either case, when I go to purge, I like to avoid fingers in the mouth, so I brace myself, tilt my head back, open my mouth and drop my tongue down my throat which usually seems to do the trick.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

Dorge
#27 Posted : 8/21/2011 6:57:20 PM

Chen Cho Dorge

"god let me me puke, oh god.... I just need to purge!"
Yeah been there... Sucks...
Rue will do that.

You think it's just better to go real light then with the rue? I mean light enough to get effects but not not full blown emerison effects. That might be the wisest way to go with rue. Start with a gram of seed tea and move up maybe...
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

jdubs
#28 Posted : 8/21/2011 7:11:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Im definately going down from 3 to 2 next time. Also am lowering the mimosa, by gosh. I think you can go higher with caapi and feel less negative effects than high doses of rue. Rue just maybe needs to be treated more modeerately. There seems to be less safety net, in my (limited) experience.

Global
#29 Posted : 8/21/2011 7:12:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

I think the best way to go with the rue would probably to just extract the harmalas. Less nausea, less sleepiness. I just never seem to get around to it.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

Dorge
#30 Posted : 8/22/2011 7:22:57 PM

Chen Cho Dorge

Extraction is probably true... But I think there is something to be said about just the plant. Rue has a long essoteric history.

jamie
#31 Posted : 8/22/2011 7:35:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I prefer just rue tea actaully to extracted harmalas. I love extracting them and take them sublingualy sometimes..but I feel certain things are lost. Pinoline is one of those things. Pinoline is a very important molecule and it was in part what attracted me to rue when I used to think that caapi was superior. I never had quite the same effects with manske rue alkaloids that I have been having with a rue tea that is carefully filtered and left for a few days to decant.
Long live the unwoke.

MelCat
#32 Posted : 8/22/2011 7:40:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

fractal enchantment wrote:
I prefer just rue tea actaully to extracted harmalas. I love extracting them and take them sublingualy sometimes..but I feel certain things are lost. Pinoline is one of those things. Pinoline is a very important molecule and it was in part what attracted me to rue when I used to think that caapi was superior. I never had quite the same effects with manske rue alkaloids that I have been having with a rue tea that is carefully filtered and left for a few days to decant.

Is there a way to isolate just the Pinoline?
Convert a melodic element into a rhythmic element...

Dorge
#33 Posted : 8/22/2011 11:26:41 PM

Chen Cho Dorge

What have you noticed the difference is in your preferred method frac I would be curious to try it your way.

gibran2
#34 Posted : 8/22/2011 11:31:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

Pinoline is an alkaloid, so it should be extractable using the caapi extraction TEK I posted. A simple A/B extraction of rue will yield a full-spectrum alkaloid mix.
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

jamie
#35 Posted : 8/23/2011 12:00:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

Yeah I was wondering about that actaully..I know manske does not precip pinoline..I have not tried other teks on rue.
Long live the unwoke.

jamie
#36 Posted : 8/23/2011 12:06:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Dorge wrote:

What have you noticed the difference is in your preferred method frac I would be curious to try it your way.

I just never got to the same level with the extracted harmalas as I have with rue tea..I have had good experiences with them, but with the tea it always feels like there is something more there..I dont think it is only the pinoline. There are other harmalas in rue as well that dont drop out I think with manske teks. Maybe you could say that it feels like there is more "spirit" there when I work with rue tea..It also seems to be more euphoric for me. It could just be self suggestion but seems consistant. I have studied everything I can find on pinoline and it's amazing properties so knowing it is in there even in small quantites makes me want to ingest the full alkaloid profile.

I have noticed for sure that after I let it sit for a while in the fridge and decant it, it feels alot cleaner. The first time I took rue it was a few hours after I made the tea and it really felt harsher on the body due to fine seed particles being ingested. Caapi is the same way, but I do drink the sediments sometimes anyway Pleased
Long live the unwoke.

jdubs
#37 Posted : 8/23/2011 12:15:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Lol I drink the sediment always. Shake, rattle and roll Very happy

jdubs
#38 Posted : 8/23/2011 2:51:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

In caapi that is. With rue, never again.

jdubs
#39 Posted : 8/23/2011 3:00:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well, this morning had 2g rue and 3g mimosa. What a difference. It was beautiful, peaceful, and still taught me things. Lovely.

blue_velvet
#40 Posted : 8/23/2011 10:04:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I hear Mr. Ru is running for office.

PREV123NEXT