We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Born traveler seeking the farthest reaches Options

enjoytheride
#1 Posted : 8/19/2011 7:13:46 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Ever since i was a young boy i have been beckoned to see what lies beyond the horizon. It started when i would ride in my parents car, strapped in my seat, watching out the window. I would see all the streets we passed and wonder what was down them. I dreamed of finding out, and decided that one day i would go down every single street in the world. In my neighborhood i would get lost in the woods and sneak through my neighbors' backyards, going farther and farther every adventure. As i got older my bike led me across the highway, into new neighborhoods and into town. When i got my first car i immediately took off on a trip out of state. I would take every opportunity to explore new areas, so excited to discover something new. After high school i set off on a journey all across the states for months, damn near exploding with joy. After college I booked a one way ticket to Taiwan and wandered around the globe for two years straight, passing through over 30 countries, literally ecstatic every step of the way. Nothing could touch me when i was out there, i only saw the beauty. Even in my lowest, poorest, most hopeless moments i would still be bursting with rapturous thrill. I came home and tried to work for a few months but it didn't last and soon enough i was on a way one flight to Mexico City. After months of glorious wonderment i made it to Panama City, Panama, broke again, and returned to New Orleans. I kicked around for a few months, planning my next escape, when out of the blue someone offered me some spice. I had taken plenty of psychedelics throughout my life but had always been a bit intimidated by dmt. The trip reports just seemed almost too intense, but i had never seen it until that day and there was no way i was going to turn it down. So i had my first blast off and I knew I would never be the same again. Those ten minutes of level 1 were better than anything i had every experienced. A week later i got more and blasted off to hyperspace, an experience that will forever mark me. My life is now split between before and after that astonishing experience and now I'm absolutely thrilled at what comes next.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

۩
#2 Posted : 8/19/2011 7:20:49 AM

Welcome, enjoytheride.
I thoroughly enjoyed reading your introduction. It sounds like the spice came at the perfect time, if you were to ask me.
I feel the same way. It completely changes everything. I do not have the words to articulate it....but that's why we are all here.
Exploring the unknown paradoxical phenomena that occurs when you supplement the endogenous one.
Here you can learn to extract it yourself. And you can also discuss the magnitude of possibilities amongst others who have been there.
It's great to have you here and am looking forward to hearing more sometime.

Peace and Hyperspace
(the farthest reaches are apparently within)

undisclosed
#3 Posted : 8/19/2011 8:16:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Fascinating introduction and one that I can identify with in many ways. Although I haven't travelled as much of the globe as you, I certainly hold in common that curiosity imperative and surely it's that common urge to explore that bought us all to this place.

I wish you well on your journey. As a newcomer to dmt-nexus myself it gives me great heart to see more and more like ourselves joining and discovering every day. I feel we will all gain the answers we seek as long as we don't look too hard. The universe(s), they're creator and us have literally all the time there will ever be or has been. So don't hurry, but don't use that as an excuse to do nothing either. I'm sure you already know it's about balance, never hurts to hear someone say it again though - I need a reminder myself sometimes too.

Peace