We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV23456NEXT»
Glitch thread Options

VIII
#61 Posted : 10/28/2012 2:49:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

My reply to the Constant Changa Misfires - What's going wrong? thread became the subject or first post. I used Quick Reply to reply.

May be an issue with the clocks or timezones as MachineElf88's post is clocked at 15 minutes later than mine, but obviously that is incorrect.
The inner soul is full of joy. Reveal my secrets and sew me whole. With each day, "I" heeds your call.
You may not care the slightest and may not be the brightest, but from here "I" sees you're mighty for you created it all.

And the jumbling sea rose above the wall.

Through this chaos comes the order you enthrall.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

The Traveler
#62 Posted : 10/28/2012 10:16:22 AM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

VIII wrote:
My reply to the Constant Changa Misfires - What's going wrong? thread became the subject or first post. I used Quick Reply to reply.

May be an issue with the clocks or timezones as MachineElf88's post is clocked at 15 minutes later than mine, but obviously that is incorrect.

It's indeed an issue with the timezone. In the timezone of the server the clock was put one hour backwards (wintertime). I will fix this for you.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Crazyhorse
#63 Posted : 10/28/2012 10:23:50 AM

Wide eyed and hopeful

VIII wrote:
Pretty obscure bug, but if I navigate: Inbox -> Sent Items/Archive ->

I receive the following error message using Chrome, Firefox, and Android:
"Sys.WebForms.PageRequestManagerServerErrorException: An unknown error occurred while processing the request on the server. The status code returned from the server was: 0"

I get this pretty frequently too. Just clicking a second time on whatever it was I was trying to open has always resolved it.
No direction but to follow what you know,
No direction but a faith in her decision,
No direction but to never fight her flow,
No direction but to trust the final destination.

cyb
#64 Posted : 10/28/2012 10:30:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, CarpenterSenior Member | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, Carpenter

^^^ I get this too...with Chrome
Please do not PM tek related questions
Reserve the right to change your mind at any given moment.

Valura
#65 Posted : 11/28/2012 11:55:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Starting a new reply to a thread, then pressing the preview button will make the "Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)" section display empty posts instead of the actual previous posts.

*oneironaut*
#66 Posted : 12/6/2012 3:53:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I am getting a bug where I no longer see or have access to the upper righthand links to the in out box/profile settings/site navigation.. There is no way ican get to those links. I can get to inbox by pm'ing someone. This first happned on my phone but its the same on any computer I log in on. I can't even logout. I'm stuck in hypernexusspace Very happy

since it happens on multiple platforms, I assume it's some acct setting gone array?!

Any ideas on what's going on or how to maybe reset acct without loosing coveted membership and stats?

Thanks!

You can't do anything about yesterday, but you can do everything with tomorrow.

Everything I write on this forum is pure gibberish and fanciful nonsense!

cyb
#67 Posted : 12/6/2012 7:00:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, CarpenterSenior Member | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, Carpenter

*oneironaut* wrote:
I am getting a bug where I no longer see or have access to the upper righthand links to the in out box/profile settings/site navigation.. There is no way ican get to those links. I can get to inbox by pm'ing someone. This first happned on my phone but its the same on any computer I log in on. I can't even logout. I'm stuck in hypernexusspace Very happy

since it happens on multiple platforms, I assume it's some acct setting gone array?!

Any ideas on what's going on or how to maybe reset acct without loosing coveted membership and stats?

Thanks!

Try Un-Checking the 'Force Mobile View' box in the profile settings...

*oneironaut*
#68 Posted : 12/7/2012 4:46:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

cyb wrote:
*oneironaut* wrote:

Thanks!

Try Un-Checking the 'Force Mobile View' box in the profile settings...

Well, that's the problem.. i can't get to the profile settings... unless there's some way to get to them other than the upper right hand menu (which is what I don't see anymore) Confused

The Traveler
#69 Posted : 12/7/2012 8:41:21 AM

"No, seriously"

Here is the link to go to your profile: https://www.dmt-nexus.me...efault.aspx?g=cp_profile

This glitch has to do with the mobile version that is being worked on. I hope to have this fixed by the weekend.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

3rdI
#70 Posted : 12/7/2012 9:44:40 AM

veni, vidi, spici

Hi Trav

i also have an issue on my mobile, it displays the text as a very wide box which makes the text quite small if i want it all on the screen at once, is this in the fix for mobiles?

cheers
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

it's all in your mind, but what's your mind???

fool of the year

*oneironaut*
#71 Posted : 12/7/2012 10:14:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The Traveler wrote:
Here is the link to go to your profile: https://www.dmt-nexus.me...efault.aspx?g=cp_profile

This glitch has to do with the mobile version that is being worked on. I hope to have this fixed by the weekend.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Mission accomplished! Thank you!

The Traveler
#72 Posted : 12/7/2012 10:31:57 PM

"No, seriously"

3rdI wrote:
Hi Trav

i also have an issue on my mobile, it displays the text as a very wide box which makes the text quite small if i want it all on the screen at once, is this in the fix for mobiles?

cheers

It should be yes.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

The Meddling Monk
#73 Posted : 12/8/2012 8:13:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Attached photo display order changed from original posting order. (Acacia info & other threads). ?

VIII
#74 Posted : 12/19/2012 9:02:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Second time I have this this glitch (know I'm not crazy). If a post has an attached image or file (not sure which or what is happening) the following posts are all shifted to the side.

Sample Thread
In Firefox browser, the posts following Infundibulum are shifted to the right. Not lined up with Infundibulum's name box but are lined up with the posting box.

In Chrome browser the shifting still happens but to the left instead of right side.

This causes the file attachment text to be shifted out of view in the Chrome browser, making the file un-downloadable. The same shifting error causes the filesize and number of downloads to be out of view in Firefox.
The inner soul is full of joy. Reveal my secrets and sew me whole. With each day, "I" heeds your call.
You may not care the slightest and may not be the brightest, but from here "I" sees you're mighty for you created it all.

And the jumbling sea rose above the wall.

Through this chaos comes the order you enthrall.

cyb
#75 Posted : 1/27/2013 11:38:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Strangeness...
cyb attached the following image(s):
No Posts.png (89kb) downloaded 87 time(s).

SnozzleBerry
#76 Posted : 1/28/2013 12:37:10 AM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

Trav, the lock icon for locked topics does not seem to be appearing on thread lists.
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

benzyme
#77 Posted : 1/29/2013 5:18:20 PM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

https://soundcloud.com/b...ve-attack-risingson-benz
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

anrchy
#78 Posted : 1/31/2013 3:24:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I don't know if this is on my end but quoted txt isn't bein displayed. Instead it just shows the tags

Quote:
test

Edit: well it works now.
Open your Mind () Please read my DMT vaping guide () Fear is the mind killer

"Energy flows where attention goes"

[Please review the forum Wiki and FAQ before posting questions]

cyb
#79 Posted : 1/31/2013 4:10:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

anrchy wrote:
I don't know if this is on my end but quoted txt isn't bein displayed. Instead it just shows the tags

Quote:
test

Edit: well it works now.

Happens occasionally..reckon its Travs' updates Thumbs up

imPsimon
#80 Posted : 4/15/2013 3:14:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sometimes my youtube videos won't show. What's up?

13th post
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...m=447581&#post447581

7th post
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...&m=446254#post446254

«PREV23456NEXT»