We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12345NEXT»
Glitch thread Options

۩
#41 Posted : 3/24/2012 10:25:21 PM

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...t.aspx?g=topics&f=12
Threads cut off at the quote button and disappear for some reason on the right hand side.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Electric Kool-Aid
#42 Posted : 3/25/2012 9:46:17 PM

Explorer, Creative and Curious

On the iphone 4, the thread text gets cut off at the right hand side. So the word might say "to" but the word is "today". That will happen in all of the forums all the way down the page.
Done: THC - LSD - MESC - MDMA - Shrooms - DMT / Want:Hyperspace travel - World Peace
Respect, intention, meditation, inhalation, observation, analyzation, respect.

NamRa
#43 Posted : 4/27/2012 4:57:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I recieve subscription emails on the thread "Post your smiles".

When I click the link in the mail nexus site open with this message.

Access Denied
You tried to enter a area where you didn't have access.

When I try to search the thread (headers)

No results are found for search.

And when I look at active topics right after recieving the notification the thread is not shown

NamRa
#44 Posted : 4/30/2012 10:45:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I really dont understand why I dont have access to tis topic anymore.
Even when I am logged in and want to go to the topic in my subscription folder access is denied.

Can this be fixed ??

Vodsel
#45 Posted : 4/30/2012 11:05:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: Filmmaking and Storytelling, Video and Audio Technology, Teaching, Gardening, Languages (Proficient Spanish, Catalan and English, and some french, italian and russian), Seafood cuisine

NamRa wrote:
I recieve subscription emails on the thread "Post your smiles".

I think that thread was cautionarily deleted a few days ago, any admin can probably confirm this. Or maybe it was placed inside of some sort of quarantined area, so access is restricted...

Unless these emails are a week old or more. Then they were simply sent when the thread was still alive.

NamRa
#46 Posted : 4/30/2012 11:16:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hmm, well I just recieved 3 mails regarding this topic the last hour (and many others days and even a wek ago ) and access is still denied.

But if this topic quarantined or restricted who is posting there ??

Vodsel
#47 Posted : 4/30/2012 11:23:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: Filmmaking and Storytelling, Video and Audio Technology, Teaching, Gardening, Languages (Proficient Spanish, Catalan and English, and some french, italian and russian), Seafood cuisine

NamRa wrote:
But if this topic quarantined or restricted who is posting there ??

Yes, I was wondering the same if that is so. Hence my suspension points. Either that, or it's a strange glitch that escapes the common nexians understanding Smile

Infinite I
#48 Posted : 5/3/2012 3:34:37 PM

JC

Electric Kool-Aid wrote:
On the iphone 4, the thread text gets cut off at the right hand side. So the word might say "to" but the word is "today". That will happen in all of the forums all the way down the page.

Same problem doesn't happen in every thread but a lot, couldn't read pandoras thread in this section because of it. It's rubbish because I'm having to use my phone a lot for the Internet.

endlessness
#49 Posted : 5/3/2012 4:24:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Its not just on iphone, i also get it on a laptop, using ubuntu and firefox.

I think trav said it was one with a complicated fix and he's very busy at the moment, so lets have patience Smile

a1pha
#50 Posted : 6/7/2012 11:47:32 PM

Moderator | Skills: Master hacker!

Broken link: https://www.dmt-nexus.co...spx?g=posts&m=231481

a1pha attached the following image(s):
kratom.png (26kb) downloaded 171 time(s).
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -A.Huxley

MelCat
#51 Posted : 6/9/2012 6:18:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It seems the google adsense isn't working on the wiki for some reason.
Convert a melodic element into a rhythmic element...

daedaloops
#52 Posted : 7/12/2012 12:04:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
the thread text gets cut off at the right hand side. So the word might say "to" but the word is "today". That will happen in all of the forums all the way down the page.

endlessness wrote:
I think trav said it was one with a complicated fix and he's very busy at the moment, so lets have patience

I just noticed that this is caused by having a too long word in the left avatar panel. That's either your username, your tag, or your location. You can test it out by making a really long word without spaces as your location for example. Not sure if trav already knew this.. But I dunno a simple fix for it would be to force a break after a certain amount of characters in a word. Or just have a limit for it in the first place.

anrchy
#53 Posted : 7/12/2012 7:03:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Electric Kool-Aid wrote:

I also notice this on the Iphone 4S, but more interestingly even though I thought it was specific to my phone, I just now saw this same thing happening on my PC. Wasnt just the post text, was also the buttons.

I also get a few other glitches on just the iphone, but I think they are safari glitches. If I restart safari they go away.
anrchy attached the following image(s):
cropped.jpg (18kb) downloaded 126 time(s).
Open your Mind () Please read my DMT vaping guide () Fear is the mind killer

"Energy flows where attention goes"

[Please review the forum Wiki and FAQ before posting questions]

daedaloops
#54 Posted : 7/12/2012 7:19:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

anrchy wrote:
I also notice this on the Iphone 4S, but more interestingly even though I thought it was specific to my phone, I just now saw this same thing happening on my PC. Wasnt just the post text, was also the buttons.

Just posted about this right above you if you didn't notice.. Right now atleast Cosmic_Reality has a too long tag so every page he posts on gets like that.

Dante
#55 Posted : 7/13/2012 2:25:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Oops I didnt see the previous posts Very happy
Dante attached the following image(s):
Screen shot 2012-07-13 at 14.18.56.png (49kb) downloaded 109 time(s).
Listen to a man of experience: thou wilt learn more in the woods than in books. Trees and stones will teach thee more than thou canst acquire from the mouth of a master. St. Bernard

daedaloops
#56 Posted : 7/20/2012 11:40:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This text cutoff thing is actually becoming really annoying now cos there seems to be quite a few threads that are affected.. So I had an idea that for now maybe Trav could just fix these members manually if he doesn't have time to code the text limit functionality yet.

Here's some members that are causing it currently:
Cosmic_Reality (tag)
InnerPathsToOuterSpace (username)

plus a few others that I don't remember anymore..

Post here if you notice more people.

Shaolin
#57 Posted : 7/24/2012 1:11:27 PM

Stiletto Stoner

Quote tag broken.

On Chromium and Firefox.
Shaolin attached the following image(s):
quote.jpg (104kb) downloaded 84 time(s).
Got GVG ? Mhm. Got DMT ?

Pandora wrote:
Nexus enjoys cutting edge and ongoing superior programming skills of the owner of this site (The Traveler), including recent switching to the .me domain name.

I'm still, I'm still Jenny from the block

Simon Jester wrote:
"WTF n00b, buy the $100 vapor pipe or GTFO"

Ignorance of the law does not protect you from prosecution

۩
#58 Posted : 8/6/2012 9:51:55 PM

Maybe this is common Nexian knowledge by now, but for some reason about 50%-75% of the time the left column showing the new posts that are not a part of the Welcome Area just doesn't show up on the front page of the forum. There's just background space. If this is redundant, sorry to bug ya 'Trav I know you're always on top of it.

The Traveler
#59 Posted : 8/6/2012 10:08:17 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

۩ wrote:
Maybe this is common Nexian knowledge by now, but for some reason about 50%-75% of the time the left column showing the new posts that are not a part of the Welcome Area just doesn't show up on the front page of the forum. There's just background space. If this is redundant, sorry to bug ya 'Trav I know you're always on top of it.

That's a strange one. It does not happen with my account.

Can you maybe better pinpoint to when this happens? And when did this start, do you remember that?

EDIT: It looks like it only happened with guest users (thus when you are logged out) and that looked like a problem with the cache. I made a change, so I hope this issue has been solved.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

p.s. Good to see you here again. Smile

VIII
#60 Posted : 9/14/2012 5:13:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Pretty obscure bug, but if I navigate: Inbox -> Sent Items/Archive -> Welcome to the DMT-Nexus

I receive the following error message using Chrome, Firefox, and Android:
"Sys.WebForms.PageRequestManagerServerErrorException: An unknown error occurred while processing the request on the server. The status code returned from the server was: 0"

The main forum page still loads without issue. Only reporting the Error Message.

Edit: this seems to occur with some other navigations within user profiles and PMs as well.
The inner soul is full of joy. Reveal my secrets and sew me whole. With each day, "I" heeds your call.
You may not care the slightest and may not be the brightest, but from here "I" sees you're mighty for you created it all.

And the jumbling sea rose above the wall.

Through this chaos comes the order you enthrall.

PREV12345NEXT»