We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT»
Glitch thread Options

۩
#1 Posted : 8/15/2011 1:25:40 AM

Here's a thread for posting minor glitches found around the forum.

I have attempted to change my "Real Name" in my profile on two different computers with no success.

I get this error:

Server Error in '/' Application.
The resource cannot be found.
Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Requested URL: /Error.aspx

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

a1pha
#2 Posted : 8/15/2011 1:28:22 AM

Moderator | Skills: Master hacker!

^ Reproduced.
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -A.Huxley

MelCat
#3 Posted : 9/20/2011 6:18:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Quoted from another thread:

Entropymancer wrote:
It's vaguely bothersome when things that you might actually type make an emoticon appear instead.

For example if I type (2008), it displays as (200Cool in the post. Same sort of deal with parenthetical quotations, ("stuff") displays as ("stuff"Pleased. Not really a big deal, but enough of an annoyance that I'd prefer not to add another text string that can result in an accidental smiley.
Convert a melodic element into a rhythmic element...

Rivea
#4 Posted : 9/20/2011 10:25:29 PM

No.. that can't be...

Senior Member | Skills: Harmalas, A/B Extraction, Sonication, Sterile Processing, Hardware design, Craftsman

Melodic Catastrophe wrote:
Quoted from another thread:

Entropymancer wrote:
It's vaguely bothersome when things that you might actually type make an emoticon appear instead.

For example if I type (2008), it displays as (200Cool in the post. Same sort of deal with parenthetical quotations, ("stuff") displays as ("stuff"Pleased. Not really a big deal, but enough of an annoyance that I'd prefer not to add another text string that can result in an accidental smiley.

I've had that happen a few times that I can remember. It was annoying in a minor way.... no fist through the keyboard... no anger management classes...
Everything mentioned herein has been deemed by our staff of expert psychiatrists to be the delusional rantings of a madman who has been treated with Thorazine who is hospitalized within the confines of our locked facility. This patient sometimes requires the application of 6 point leather restraints and electrodes at the temples to break his delusions. Therefore, take everything mentioned above with a grain of salt...

MelCat
#5 Posted : 9/23/2011 6:48:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It seems the red forum dots aren't working automagically anymore. It takes a hard refresh to get them to update.
Convert a melodic element into a rhythmic element...

a1pha
#6 Posted : 9/23/2011 6:50:45 AM

Moderator | Skills: Master hacker!

I get an error when checking sent messages. Not a big deal, but an error pops up.

Quote:
Sys.WebForms.PageRequestManagerServerErrorException: An unknown error occurred while processing the request on the server. The status code returned from the server was: 0
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -A.Huxley

Rivea
#7 Posted : 9/24/2011 5:24:36 AM

No.. that can't be...

Senior Member | Skills: Harmalas, A/B Extraction, Sonication, Sterile Processing, Hardware design, Craftsman

I just tried kicking myself off... logged on in a different location. The command was accepted, but ignored.
Everything mentioned herein has been deemed by our staff of expert psychiatrists to be the delusional rantings of a madman who has been treated with Thorazine who is hospitalized within the confines of our locked facility. This patient sometimes requires the application of 6 point leather restraints and electrodes at the temples to break his delusions. Therefore, take everything mentioned above with a grain of salt...

۩
#8 Posted : 9/25/2011 1:13:04 PM

In regards to wiki:

14:10:08 ‹Digi123› In extraction teks -> Category: Acid/Base gives 404 not found

I was able to reproduce the glitch on my machine as well.

wira
#9 Posted : 10/25/2011 3:10:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I am currently unable to view any threads. All that shows is the first post, but without the text of the post, and nothing below that. So, I couldn't even read prior posts in this thread, I'm just hoping this message gets through.
Also, if I try to view a message in my inbox, it goes to a white page with this message -
"Server Error in '/' Application.
Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Requested URL: /Error.aspx"

I hope this is a temporary glitch, but it's weird, based on the times of posts displayed other people seem to be using the site with no problems.

wira
#10 Posted : 10/25/2011 3:16:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Oddly, as soon as I posted that, I could see the whole thread, and other threads I've checked too. Haven't checked to see if I can view messages again, but at least I can read threads Smile

The Traveler
#11 Posted : 10/25/2011 3:17:54 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

wira wrote:
I am currently unable to view any threads. All that shows is the first post, but without the text of the post, and nothing below that. So, I couldn't even read prior posts in this thread, I'm just hoping this message gets through.
Also, if I try to view a message in my inbox, it goes to a white page with this message -
"Server Error in '/' Application.

Requested URL: /Error.aspx"

I hope this is a temporary glitch, but it's weird, based on the times of posts displayed other people seem to be using the site with no problems.

There was a small glitch indeed, one where the forum did not do an auto reset. I've reset the forum manually now and it works again.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

endlessness
#12 Posted : 10/25/2011 3:42:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

We're back to that issue with the wiki images that dont show, Trav:

https://wiki.dmt-nexus.m..._Physical_Properties#NMT

If you click the file, the thumbnail appears, the image itself not.

۩
#13 Posted : 10/29/2011 6:47:05 PM

Minor glitch: HTTP404 when trying to update location in profile. Not exactly a big deal or anything but I figured I'd report it. Changes show up in public profile but not on threads.

benzyme
#14 Posted : 10/29/2011 7:05:43 PM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

what a gypp
i clicked on this expecting to see posts about machinedrum, gescom, or squarepusher
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

Wax
#15 Posted : 10/29/2011 9:33:54 PM

LUVR

benzyme wrote:
what a gypp
i clicked on this expecting to see posts about machinedrum, gescom, or squarepusher

Haha! Me too, sad day for us benz.
Pshh we'll just start our own thread. We don't need these guys Wink
'Little spider weaves a wispy web, stumblin' through the woods it catches to my head. She crawls behind my ear and whispers secrets. Dragonfly whiz by and sings now teach it.'

Lichen
#16 Posted : 10/29/2011 10:04:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

lol Benzyme - I too look forward to this thread.

I have also noticed this error when trying to change location - doesn't seem to make a difference using explorer or firefox.
I am a piece of knowledge-retaining computer code imitating an imaginary organic being.

smokerx
#17 Posted : 11/3/2011 8:58:56 PM

ThGiL fO TiRipS

It looks like the active topics option stopped working.
We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.

We are all living in our own feces.

۩
#18 Posted : 11/3/2011 9:02:45 PM

smokerx wrote:

Check it next time you log off for a few hours Wink

smokerx
#19 Posted : 11/3/2011 9:06:05 PM

ThGiL fO TiRipS

۩ wrote:
smokerx wrote:

Check it next time you log off for a few hours Wink

I think I was logged off for hours ,do you know more than I do ? Smile

I mean I checked the forum threads this morning and then this evening and found the same threads as active but nobody wrote a word into them. Am I crazy or what Pleased

Normally it should refresh after few minutes inactivity shouldn't it ?
We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.

smokerx
#20 Posted : 11/3/2011 9:12:13 PM

ThGiL fO TiRipS

Ok now I logged off and all threads disappeared all set to zero. Why is that though it never happened before ? I never had to log off manually I always just close the browser and that's it

123NEXT»