We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
aya/ana/pharmahuasca recipes Options

The Traveler
#21 Posted : 11/12/2008 10:28:02 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Last weekend I made a test-launch in preperation for the S.H.E. I used the way of preparation from acolon_5 but used vinegar instead of phosphoric acid and these ingredients:

50g white Caapi vine
25g Caapi leaves
25g Chacruna
25g Chilaponga
3g Cat's claw

I only drank half of the complete brew to start with, this produced very mild visuals and lasted about one and a half hour. I then took the other half which had the same effect but also introduced a heavy purge towards the end.

Now, a bit wiser as before I bought myself phosphoric acid, it's 75%. I also bought myself some gelatine to use instead of the egg-white. I bought the phosphoric because of acolon_5 promoting it for a better Caapi extraction. The gelatine I bought because Dagger advises it.

This will be my next recipe:

75g White caapi
35g Chacruna
35g Chaliponga
3g Cat's Claw
2 teaspoons of Guayusa

On this moment I have a few questions:

1. What should be the pH of the water to extract the Caapi? 75% is a lot more as the 10% that acolon_5 used and I want to have it right.

2. Should the extraction water for the light bringing plants also be acidified? And if so, to what pH?

3. How much gelatin should I use and at what point in the brew process? Right after I mixed the caapi brew with the admixture brew or after I reduced it down a bit?

4. Can it do any harm to the brew if I use gelatin right after mixing the Caapi brew and admixture brew AND after reducing down the complete brew?

If you can enlighten me, please do. Pleased

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

The Traveler
#22 Posted : 11/13/2008 5:33:21 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Dagger wrote:
You may also want to try out the The Herbal Percolator (THP) extraction method for the caapi.

Thank you for your answers Dagger.

The THP extraction method you posted looks like a perfect method. I will certainly try this, I will also post the results of this tek.

btw, I have a theory as why this tek doesn't work so well on viridis: When I did my last extraction with viridis leaves the end-product contained a large amount of resin, this resin became very hard when the brew cooled down. Might it be possible that the resin from the viridis prevent the viridis to be extracted at cold temps? Maybe the resin forms a hard shell around the actives at cold temps?

Kind regards,

The Traveler

polytrip
#23 Posted : 11/13/2008 7:00:02 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
i think the reason why you had weak effects could also have been that you took half the dose. I think there is a threshold for the caapi to realy activate the DMT. If you had mild effects with half an extract that contains 50 gr white vine, so you took 25 gr of caapi vine then, i think there's a real chance there was nothing wrong with the brew you made.

PREV12