We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
what drugs do you like to take with you when going on holiday by airplane? Options

lorax
#1 Posted : 10/29/2008 12:35:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

how do you hide your precious things so they don't get busted? hiding weed is probably the most difficult task because it stinks so obviously.

a friend likes to take with him:

lsd, weed and hash. last time my friend almost got busted with the weed tho.. he only got to pass because it was god's will. but he is really afraid of taking it with him again UNLESS he has a really good hiding spot.

those bastards should be searching for weapons.. not for drugs. what is a holiday if i can't light up a nice spliff in the evening?

peace
I am the Lorax. I speak for the trees. I speak for the trees, for the trees have no tongues. And I'm asking you, sir, at the top if my lungs.. (all posts are fictional and are intended for entertainment purpose only)

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

'Coatl
#2 Posted : 10/29/2008 2:39:46 PM

Teotzlcoatl

I get carrier pigeons to fly my drugs to the next location! Smile

That, or I mail it.
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

acolon_5
#3 Posted : 10/29/2008 3:21:01 PM

The Great Namah

None.

I have taken a spliff or two in a cig pack but that was before 9/11. I wouldn't think of it now though...maybe a little spice in a suitcase, but I would be really nervous about doing even that.

I'd rather enjoy those things at home and not have to worry about going to jail and becoming another victim of the drug war.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

'Coatl
#4 Posted : 10/29/2008 3:46:23 PM

Teotzlcoatl

I'm going to have to agree with Acolon_5, I believe the key to winning the drug war from our position (defense)is the cultivation and propagation of psychoactive botanicals, the inteligent use of the safer psychoactives and keeping that cultivation and use in private (in one's home or on one's private property).
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

lorax
#5 Posted : 10/29/2008 4:03:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

yeah.. you're probably right. the days when you could take 50g of weed with you in the airplane are over. you're not even allowed to take liquids with you. acid is no problem tho.. one could just take a handkerchief and drench it in liquid acid, dry it and just stick it in my pocket like any normal handkerchief. no one will know. only the guy who uses it to blow his nose Pleased

i will take some sceletium with me where ever i go tho.. thats legal EVERYWHERE.
I am the Lorax. I speak for the trees. I speak for the trees, for the trees have no tongues. And I'm asking you, sir, at the top if my lungs.. (all posts are fictional and are intended for entertainment purpose only)

The Traveler
#6 Posted : 10/29/2008 5:40:15 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Discussing drugs trafficing techniques is not what this site is about.

I'm sorry but I'll close down this thread.