We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Old Schooler needs help Options

soundtribe30
#1 Posted : 8/13/2011 8:35:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi everybody. whats going on in my life i that i am trying to get back into extracting but am not trying to get mhrb that is bunk or fake. swim said that swim had gotten some mhrb and followed an old school tek but got no yield. swim also tried to do a brew and got nothing. swim is to share information for all the new exters out there, and hopefully swim can get back into the suppliers section and not have to deal with con artists from goo gle, and also so swim can find the vendors that don't kill the whole tree but just take sections at a time. swim might be a tree hugging hippie, but swim was around when bbb went down, and was before that yet, and swim wants those plants for future generations. thanks everybody look for swims post and hopefully we can all help each other. love swiy.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Enoon
#2 Posted : 8/14/2011 12:44:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

Hi and welcome to the nexus,

as you have probably seen, you can enter the suppliers section now that you are a member. I hope you can find bark and all that you need in order to obtain the magic. Sorry it didn't work out last time, and yes we should all take care that the bark we get is sustainably harvested. Not only because otherwise we'll have none in the future but also because it's just not right to kill big organisms that take years and years to grow for our pleasure, if it's possible to avoid it.

Hope you get the information you need and all works out in the future. buena suerte!
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

nen888
#3 Posted : 8/15/2011 7:58:11 AM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

..greetings soundtribe30Smile ,
i actually do like hugging trees (though i'm not a hippie,at least i don't think so)..
..i have been told that M. hostilis (the Mexican variety) can regrow from the root base after significant damage (don't know firsthand),
whereas acacias do die from large bark collections..
..i wholeheartedly support your 'trees for future generations' philosophy..

hope you enjoy & find the nex useful...