We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Trying to find comfortabilty Options

Psuedo
#1 Posted : 8/13/2011 5:26:07 PM
DMT-Nexus member

So its come to a point in swims life where he realises the dmt path is very suitable for him and his musical expressions.
there is one problem, he says to me the thought of smoking dmt in a joint, is absolutely fine, maybe it makes his heart race a little but for the 5/6 times its been smoked on a ghetto crackpipe he had extremely harsh smoke, which really affects his ability to go through with a trip with good intentions because no matter how hard he trys, the is the lingering of fear that its going to CANEEEE his lungs and he really doesnt look forward to it. (however, once under, its ECSTATIC BLISS OF NO WORDS)
this is a bad thing, because the first time he did the pipe thing, was a breakthrough, greyroom/buddha etc due to not expecting it.
Now, i havent been able to get that far since because of the fear its gonna hurt and his heart wont settle before he smokes. coughing happens etc. He should be looking foward to the trip, not panicking to fuck and worrying how much its going to hurt.
I told him to invest in some proper smoking equip to go through with this properly so he can stop putting it in joints instead (hes done too many, obviously this is not sufficient, he can tell) and get on with the real deal. GVG comes to mind
anyone familiar with his problem of settling due to harshness? how much is the gvg going to save his spicelife? hes looking for comfortabilty so he can work with his spice, he KNOWSS he needs to work with it but its not letting him atm. hes tried meditating for an hour before but soon as he touches the pipe, he may aswell not bothered meditating because his body knows how much its going to hurt and starts panicking. he doesnt have this with joints, it feels out of his control.

now on a sidenote, this may be due to the confusion of people telling him to use/not to use water. hes never used water, so whats the deal here.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

۩
#2 Posted : 8/13/2011 5:40:24 PM

Try vaporizing less. You also may benefit from checking out the link in my signature. It covers the basics on how to properly administer this stuff. It takes practice, but if you use low doses, there is much less to be afraid of.

Psuedo
#3 Posted : 8/13/2011 5:59:23 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I have read that, it definatly helps, but its all useless if he cant get past inhaling a mouthfull without coughing and dying of agony. its his smoking equip im sure of it. he cant possibly hold it in or begin to enjoy the anything, is the gvg going to make much difference? i heard people say they couldnt even tell if they inhaled any. till then its nicely packed joints, which work wonders on ocassion. he just misses the 'cant tell if eyes open or closed' moment.

۩
#4 Posted : 8/13/2011 6:03:56 PM

Many people recommend the gvg for cases like this. It might be worth the investment considering you are having such a rough time dealing with the vapor.

universecannon
#5 Posted : 8/13/2011 6:06:05 PM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

Are you smoking changa? If not, i would DEFINITELY read up on that and make some... Its all around much easier to smoke and much smoother and tastier as well imo

and those little glass bulb pipes your using are known to be awful for dmt. The vapor genie is really amazing and will help for sure.. but if you cant afford that just make changa, and try it in a bowl or bong with many screens. If you can afford it- do both Smile

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

Psuedo
#6 Posted : 8/13/2011 6:44:41 PM
DMT-Nexus member

well i just got on the phone to him he says he doesnt want the extra hassle of extracting harmals and then harmines and more chemicals to get hold of and more strange smells in the room... so can you point me to the most simple effective tek for him? i heard just caapi with a load of dmt in the liquid around it wiating til it all evapourates is one method but i havent seen it since, and theres some high rankers on here saying caapi change is the ONE, so, why do i keep finding complicated teks he just wants to soak it in it basicly. if its sufficient of course

jamie
#7 Posted : 8/13/2011 6:47:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I use changa in a glass wayer bubbler with mesh screens..lighting it carefully and I have no problems..the water really helps to filter and cool it down so you are not burning yourself.
Long live the unwoke.