We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Just a little about myself Options

DeemsterBlunt
#1 Posted : 8/13/2011 5:21:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey everybody! I've been reading the forums for about a year now and finally decided to join. I'm here now on behalf of my good friend, SWIM, whom most of my posts are about. SWIM smoked DMT for the first time about two years ago with his friends and instantly knew that this is a very special drug. Although it doesn't seem to fit into the category of "Drugs." SWIM tried his first extract using a A/B tek about a year ago with no success. Then a few months ago, SWIM tried a STB Tek and got relatively good yields. Just last week SWIM tried another STB extraction and got even better yields. Chemistry is something that has always interested SWIM and he thinks the idea of extracting something for himself and his friends (never for $$ of course!) is really cool. Something that is of even more interest to SWIM is psychology, neurology, and psychiatry. SWIM is in his early years of college and is still trying to decide which of those three routes to pursue. After reading Dr. Rick Strassman's "DMT: The Spirit Molecule", SWIM realized that this is the type of science he wishes to study. SWIM just bought Aldous Huxley's "Doors of perception" about mescaline two days ago and is finding it very interesting as well.

One of the coolest aspects of the DMT culture is the opposition of the sale of DMT. I always understood and thought this was really cool because this special substance is literally priceless and any monetary value attached it only under-appreciates its true value. Besides, nothing is more enjoyable then bringing your fresh batch of recrystallized DMT to your friend's house to sit in a room with your closest friends and pass around a pipe to share this spiritual experience. Likewise, it is really enjoyable to strike up a conversation with someone at a concert or music festival to find that they are a fellow DMT enthusiast and to be able to GIVE them a hit of DMT for them to enjoy at their own convenience. The personal satisfaction of providing someone with a spiritual experience outweighs however much money I could have sold it for.

I love this website and really enjoy reading and learning more and more. The attitude page is excellent and its great how everybody here seems to "get it." You all are very welcoming, very knowledgeable, and very friendly. I hope to make a contribution to this great place.

One Love. Smile

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

universecannon
#2 Posted : 8/13/2011 6:38:48 PM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

Congrats on the extraction. From one college student to another- don't extract in the dorms!!! Sorry, i dont know if you did or not, i just had to say it Razz because its not worth the risk, trust me. On a lighter note- Have you experimented with any other psychedelics?

Welcome to the forum

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

cyberdream
#3 Posted : 8/13/2011 6:54:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the forum ! and good job in extraction

DeemsterBlunt
#4 Posted : 8/13/2011 7:21:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

universecannon wrote:

Congrats on the extraction. From one college student to another- don't extract in the dorms!!! Sorry, i dont know if you did or not, i just had to say it Razz because its not worth the risk, trust me. On a lighter note- Have you experimented with any other psychedelics?

Welcome to the forum

Thanks! And yeah SWIM didnt extract it in the dorms SWIM extracted it in a house he lives in with his 3 best friends. And yeah he's a fairly experienced psychonaut, he's tried LSD, mushrooms, and mescaline. Although sadly he thinks his LSD journeys have come to an end since his last trip put him in a psychotic episode. From what I've heard, some people can only trip on L a certain number of times before it changes them. SWIM has tripped on L somewhere around 30 times and thinks he's lucky he got away with that many. On the other hand, mushrooms, mescaline, and DMT are still a go! There is much of hyperspace that has yet to be discovered.

۩
#5 Posted : 8/14/2011 7:42:42 AM

Not sure where you got that info about LSD. It is one of the most non toxic substances around. I usually consume it at least once a week. This equates to well over 30. Numbers are arbitrary here except in regards to dose.

Although, if it does cause "psychotic episodes" then it definitely sounds like it's not for you. I am curious, though, was it a matter of the set and setting involved? Or is this a recurring thing with this drug?

Jin
#6 Posted : 8/14/2011 9:59:49 PM

yes

swims done a lot of acid , people can do as much as they want any number of times , it does not matter , its a great analytical tool , an extremly intellectual substance

every trip becomes better and the more you do the more familar you become with it and its effects , after 100 strong trips or so , only an amazing time awaits where one has become extremely familar with it and at home with it ,

the more you do , the more the effectweakens even done several months apart , swims 1st and 2 acid trip does not ever happen , even if upping the dose to a 2-3 blotters or more , first few times wil LSD are really special , then it keeps getting less truly psychadelic

always consume a few months apart , have a mindset to enjoy and learn from the experience and become a stronger psychonaut , everything will fall into place ,

i understand acid can be very speedy or rushy that i guess is the reason for it causing panic reactions , i always have prefered liquid over blotters , but both are fine , no need to miss an oppertunity to consume acid if drops are not there
illusions !, there are no illusions
there is only that which is the truth