We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
the journey within Options

AcolyteofZinglon
#1 Posted : 8/11/2011 10:49:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hi, ive been registered for a bit, lurking and researching mostly. im not exactly sure where this experience fits in with the forums, i will post it here and let the mods decide if its in the wrong place

i have limited experience with pharmacological psychedelics, in fact i had never had any drugs (except the crappy pharmaceuticals i was put on at an early age, rtialin and celexa) alcohol or tobacco until the age of 17, when i smoked weed my first time (after 3 months intensive research on it and all other drugs).

my one prior psychedelic experienceprior to now was a mild hbwr tri, during this trip i was making toast, and waiting for it to pop dawned on me as a grand metaphor for where i was in my life, nothing else of any meaning arose in this experience

but i would like to talk about another exerience, that was infinitely more powerful

a little background, i have always been a "strange" person, one who didnt fit in because i believed that communication should be genuine and meaningful, and of course very few of my peers (im still relatively young, at the age of 20 right now) could comprehend that fact, i didnt even really realise why but i have always been the person on the outside looking in, observing, learning, but somewhat disinterested in taking active participation

at the age of 16, i became interested in astral projection , and altered states that i could induce within myself, i studied with the hemisync gateway program. the aspects of the meditations were quite easy to me, i never had to repeat a session, but i became frustrated when i was on the second to last cd and had still failed to achieve full separation from my body

now 17, i had already been smoking cannabis for about 4 months, the idea suddenly came to me to me (not sure why it didnt occur before) to combine it with my mediations, the ensuing experience was incredibly powerful, and sounds a lot like what i read in dmt trip reports (i dont think i had done much research into dmt specifically at the time though)

i apporached the meditation session as usual, first step was converting negative energies, then the descent through te levels of focus, finally inverting to a place outside of space-time. the scenery was fantasically beautiful, i was in a long valley with mountains on either side, a very familiar setting, the central valley of california, although it seemed more like a scale model, probably because i was moving by teleportation. the sky was filled with a luminous incredibly beautiful infinately branching river, which i strongly felt was the flow of time itsself

i then became aware of an encampment of entities, their form was shapeless, but i perceived a scene of 5 or 6 beings gathered around a campfire, i was cautious to approach, but the one that seemed to be the main teacher welcomed me to join them. what happened then was an intense psychic conection, i felt electricity convulse through my body on the physical plane, it felt as though massive amounts of information were being downloaded into my head, about the universe, about my own nature, about my own energy body. im not sure how long this took, it felt like a moment and an eternity, probably only about 15 secs on the physical plane

after this experience i was changed, and am continuing to change and evolve into what i know im suposed to be. the first thing i did was to stop taking the pharmeceuticals that i had grudgingly come to accept, it took over 6 months for my brain chemistry to return to a normal functioning state but fuck am i glad i got off those poisons once and for all, unfortunately though while my brain chemistry was correcxtiong i was unable to keep up my meditative practices, and then they fell by the wayside

fast forward to today, i have been practicing a form of taoist meditation for a year as well as yoga, both have been helpful in my life. cannabis is a very important medicine to me, as well as other varous herbs from different systems of traditional medicine. i still havent experienced dmt so dont take this as me saying i already know what im going to get into, but psychedelics have been calling to me over the past year and a half, i feel i need this to continue spiritual progress in ways i otherwise would be unwilling or unable to do

so i have a half lb of mhrb inbound, and am gathering materials for the extraction, hoping to gain more meaning and understanding of this crazy universe

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

۩
#2 Posted : 8/11/2011 11:38:04 PM

Hi, welcome to the Nexus!

First off I want to thank you for giving some detailed information to help us better understand where you are coming from. I must say, I am THRILLED to hear that cannabis has helped you get off unnecessary pharmaceuticals.

The funny thing about DMT is that a lot of people like to think they have had DMT experiences, whether it's with dreams, or other substances, but then when they go use DMT, you quickly learn that everything you thought you knew was completely wrong! haha.

I am looking forward to hearing about how your exploration goes. Let us know if you have any questions!

Peace