We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Distributer questions Options

Spiral Out
#1 Posted : 8/11/2011 8:47:06 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Ok, so SWIM's planning on ordering some Mimosa Hostilis from online, and was just wondering what places you guys have used to order from? SWIM was looking at MODERATOR EDIT..PLEASE NO SUPPLIER NAMES OUTSIDE OF VENDOR SECTION... but now they seem to be out of stock, so he's looking for the next best with high quality product.

Also, SWIM is interested in a syrian rue HCl extract, and was wondering about how many mg is necessary per dose? SWIM noticed them in 250mg, 500mg, and 1g on the current site he's looking at, and he's trying to figure out how long 250mg would last him.

Any help would be much appreciated. SWIM's located in the USA btw.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

۩
#2 Posted : 8/11/2011 8:51:05 PM

Hi Spiral, please edit out any names of suppliers in your post.

Welcome the Nexus! We keep all of our supplier information regarding legal substances in the supplier subsection of our forum. Feel free to check it out, I am sure you will find what you are looking for.

150-250mg is sufficient dose of syrian rue extract to inhibit the MAO.

Spiral Out
#3 Posted : 8/11/2011 8:54:28 PM
DMT-Nexus member

OK, sorry. Still new to the site X-(. But I'll check it out. Thanks a lot for the tips (and welcoming)! I'll be sure to check out the rules before my next post..

So you think 250mg is only enough for one dose of harmalas/MAOI though?

jamie
#4 Posted : 8/11/2011 8:56:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

yes, everything you need to know about supplies can be found in the vendor section. You might have to read through a few different threads but it is all there.
Long live the unwoke.