We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
SHPONGLE AND HALLUCINOGEN AKA Simon Posford the wicked GENIUS! Options

DIGITALSAM
#1 Posted : 8/10/2011 7:01:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have been bowing down to the sonic magician "simon Posford" since 1992 and own every piece he has ever released by album or ep single both as hallucinogen and shpongle and the other 30 different projects he has twisted our brains with such as celtic cross, purple om, beast, the good the bad and the ugly etc etc. In fact here is my list for simon posfords majestry let me know if anyone want me to send them a giant zip file full of hallucinogenic goodness heres the list for shpongle and hallucinogen and his smaller projects....

peace and happy trails
Sam

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

englishmelting
#2 Posted : 8/10/2011 7:33:14 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Big Posford fan Here aswell. Id love to get a zip of some of his smaller lesser known projects, and perhaps some of your "buried treasure" picks...any gems. Idk if im allowed to post links to this or not but I can message you a link to megavideo for soundboard/pretty good recording of shpongle live at bisco 2011 if you dont already have it.

a1pha
#3 Posted : 8/10/2011 7:39:17 AM
โจ€

Moderator | Skills: Master hacker!

DIGITALSAM wrote:
In fact here is my list for simon posfords majestry let me know if anyone want me to send them a giant zip file full of hallucinogenic goodness heres the list for shpongle and hallucinogen and his smaller projects....

Please read up on the Attitude. While I appreciate your desire to share, doing so endangers this site by illegally exchanging files. (Also, you might consider Simon and friends cruise this forum every so often and probably wouldn't appreciate you sharing without permission.)
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -A.Huxley

DIGITALSAM
#4 Posted : 8/10/2011 8:24:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

a1pha wrote:
DIGITALSAM wrote:
In fact here is my list for simon posfords majestry let me know if anyone want me to send them a giant zip file full of hallucinogenic goodness heres the list for shpongle and hallucinogen and his smaller projects....

Please read up on the Attitude. While I appreciate your desire to share, doing so endangers this site by illegally exchanging files. (Also, you might consider Simon and friends cruise this forum every so often and probably wouldn't appreciate you sharing without permission.)

Well i have read your request and though i don't really worry about Si or Raj seeing my posford collection being they are acquaintances of mine I DO however have mad respect for this site so your wish is granted my friend i won't post anymore of my discographys here I'n the future okay sorry brother
Sam

a1pha
#5 Posted : 8/10/2011 8:27:37 AM
โจ€

Moderator | Skills: Master hacker!

DIGITALSAM wrote:
sorry brother

No sorry needed brother! Your desire to share is great - but gotta look out for The Traveler. Wink

Cheers!
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -A.Huxley