We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello elveryone! Options

englishmelting
#1 Posted : 8/10/2011 6:47:59 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Greetings! I have finally decided to become part of the nexus community after a few years of simply observing. I am really excited to become an active member. Hmmm.....well, I have always been fascinated with the mind and my passion for psychedelics soon followed suit. This interest has lead me through studying psychology but my interest has flowed on to more of a transpersonal and introspective realm, still with a pull to help people. I have a few djembe's, music has been a great way for me to let my energy flow freely. I meditate somewhat regularly and practice mindfulness. I love yoga, especially after spice. I must say that seems to prolong my stay. Im focusing alot on my dreams now and working on lucid dreaming. I have had like 4 or so in the past few 2 weeks, which is more than I can remember having ever. I've also had a few close Astral projection experiences these past weeks. I'm a huge shpongle head, I love music that reaches deep and has a mystical energy, shamanic feel to it. Shpongle has always been a great asset in trips. If you guys have any recommendations I'd love to hear them. I love finding new music. Someone I found recently that is REALLY cosmic organic transformative is Dymons, the album Druids Brew. I highly reccomend that on your next trip. Aswell as Cosmosophy- Organic Space Age, and for more general but still out there listening The Peaking Goddess Collective- Organica. The first song on the album is called hyperspace after all! Books- Ram Dass and Be Here Now has been a good help in my unfolding. Also teachings from Alan Watts, and others Ive been recently reading about. Psychedelics have had a profound effect on my life and creating new ways of thinking and experiencing. I'm very glad to be here Smile

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

۩
#2 Posted : 8/10/2011 6:52:54 AM

It's sweet you decided to finally sign up after years!
Well here is my official welcome to you, long time lurker.

Let me guess, you are a fan of ektoplazm? I can only tell due to your good taste in tunes Razz

Thanks for writing this up so we can get to know you a little better. It sounds like you are on a great path. How lovely it is that we can all converge here in the name of the great unknown.

I'm glad you are here too. Peace.

Enoon
#3 Posted : 8/10/2011 8:23:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

welcome to the nexus englishmelting,

concerning transpersonal realms have you had a look at Stan Grof? I haven't gotten into his stuff yet but I imagine it could be interesting for you.
Anyway, I'm looking forward to you sharing your thoughts with us. cheers to collective progression and the unfolding of consciousness.
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

englishmelting
#4 Posted : 8/10/2011 5:08:19 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Yes, I am just now getting into Stan Grof actually. I have 2 books I got in the last month but havent started yet. The Cosmic Game, and The Adventure of Self Discovery. He certainly does have a track record like no other for psychedelic therapy and I also think im going to find his work and insights fascinating. Ill let you know how the books are once I start them.

englishmelting
#5 Posted : 8/10/2011 6:45:39 PM
DMT-Nexus member

And yes I am a fan of ektoplazm, I actually hadnt checked it in a while....Thanks for reminding me!