We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The ultimate DMT quest to the truest roots of a shaman? Options

Noetic
#1 Posted : 10/28/2008 4:30:11 AM
DMT-Nexus member

If I were to take the greatest quest of a spirit walk so to speak...What would it be?

Lets say I had the means to travel to some remote village to learn from a shaman using DMT...Was to go and find the ingredients myself with the help of a guide and teh shaman, ne taught how to make it and why, then have a ceremony and take all the precautions to ensure the safest most spiritually fulfilling voyage to hyperspace....What would it be?

Please tell me of the ultimate spirit quest you could imagine with what you know. You could also list a scond best too, like a ayahausca adventure for instance. Please leave out no detail. The tribe/village and all pertainant info for me to make the trip.

I dont think travelocity has a DMT spirit package so Im relying on you guys.lol. Thank you.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Linga Sarira
#2 Posted : 10/28/2008 7:12:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Something like Terence McKenna's trip in his book "True Hallucinations" where he took mushrooms and Ayhuasca with his brother in the Amazon and experimented in changing the electron spin resonance to reprogram his DNA.

Jorkest
#3 Posted : 10/28/2008 2:20:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

indeed linga sarira
it's a sound

burnt
#4 Posted : 10/28/2008 2:43:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

SWIM just likes to trip balls in nature thats about as spiritual as it gets. Forget all the fancy stuff.

DeadLizard
#5 Posted : 10/28/2008 5:57:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

"Noetic" wrote:
If I were to take the greatest quest of a spirit walk so to speak...What would it be?

Thats what they call "Chasing the dragon" my friend Razz

¿ǝɹǝɥ uo ƃu‎i s‎i 773H ǝɥʇ ʇɐɥʍ

acolon_5
#6 Posted : 10/28/2008 6:24:25 PM

The Great Namah

Noetic wrote:

Lets say I had the means to travel to some remote village to learn from a shaman using DMT...

Shaman's don't use DMT. They use plants as a tool to communicate with the spirit world. I doubt that many of them have even heard of DMT. Yes, some of the plants they use contain DMT, but they are making ayahuasca out of it, not smoking it.

Quote:
I dont think travelocity has a DMT spirit package so Im relying on you guys.lol. Thank you.

Not to be rude, but if you are considering embarking on a spirit quest then you need to do a TON of research on your own. What you are proposing is not something that can be planned out for you.

However, to briefly answer your question:
Moving down and becoming an apprentice to a currandero in Peru or Brazil. If you are truly interested there ARE many sites that can help you plan for this.

If you are really interested you should check out the ayahuasca forums...they have a subform dedicated to these types of quests.

The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.